[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
were all gonna make it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: rich.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
rich.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
I have had a revelation r9k, it's hard to articulate it but im going to start a new part of my life. Everything from this point forward is pre revelation and post revelation. I can't look back anymore i'm going to stop doing that. All i do is go on websites like this and wallow and intentionally self destruct and make myself worse. Wake up guys! seriously like, in a few weeks since just trying to say positive things and not wallow ive been doing better. I feel like i was almost a tumblr girl or something before, like collecting mental illnesses or something. I'm surprised i didnt kill myself this year but its worth it because sincerely everything is going to be okay. Life is our own perception so if we believe it its true. Im not saying depression isnt real, or eating disorders or anxiety or schizophrenia arent real but they just are what they are. You have to i mean you have to work on it. you cant just let it grow we have to take charge. It is sincerely going to be okay it will. were going to get past it and its going to be great, and life is going to be great and the world is going to be a better place because it has us in it.
>>
>>28874884
Fuck yeah!! gftyjdyfugihu,yktrdyfugihftyrkt
>>
>>28874884
Good work anon, I'm about five months post-revelation myself. Every day it gets a little easier, every day it gets a little better. Just gotta take it one step at a time nigga.
>>
File: 67587676.jpg (55 KB, 533x396) Image search: [Google]
67587676.jpg
55 KB, 533x396
this pic is very relevant
thanks for trying though
>>
>>28874956
im so glad to hear that and like thank for reading my wall of text haha
>>
>>28874983
im sorry if it came across as invalidating depression or generally feeling dissatisfied with life and i dont mean to imply it is easy in anyways even to make the change in perspective, because things dont really get better instantly but its just the act of trying to improve that is really the big thing. life to us is just our perception of it if we can find a way to see it as good, then it is. there is no deeper truth other than the way we see the world so like a 9-5 mcdonalds job really could be good. im not going to say like everything about my life is fantastic but im just saying that trying is the main thing. i dont mean to argue with you at all and im not saying youre wrong and i dont mean to invalidate you in anyway, but im just saying that making a conscious effort to change your own perspective can really help a lot
>>
>>28875087
You should read some Nietzsche bro, that's a good lifestyle to lead. It is the struggle to improve that you live for, it is when you feel the most alive. You will never "make" it because you can never be too great, your whole life can be spent being a better person and having cool new experiences in life.
>>
You type like a retard.
If you learn how to write english better I'll consider it enough of an achievement for the duration of your lifetime.
The reason people are here is because they are lacking mental, environmental, physical, and emotional resources necessary to feel good. Its not really most of our fault, our brains and bodies torment us day in day out and the people around us are usually massive cunts and/or women that make it worse.
Why do you think that there are so many threads about girls? Its all anons dreaming and hoping about just one positive relationship where they are valued and have worth, unlike their current lives which are full of nothing but pain, hatred, envy, despair, and boredom.
>>
>>28875266
i will do that that does sound really interesting honestly, i know my title was were all gonna make it, but i feel like i am trying to say something at least sort of similar to that. like, im at least saying working on being a good person and having positive experiences is a lifelong thing like i dont mean to say i should stop at any point. but like that does sound really interesting do you have like books or readings or like whatever stuff philosophers write that you would recommend?
>>
>>28875290
I don't mean to say its anyone's fault I know it kind of sounds like that but that is really not the thing I'm trying to say. You're right about the typing I guess I was just excited about what I was saying, but like I mean I can see how that could be annoying. I know that many people have terrible lives like absolutely awful and I am not saying that can be objectively better just because of what they do, but I am trying to say that trying to make your life better is something everyone can do, and something that can make a really fantastic difference. I know how hard it is to not have relationships I still don't really have any to be honest except for online, but the thing I guess I would say is maybe not conducive to like a healthier life is that those threads seem to dwell on the negatives, even if on the surface they are talking about positives. Like, those threads have a lot of talking about the pain and envy in their lives, and those are real legitimate feelings, but trying to manufacture happiness instead can really be a lot more productive. I'm really sorry to be frusturating I'm like aware it's sort of grating to hear optimism sometimes and my typing probably didnt help haha, but I just want to clarify that I'm not saying its anyone's fault. I at least appreciate you reading it even if it was annoying lol.
>>
>>28874884
Cya in a couple days when your motivation spurt is gone and you're back to your cycle of self pity and lethargy.
>>
>>28875470
it's not motivation though its really something more i have had motivation before and some of the times its like even unhealthy, this is really just something i am seeing about life. like it is a new way to view the world, im not even particularly motivated, i am just happier
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.