[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Gender Effect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
File: rosie.jpg (116 KB, 485x343) Image search: [Google]
rosie.jpg
116 KB, 485x343
>Clone a man and a woman

The man will become best friends with his clone. The two will work perfectly together, solve problems quicker, and get along perfectly to form a brotherly bond for a lifetime.

The woman will see despise her clone. It is a shining embodiment of everything she hates about herself and being around the clone only makes her hate herself more.

>Give a man and woman both 3 wishes

In a years time the man will be happier than he's ever been. His lifestyle is fine-tuned to be exactly how he always wanted it. He will have ensured himself success in almost every changeable aspect of his life. He knows exactly what he wants

In a years time the woman will be miserable. She'll be covered in jewelry but will be an emotional wreck. Her husband is a famous handsome actor that turned out to just be a man, and not the god she envisioned. She is more unhappy now than before she had the 3 wishes

You know I'm right
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>28874285
Oh we know it

Originalifusolini.
>>
>wondering whether I'd want to share my gf with a perfect clone of myself or not

Besides that I'd probably wish for stupid shit like that my clone was a girl and that I had super powers and for THAT mistake to be undone but the lesson still remembered . Oh how I want that last one....
>>
File: train.jpg (48 KB, 540x383) Image search: [Google]
train.jpg
48 KB, 540x383
>>28874316
this is the only time a train is acceptable: when the other guy is also you

>and yes I said train, not threesome. the fuck thinks a threesome involves 2 men
>>
File: 1461729887041.jpg (204 KB, 1255x1137) Image search: [Google]
1461729887041.jpg
204 KB, 1255x1137
Lmao i wouldnt wish for an actor that is so dumb

1) make me rich
2) give me the power to teleport people wherever i wish to
3) give me a better ass

Ok that last one not

3) Give me the power to stay young and alive as much as i want.

There fuckers
>>
>>28874285
>kill everyone
>clone billions of (You)s
>wipe everyone's memory
>it would seem completely natural and you would never be the wiser
>people would stop caring about looks and would focus on interests, behavior, and other forms of differentiation from their peers
>eventually you would all die because no more babbies
>everyone on earth would be prison gay
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.