[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you going to spend the incoming suummer, anon? Me? >work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: you will never be normal.jpg (330 KB, 985x1213) Image search: [Google]
you will never be normal.jpg
330 KB, 985x1213
How are you going to spend the incoming suummer, anon?
Me?
>work at the office
>work at the office
>sometimes half a day alone on the beach
>work at the office
>vidya
>work at the office
>work at the office
>jogging
>work at the office
>>
summer school
>>
>>28874259

Part time job. Washing dishes and cleaning buildings. Getting away from people and my shitty social life and make some money so I can buy myself new GPU.
>>
Sit inside all day collecting NEET bux and drinking/benzoing the day away because I hate my life and I can't get my prescription approved by medicaid when I've tried literally everything else at one point in time and it didn't work but because I haven't done their exact procedure for the last 180 days they deny it.
>>
I'm going to go back to my hometown and orbit my normie friends like I always do. I'll go with them everywhere, do everything they do, rarely speak, laugh at their jokes, agree with them on everything, hide in the corner at all times. None of my friends actually consider me their friend, but I boost their egos enough when I'm with them that they let me tag along on their normie adventures.
>>
>>28874259
>work
>read
>work out
>tell friends ive been lying to then for 2 years
>contemplate suicide

You got a name for that hoe bro?
>>
I'm getting a kayak and going off by myself to just explore and fish
>>
>>28874259
you are the literal definition of a wagecuck

neetblox
>>
Grab some money,take my car and just wonder off alone somewhere for few weeks,maybe in some of neighboring countries. Have a feeling I had some purpose.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.