[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA manwhore edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: man-whore-close-up.jpg (54 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
man-whore-close-up.jpg
54 KB, 600x600
Ask an autist who got literally used up for sex by roasties on multiple occasions anything

>pic unrelated
>>
what's ur secret
>>
>>28874228
I honestly don't know

Be skinny and gullible?
>>
>>28874222
>an autist who got literally used up for sex by roasties on multiple occasions
>an autist
>sex
>on multiple occasions
Prove autism and sex or it's pure bullshit.
>>
>>28874222
How attractive are you? Be honest

also checked, lovely trips
>>
>>28874222
do these women just walk up to you and ask to have sex? Can you just walk up to girls and get their numbers?
>>
>>28874251
Wish I could m8

But I only one a single document where it is stated that I have Asperger's and it's in another house and as for the sex, I was never in control of the situation so didn't get the chance to take pictures or anything

>>28874294
Kinda average and skinny
>>
>>28874251
Not op. I'm HFA and girls hit on me.
Being autistic doesn't mean you have to be socially inept. You just have a harder time.
>>
>>28874329
>tfw israeil airport
>tfw get hit on by Hizbollah girls constantly
>>
>>28874307
>Can you just walk up to girls and get their numbers?
Absolutely not, every time I try from my own initiative, I sperg out and get the cold shoulder
>do these women just walk up to you and ask to have sex?
Usually, they just happen to be in the same social group I am.
We talk for a while and they probably drop a bunch of hints which I am oblivious to and eventually just gets impatient, find a reason to separate me from the group and initiate physical contact with something like a kiss.
At this point, my instincts will just kick in and there's nothing I can do to resist them. They'll just lead the way and get what they want.
>>
You need to post pics so we can see how good looking you are.

A good looking autistic, I gotta see this.
>>
>>28874441
>separate me from the group and initiate physical contact with something like a kiss.
>At this point, my instincts will just kick in and there's nothing I can do to resist them. They'll just lead the way and get what they want.
It's just like in my chinese cartoons.
>>
>>28874433
Didn't quite get that. I'm literally autistic.
But HFA means high functioning autistic. If you didn't get that.
>>
>>28874497
Seems you are indeed autistic.
HFA is also IATA code for Haifa Airport, an airport in northern Israel.
You said you were HFA and girls hit on you. I decided to make a joke based on multiple meanings of the abbreviation HFA.
>>
File: 20160523_181028.jpg (296 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160523_181028.jpg
296 KB, 1280x960
>>28874457
I already answered that I wasn't really good looking, I'm average at best and people can usually guess there's something wrong with me just from the way I talk, act or even walk.

But here, see for yourself
>>
Is your dick smaller than 6.5 inches
>>
>>28874222
literally same. seriously r9k women are not worth it holy shit. or men. just never ever ever ever fucking get in a relationship
>>
>>28874569
Nah m8 you're kinda handsome: 7/10 at least.
>>
>>28874569
Leave.

9f5h
>>
>>28874637
He isn't. This is not /soc/. Stop circle jerking.
>>
>>28874569
Id do you too.

But lets do something with that hair.

Maybe you have a big bulge?
....pics?
>>
>>28874675
Its relevant to the thread. I asked. maybe he was a chad. He isnt ugly. Cute and innocent.
>>
>>28874715
You fucked up. That's ok. It happens. Why do you insist on keeping fucking up tho?
>>
>>28874570
Of course it is. Who do you think I am, some kind of Chad?

>>28874599
I feel you, bro. Maybe it's not as bad for neurotypicals but to me being in a relationship is just too demanding, it feels like my soul is being sucked right out of my body.

>>28874637
thanks, man

>>28874674
>9f5h
Is that supposed to be some kind of code? A serial number, maybe? Because I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, rude as hell

>>28874675
even ruder

>>28874682
No bulge here, I mostly wear denims and not the tight stretchy kind also my dick is like 5 inches and a half, soooo
>>
>>28874792
>Is that supposed to be some kind of code? A serial number, maybe? Because I have no idea what you're talking about.
hes just trying to surpass r9k's original posts only filter
>>
>>28874792
Whoa, look at that. A literal autist telling people how to behave socially.

Also "9f5h" is random text to make his comment original you stupid fuck. "Leave." hardly makes an original comment, does it?
>>
Did they come back for more?
>>
>>28874888
everything you've said had already been explained two minutes ago except for the part where you act like a bigger autist than even I am.

But still, thanks captain obvious

>>28874943
sadly no except for some rare exceptions
>>
>>28874965
I agree that if I sent my explanation sooner you would have looked even dumber.
As for the rest:
>where you act like a bigger autist than even I am.
Thing is the thing: I can stop acting.
You're a fucking disfunctional shit for the rest of your life. Enjoy!
>>
>>28875009
Typo is intentionally placed to trigger autism btw.
Triggered already?
>>
>>28875009
haha salty
>>
>>28875025
Sweaty even.
But still not an autist. :^)
>>
>>28875009
sure thing, famalam

Because the simple fact you're posting on /r9k/ is a pretty good indicator your life is doing well, right

that bait is so bad but I started the thread out of boredom so might as well take a bite for the sake of entertainment
>>
>>28875042
I'm not even the OP, just a femanon that thinks him and his situation are kinda cute
>>
>>28875160
what makes you say that?

Do you find it ironic that the usual gender roles are being swapped or something?
>>
Fucking preselction working in your favor op. Btw, how high are your standards, and do you regret any of the sexy times? Sounds like getting involved with friends could lead to embarrassing tlak about the sexy time spreading behind your back.
>>
>>28875192
Because I can relate to being sexually aggressive with social autists, famalam.
>>
>>28875309
>being sexually aggressive with social autists
Are you some kind of sperg chaser?

Is that even a thing?

>>28875297
Yes, I regret most of the sexy times

Sometimes because I appreciated the girl as a nice human being with whom I liked to interact socially but having intercourse ruined it and I was no longer able to face her without going full tard because I couldn't help but think with my dick.

Some other it's because the girl was some kind of closed psycho. Like one who had like 50 pets she didn't know how to properly take care of so they were just shitting everywhere in her apartment. I think there was also a dead cat in her freezer. Anyhow, seeing people in their most intimate moment isn't always a pleasant experience
>>
>>28875409
Nerds and autists are indistinguishable sometimes desu

I hope you find a nice girl to gf, you sound lovely
>>
>>28875409
Damn, I feel for you bruh. Maybe look into redpill for a little bit to gain a new perspective on relationships/sex. It's definitely not all it claims to be, but I think there are some aspects that might help you.

On the bright side, I think you probably have high upwards mobility when it comes to girls. Let us know if you ever snag a qt
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.