[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something tells me that all of these rape cases in Sweden are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1464366920158.png (2 MB, 1280x3127) Image search: [Google]
1464366920158.png
2 MB, 1280x3127
Something tells me that all of these rape cases in Sweden are not actually rape but Swedish girls jumping on Ahmed's cock and then feeling guilty about it and screaming "rape, rape!".
>>
>>28874987
And yet I'm a fucking virgin at 24...
>>
>>28874987
That's not their fault, they just go driven by their human flithy nature.

That's a fundamental society "fault". Society without religion, purity and ideals.

They are victims. Victims of society. While society tells that for their own good.
>>
File: 1434180862334.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
1434180862334.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>28875068

sweeden has the best lower class stacies of any country. hell, I'd go to mcdicks everyday just to be around them.

currently i live in a city that is over 50% negro infested and the fast food restaurants have 99% negro employees.
>>
>>28875311
I guarantee your city is nowhere near being 50% black. I guarantee it's not even 1% black
>>
>>28875311
>Stacey

When will this meme die?
Women can't be alpha, they are all submissive to males which they find masculine enough to submit to.

In the same time any fucking thing you call """"fembot""" can get 95% of male's population.
Yes, some women look better and some worse, but that's not characteristic which defines them as same way as men.
>>
>>28875358

hampton, va
>>
>>28875383
Stacy = girl who's high status and bitchy enough to disrespect 90%+ of males.
>>
>>28875440
>implying not every girl disrespect 90% and not just hide that
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.