[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots of So Cal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8
What's it like living in southern California? Probably normie capital of the world huh? Is it hell for you? I took a trip to LA county 2 years ago and have been yearning for a fresh start over there, though it will never happen because I don't have the money. I just loved the atmosphere, all the sunshine, palm trees, beaches, and mountains. Loved it. But from what I hear its actually a hellish place to live. Is this true, or is it only because of how expensive it is to live there? If I had enough money to live easy would it still suck?

Honestly I don't understand how a neet in so cal or anywhere in California could possibly have it bad, if mommy and daddy still supports them. I'd find shit to do besides 4chan all day, I'd smoke a lot of weed and go surfing by myself and shit. I feel like I'd be realatively happy even if I were a kissless virgin.
>>
File: ARMMISANTHROPIC.jpg (774 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
ARMMISANTHROPIC.jpg
774 KB, 2000x1333
i hate it, theres so many nonwhites and just disgusting degens in general. i want out. hayasdan here i come.
>>
They can see a robot from a mile away
>>
>I'd find shit to do besides 4chan all day, I'd smoke a lot of weed and go surfing by myself and shit.

well you sound like a normalfag for starters
>>
In SoCal, just went to a smash tournament where it was a room full of r9k come to life, trannys, meme artists, edge lords etc

It's a big city, there's all kinds of people, you just have to look
>>
>>28874830
SoCal is a fucking region,how tell us the fucking city
>>
>>28874941
Los Angeles, Carson off Main Street, final destination Fridays

Look it up faggot
>>
>>28874698
Glendale sucks ass
>>
>>28874100
It's Normie Ground Zero.
>>
>>28874100
What the hell kind of car is that?
>>
>>28874996
You don't know what that word means
>>
LA is a pretty normal place. Also I never knew anyone who called southern california so cal or cali that sounds stupid to me
>>
>>28874998
woodie
>>
>>28875015
Lots of people call it SoCal

t. LBC native
>>
>>28875015
it's pretty common
>>
>>28875033
it seems like a thing they use to sell t shirts
>>
>>28874830
Oh shit, I know exactly what event you're talking about, good luck at the big balc tomorrow
>>
>>28875063
Same guy here, never mind, saw your comment about final destination Fridays, both tournies attract the same crowd
>>
>>28875033
"so cal" might just be a play on words
>>
>>28875063
Can't go, my gf is coming over to watch Star Trek :3
>>
>>28874698
Hayastan number one bro
R u stanzi or beirutsi
>>
File: disapointed.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
disapointed.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
Born and raise in so cal and its pure agony.

>parents create me and throw me out at age 19.
>find shitty jobs through warehouse's temp jobs
>bunch of degenerates and "WEED OMG DAB IT" groups
>envy all the trust fund babies and well off kids
> everyone completely egoistic and into themself.
>Surfers will treat you like shit if your not a local.
this place sucks. I actually want to move to the middle states because its so cheap and all I do is go on the computer and play videogames.
>>
I like southern california because no one cares about anything there
>>
>>28875145

> everyone completely egoistic and into themself.
>bunch of degenerates and "WEED OMG DAB IT" groups

both true

the thing that young people do here are:
>go to raves under the influence
>Vegas
>more raves
>facebook
>shopping

yea I've had fantasies about moving east or Northwest for a while. Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Michigan seem really chill.
>>
>>28875182
they care if you're a nigger. Niggers are not welcome in California and get shot by white, asian, and even latino gangs if they walk anywhere through SoCal. Everything else is ok down there
>>
Daily reminder that the average IQ of a Californian is 85

Read: Eighty fucking five. Literally bordering on mentally challenged.

Yeah all and all it really is just the worst place. I can see from a mile away that it's god awful and I've never even been there.

I can tell that something hails from California just by looking at it and not in a good way.
>>
>>28875250
The whites and asians aren't that dumb. They're the smartest whites in all of America.
>>
>>28875210
How liberal is LA compared to Fresno or other central valley cities? I'm tired of the MAGA hats and want to explore degeneracy for a bit
>>
>>28875287
>The whites and asians aren't that dumb.
They're still dumb as bricks. That's like being the best looking waitress at an Applebees.

>They're the smartest whites in all of America.
You're going to need to source me on that because I'm extremely hard pressed to believe that.

