[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when girls look so serious like this, i feel physically intimidated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1464407997162.jpg (50 KB, 435x600) Image search: [Google]
1464407997162.jpg
50 KB, 435x600
when girls look so serious like this, i feel physically intimidated and weak, like i need to submit to whatever they want.

is this normal?
>>
File: 1464068475990.jpg (137 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464068475990.jpg
137 KB, 576x1024
No, just you been trained to be a beta bitch and been trained to know that the law is always, and I will repeat, ALWAYS, on the womens side.

Women dont intimidate you the white knights backing them do.
>>
>>28873899
They look like brother and sister, lmao
>>
>>28873899

This guy is right. But the thing is, is that in western culture, guys are simply told to "man up" and fix themselves so they can submit to women more, just in an "ALPHA MALE" way. It's ALL for the woman's pleasure, no matter what.

The only thing that will make this all better at this point is a total societal collapse. From the ashes, a new civilization can rise, one that will never make the mistake of giving women rights ever again.
>>
File: 1457250273589.jpg (51 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1457250273589.jpg
51 KB, 570x570
>>28873941
It just astounds me that bitches think this is at all respectable or ok.

That dude pumps and dumps her and she bitches about him to her friends.

Then she screams she wants a "nice romantic guy"

Fuckin yeah right.

Dude even after I got fit it just made me more set in my beliefs. Women flirt with me and act like my personality is wonderful yet before this when I was a fat shit my personality was fuckin kryptonite.

lyin shit dude, lyin makes me sick
>>
>>28873899
The law is on the side of women in every western country but that's an absolutely new phenomenon and only in the west
>>
What was your relationship like with your mother...?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.