[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female co-worker talked to me about sex today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1464198551822.jpg (199 KB, 682x623) Image search: [Google]
1464198551822.jpg
199 KB, 682x623
>be me
>work in the backroom of a store, hardly ever come out
>girl who works in front who got hired a few months ago is back from maternity leave.

>I barely know her, hardly ever talk to her other than saying what's up

>she came back to my part of the store bored and started talking to me

>venting about her sexual frustration and how her baby daddy won't fuck her anymore (she's not bad looking either)

>apparently he's not even all that good in the sack but she's just been horny lately and he won't budge

>said she's probably just going to stop trying to have any sort of physical or emotional relationship and just have him around as a friend and father to her kid

Is this some sort of advance, or just some friend zone yik yak? Keep in mind that she's not my friend, and I don't try making moves on her or even talk to her. I've been kind of avoiding her since she caught me eating her chips once. I was starving and didnt have a lunch break and just went for them not caring who's they were. I apologized and bought her some more from the vending machine the next day but she laughed and said I could've had the whole bag if I wanted.
>>
yes it is an advance.

no don't get involved with a batshit crazy woman like that.
>>
>>28873735
Avoid her. She will obviously be a terrible mother regardless of what she does. Don't contribute in some indiscernible way to the child's shitty upbringing. Decline any future advances.
>>
She's not making a pass at you. It's just typical normie self-centered narcissism. They really think other people care about their stupid lives. You were just an audience for her. She may continue to act friendly towards you, but she has no interest in you beyond that. She doesn't want to do the sex with you. Or maybe she does. What the fuck do I know?
>>
DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH HER AT ALL OP
>>
>>28873735
>>28873777

Not going to, I was just wondering if she was hinting that she'd be down to fuck sometime or if she was telling me all this because I look like a doormat to her.
>>
>>28873735
You fucked up, I think.

Response: "Huh, OK. So, just so that we're crystal here, are you just venting or are you trying to drop some subtle hint about wanting to bang me?"

If she vehemently says no, just shrug and say, "OK, cool, that would have been weird. Anyway, -subject change-"

If she nervously says no and blushes, cock an eyebrow and shrug. Then change the subject.

If she says yes...well, hey, bonus.
>>
>>28873850

Too normie of a response. I kept it robot.
>>
>>28873735

It could be a subtle hint, but as other robots have said: avoid her.
>>
>>28873735
>says the words "baby Daddy"

Avoid her like the plague, op.
>>
>>28873850
>Response: "Huh, OK. So, just so that we're crystal here, are you just venting or are you trying to drop some subtle hint about wanting to bang me?"
>being this autistic

>>28873735
nigga even if you did bang her she would just find on way or another to make you pay for it
>>
>>28873735
There is no harm in making a move... go for it she might be down for a decent fuck
>>
do you really want to nail some broad who kisses and tells?
"Oh, anun-kun was nervous and sweaty, what a creep, at least I have my child's father and other low rent dicks to ride"
Divorce yourself from the indignity of carnal pursuits
>>
>>28873850
yo what planet you from
>>
>>28873735
Yes it's an advance but there's a bunch of bad things going on here.

First her situation, her baby daddy could come after you.
Second he situation, she is considering cheating and just had a kid her pussy is probably still loose anyway Google it.
Third it's your work place, even if neither of the other two things happen it's too easy for problems to occur in the workplace when you are fucking someone so unstable.

I would only consider fucking her if you don't plan to stay at your job much longer and can cut her off easy.
>>
>>28873850
>Robot pretends to know how normal humans converse
>>
File: 1458655967396.jpg (97 KB, 626x513) Image search: [Google]
1458655967396.jpg
97 KB, 626x513
>>28873735
>>28873814
Eating her food was alpha thing to do, it always is, yes it was an advance but like other anons said. Avoid like a plague. There is a reason her baby daddy isn't satisfying her "sexual frustration".
>>
Dodge it. It's not fucking worth it and only retards will say otherwise.

Two particular reasons here. Obviously you'd have to deal with her, and she sounds like an unstable cunt which is why she has a kid with some guy who clearly doesn't give a fuck about her. Second reason is having to deal with the rest of her life. Meaning you'll end up being pulled into her life a little bit and have to deal with some of it. Most likely you'll have to deal with the baby daddy.

None of that is worth getting to stick your dick in a wet hole.
>>
>>28873735
important question. is the dad the same race as you? if so you can potentially fuck it raw and get away with it.
>>
>>28873735
Report her for sexual harassment. If a male coworker tried to do that same thing to a female coworker and she reported it, he would be gone.
>>
>>28873735
>back from maternity leave

RED FLAG

ABORT ABORT ABORT
>>
>>28873735
do you have a gf? are you kv ? what is your status ? would help to decide the course of action
>>
>>28876094
>do you really want to nail some broad who kisses and tells?

This.

As much as the "she's crazy, DON'T DO IT" guys make a good point... they really aren't explaining the consequences as well as this.

Let's look at the facts;
>If she isn't interested in you, she'll happily blab about her sex life to anyone.
>If she is interested in you, she'll blab about her sex life to guys she's interested in.
>if she's interested in you, she might be interested in other guys she works with. She'll blab to them.
>She has no boundaries when it comes to co-workers.
>She works with you.

So, here are your options;
>Make a move and it can go two ways:
>>She'll reject you and blab about your creepiness.
>>You'll fuck around, she'll blab about it but in the end it will all be meaningless as she has a family and you'll be labelled a homewrecker.

>You can choose to politely ignore these advances, wherein she'll get the hint, and either politely move on, or more likely, complain to others that you won't man-up and make a move, before she moves on.
>>
File: 1458696263810.jpg (9 KB, 440x200) Image search: [Google]
1458696263810.jpg
9 KB, 440x200
>>28873850
>cock an eyebrow and shrug.
Hahaha is this fucking nigger serious
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.