Or I could just be stereotyping based on the area around Los Angeles. I guess there are places like San Francisco.
>>
>>28874100

Every time California is in the news, it's either some uber liberal shitfest or some Mexican shit happened. It's a fucking shame that there are people protesting waving the Mexican flag and burning the American one, and they claim to be US citizens an love America.

They should all be rounded up and deported. America was only 2% Hispanic in 1970. Today it's 25%, and growing. That's a huge amount of immigration, a change in our demography.

And Hispanics vote for America to be just like the shitholes they emigrated from. They for have the white European sense of individualism, they are collectivist as fuck and corrupt.

Future of America is to look like Brazil and have a government like it too because of these spic immigrants.
>>
>>28874100

Obviously LA is filled with tons of normies, but there is plenty to do on your own. If you can get over your paranoia you realize no one cares if you're alone. I go to concerts and movies (premiers, old screenies, etc) by myself all the time. Eating out can also but fun if you pick the right place. LA, despite the social scene, has plenty to do.
>>
>>28875330

>They should all be rounded up and deported. America was only 2% Hispanic in 1970. Today it's 25%, and growing

The US only has itself to blame. Monoculture drove millions over the border.
>>
>>28875368

It's not even really the numbers that are the issue, it's the type. Immigrants used to be thankful as fuck to come to America and would want to learn English and ingratiate themselves in American culture.

Now, we take everyone no questions asked and give them pamphlets on how to apply for welfare before they even walk through the gate. Immigrants today don't want to adopt US culture, think America is shit and evil, don't want to learn English, and vote for more benefits and welfare for themselves and more immigration so that more of their family and country and come on in.

I know people that were born here, lived here, are US citizens, and are over 50 years old and can't speak English at all.

I also know of a Muslim from Tunisia that came here on a green card and he was literally given a pamphlet on how to get welfare by the government.

Immigrants take almost a majority of welfare and benefits.
>>
File: 1462822879944.jpg (48 KB, 636x497) Image search: [Google]
1462822879944.jpg
48 KB, 636x497
>>28874100
I live in Santa Monica, everyone is a self righteous dick who thinks they're better than everyone else. I so badly hope Trump wins so I can see the look on their shitty faces, that and seeing all the annoying shitskins clogging this place up getting booted.

>>28874960
Do you play at CSU Dominguez Hills?
>>
>>28875331

This, I live alone in the west side, suddenly got a gf from a fb group (everywhere here are people from la) and you meet people and do things based off your interests because of the 12 million person pool to choose from

Pro tip, you need to find some people and an activity or the largeness wil dissociate you and take over your soul

Source 26 year old angelino
>>
>>28875427

No today was my first tourney, I've been studying forever and have been playing since smash 64 came out, got into the semi finals and lost 2-1 unfortunately
>>
>>28875327
>They're still dumb as bricks.
http://www.valuepenguin.com/2016/most-educated-cities
Whites in California dominate all others. Especially slow christcucks in the south
>>
File: Fuck off pol.jpg (26 KB, 585x144) Image search: [Google]
Fuck off pol.jpg
26 KB, 585x144
I am an Ausfag and American citizen. Picture was originally for /pol/ but I forgot I was banned.

I lived in SoCal for 4 years during highschool and it was hell. I moved back to Australia for university and have been here ever since.

The people are awful especially mexicans/latinos.

Most blacks are fine and the whites are either obnoxious dudebros or beta beta liberal faggots.
>>
California is nice depending on where you go. Venice Beach for example is a cesspool of traffic and homeless hippies, but everybody there is really cool. Even the Chads and Stacies are very nice, none of them treated me as an outcast. If you're into degeneracy, there are a lot of cool accepting degenerates in SoCal who will accept you into the fold. In other parts of California though, especially other areas of L.A. and of course San Francisco, people are snobby fucks and generally awful to be around.
>>
>>28875427
How about we trade places. I live in conservatard fresno and want to move out so badly. I'm sick of the bible thumpers and retards. Would love to live somewhere objectively leftist
>>
>>28875426
>Now, we take everyone no questions asked and give them pamphlets on how to apply for welfare before they even walk through the gate

This really isn't the case. It's hard as fuck to even get through the immigration process, which is why there's so many illegals.

And as always, the majority of people taking welfare are white people. Immigrants are either illegals who don't take welfare because they're just here to do seasonal work, or they're H1-B fucks who would rather piss on the homeless than take a dime of pity.

