[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no you can't kiss me >let me suck your dick ROASTIES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>no you can't kiss me
>let me suck your dick

ROASTIES WTF WHAT KIND OF LOGIC IS THIS REEEEE

1B26649
>>
>>28875334
They want to be degraded and treated like shit because it turns them on. Kissing is not domination, retard.
>>
>>28875334
kissing is way more personal than sucking dick, but i wouldnt expect a virgin like you to understand this
>>
>>28875631
But it's way easier to kiss a woman than to get a blowjob.
>>
>>28875334
>board of people that are convinced that all women are disgusting whores are surprised when woman behave like disgusting whores
>>
>>28875631
This is making me sick.
Not the fact, just the way people see it as normal.
>>
>>28876537
>>28875915
You wouldn't kiss a prostitute would you?
>>
>>28876601
I wouldnt want to be with prostitute in the first place.
>>
>>28876537
To normies, sex is as normal as getting dressed in the morning. To us, getting laid (or getting laid again) would change our fucking lives.
>>
>>28876649
I guess you are right probably.
But what I want is love not sex.
I think at least.
>>
>>28876747
>he feel for the love meme
The realization that live dosent exist will hit you eventually and when it does it's going to fucking hurt.
>>
I hate it when girls kiss or try to kiss me, or when they feel like shit when I avoid kissing them.

It's like, uh what? We're fucking, not making love.
>>
>>28876966
I don't think r9k is for you
>>
File: 1411963837264.png (230 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
1411963837264.png
230 KB, 624x480
thats fuckin degenerete and a disgrace to humanity
but atleast the guy was happy, NO ONE WILL BELIEVE HIM
>>
>>28875334
>prank
she's braindead
>>
>>28875334
>that third comment
>>
I knew a hooker that nobody would kiss
(because she's a dirty dick sucking hooker)
then she would cream when some faggot did I guess
weird
>>
>>28876945
I can dream at least.
I am not stupid to fall for anything.
Too old for that shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.