The story about the immigrant who just shows up and starts collecting checks is some real "welfare queen"-type propaganda bullshit. It's not born out by the numbers at all, but it is useful for convincing the white people who need welfare to vote against welfare. It's the prisoner's dilemma enacted on a vast scale, and the ugly result is even more soul-sucking when demonstrated this way.
>>
>>28875517
>conservatard

#groanzone
>>
>>28875455

>you meet people and do things based off your interests because of the 12 million person pool to choose from

That wasn't the point of my post at all. You don't have to talk to or meet anyone to have a good time in LA. It helps, but I find most people here insufferable. Still wanna be LA bros :3
>>
>>28875533
>creationministries.png
#cuckedbyjesus
#terminatorswallfail
>>
>>28875426

Speaking for Latinos only, most immigrants I know are hard working people. The lazy cunts are first generation U.S. Latinos and Chicanos. However, it's silly to generalize.
>>
>>28875532
Immigrants bring religious fundamentalism and the shit that comes with it. I'm sick of creationists telling me I can't cut ties to my fucking felon dad because "da bible is like say honor the father n madre"
>>
>>28875517
I quite honestly don't like bible thumpers either due to 25% of my family being unbearable Jehovah's witnesses. I'm pretty moderate, which really makes me feel like I don't fit in anywhere, too degenerate for Fresno, and too 'bigoted and ignorant' for L.A/San Fran
>>
>>28875538
>that wasn't what I was saying at all

ya I was posting my experience not yours

My skype is brokenstrings(eightyninethenumber)
>>
>>28875532

Uh no, that's wrong. Illegal immigrants families were found to be taking some form of welfare at a rate close to 60%.

http://cis.org/Welfare-Use-Legal-Illegal-Immigrant-Households

>but whites use it the most

There are more whites in the country. Just like how whites, in total, commit more violent crime than blacks, but the rate and percentage of violent crime shows blacks commit a disproportionate amount of crime relative to their numbers.
>>
>>28875622
I know the feel but you have to pick the lesser of two evils. Liberals can be snobby and down right gross, but they leave your shit alone. Conservatives are up your ass with the bible
>>
>>28875671
>leave your shit alone

Liberals are more aggressive in their pushing of their morality than conservatives, you cuck.
>>
>>28875492
Alright so I'm just stereotyping based on Los Angeles type areas then

I stand by that. I'd rather die than have to live alongside that sea of dumb overtanned 35 year old chads in fox racing tees.
>>
>go to beach
>lay on beach
>sleep

this is basically my life
>>
>>28875632

The report concludes

>This analysis makes clear that trying to bar immigrants from welfare usage after they have been allowed into the country almost certainly will not work. It has been tried before with the 1996 welfare reform law. As for illegal immigrants, enforcing immigration laws and encouraging them to return to their home countries is the only way to avoid costs.

Basically, if the US hadn't completely fucked their country's economies, we'd be better off.
>>
Pomona here
I'd fucking kill to be somewhere in Hollywood or Santa Monica
>>
>>28875906
Trust me, you don't want it.
>>
>>28874698
>non-white complaining about non-whites

hahahahaahahahahahah
>>
>>28875848
>analysis

That doesn't matter, that's the argument of the author/authors based on the data. All I care about and wanted to share was the statistic on welfare usage, or the data. That's their opinion based on the data, and here is mine.

1996 is totally different than 2016, both economically and demographically, and that is my point. Immigration and globalist capitalist policies are the causes of this. America used to have factories and manufacturing, especially more so in 1996. We've lost all those jobs and economic resources in favor of buying goods for cheap. But now what replaces those jobs lost, especially with a growing population because of immigration that eats up the lower and middle skilled jobs.
>>
>>28876014
>immigration and globalist capitalist policies are the causes of this.

We're both saying the same thing anon. Not sure if you're >>28875426
>>
File: 1464083641842.png (380 KB, 862x764) Image search: [Google]
1464083641842.png
380 KB, 862x764
We need a wall, and we need it to be tall, so it can protect us all.
>>
>>28876038

Yeah but I thought you were saying that those were good things and we need more of it.
>>
>>28875906
I work in Pomona. It sucks but the people are decent folks. They're respectable. Except 12th. The regular people are at the mercy of the gangs in the community, though. It's why our graduating class this year is going to colleges where they can get the fuck out of dodge.

>>28875991
I've lived in NoHo before. It's like walking through Escape from LA sometimes, but with hustlers and bimbos. Imagine people who've never imagined and you've got millions of them surrounding you. Ramen noodle consistency
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.