[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Humans are disgusting... Ruined so many breeds of dogs for our
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
File: selective-dog-breeding-2.jpg (70 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
selective-dog-breeding-2.jpg
70 KB, 600x425
Humans are disgusting... Ruined so many breeds of dogs for our distorted vision...
>>
>>28873630
Why isnt it applied to humans yet?
>>
>>28873630
Blame kennel clubs and degenerate richfags.
>>
But also saved them from the disparages of natural selection. They're getting a pretty sweet ride by and by
>>
wwwaaaaahh, humans are bad
waaaaaaah, how do they do this though
waaah, if only people didn't all get together and breed dogs out of mutual vanity

yeah ok, point taken, buddy. You should see what 'we' did to cows
>>
Shut up Snowball
>>
>>28873630
is this what the hound of the baskervilles was?

that doggi scared me a lot when i was a kid i fucking hated that thing every time we visited the house
>>
>>28873630
lol I have a bull terrier

Can confirm he's retarded
>>
>>28873630
>Ruined so many breeds of dogs for our distorted vision...
And how exactly does this make us "disgusting"
We were trying to make something good
That's like calling someone disgusting for trying to bake a cake and burning it
>>
File: 1449779816151.jpg (240 KB, 621x900) Image search: [Google]
1449779816151.jpg
240 KB, 621x900
>>28873630
If only people did this to humans way back when. We could all have had 10 inch dicks and be 7 feet tall while fucking women that were just above midget height with super massive tits and asses with vaginas that are tighter than a straw.
Also, we could have bred a docile, obedient, and incredibly strong slave race to do all the hard shit.
>>
>>28874330
>we're talking about dog breeds getting fucked up because of selective breeding and how it's ineffective
>polturds come in praising selective breeding
Why are you people so fucking stupid? Really why?
>>
>>28874330
>Also, we could have bred a docile, obedient, and incredibly strong slave race to do all the hard shit.
>inb4 racist comment
>>
I find their oddly shaped skulls kind of endearing.
>>
>>28874330
What if I like tall chicks though?
>>
>>28874361
>we're talking about dog breeds getting fucked up because of selective breeding and how it's ineffective
Did they really fuck up somehow? Did the breeds say that this isn't what they were going for?
>>
>>28874237
>we

No, no. Women are not included in the collective. Women do not invent. Women do not create. Women don't do anything but act as fuck holes for men. That's all you are, a fuck hole. It's all you'll ever be.
>>
File: 1463791133428.jpg (212 KB, 800x1360) Image search: [Google]
1463791133428.jpg
212 KB, 800x1360
>>28874446
You'd like midget chicks with insane secondary sexual characteristics because you were bred to like them. If you did like tall chicks though you'd probably get removed from the gene pool.
>>
>>28874489
>Women are not included in the collective
Wait, so you're saying that women aren't disgusting? And that only men are?
This is hard to argue with
>>
We should do this with humans. I want to see the freakshows we can come up with.
>>
>>28874499
>>28874330
>tfw no asanagi-tier gf that's short as hell with huge tits and choking fantasies
Kill me now.
>>
File: neo-nazis.png (431 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
neo-nazis.png
431 KB, 550x397
>>28873882
Is is. Have you seen what your average neo nazi looks like?

This is why anyone talking about preserving their race is an idiot. Because we'll end up like Bull terriers and literally every other breed of dog that is a walking health problem.
>>
>>28874376
Same, I quite like them. They're cool looking.
>>
File: 1440730428702.jpg (46 KB, 525x477) Image search: [Google]
1440730428702.jpg
46 KB, 525x477
>>28874514
doesn't matter if you out maneuver him
he'll just say you're disgusting for other reasons
>>
>>28874540
anti-racists have fucking no understanding of genetics lmao
>>
>>28874582
>you cant make hybrid animals with perks from both sides
>>
>>28874582
feel free to enlighten me. Explain how 'racial purity' is unlike 'purebred' dogs (and all the health problems that come with it)
>>
>>28874330
t. Hitler
>>
>>28874564
Roasties are always disguising tho aren't they?
>>
>>28874711
>implying i'm not pure
>>
>>28874679
there is a fuckton of genetic diversity within the races. even the british people are pretty diverse, with briton, scandinavian, french, and celtic dna. only the royal family is really inbred.
>>
>>28874735
>race mixing
>this proves how much diversity there is within each race
>>
>>28874729
Not really, you seem like an un feminine girl who's not cute at all.
>>
>>28874150
You're awfully defensive my man.
>>
>>28874757
Well I guess there are a few different types of "innocent"
I guess calling people out on stuff means I cant be the 6-year-old princess kind
>>
>>28874735
>genetic diversity within races
Wow it's almost as if there is no genetic basis to race and we just take a few outward variances like skin colour as an indicator for something that isn't really there.
Oh wait that is the case afterall.
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/scienceshow/science-vs-podcast-asks:-does-race-exist/6525064
>>
>>28873630
the bull terrier on the left is also a result of human breeding though
>>
>Tfw no dog gf to sleep with.
>>
>>28874770
I admit it, I am actually guilty of selective breeding god's creatures

German shepherds and blondes, so far no viable offspring but I'm praying like hell for this to work
>>
>>28874330
>If only people did this to humans way back when.
they did

what do you think monarchies were

when rulers said "we need to raise an army", the hell do you think they meant?
>>
>>28873630

Right in line with the human eugenics programs of the early 20th century.

We do think a lot of ourselves, and sometimes it leads to a lot of misery.
>>
I feel like society exists as a counter eugenics force. It allows the weak to survive, it allows flaws to exist. I am not saying this is without societal benefit, but take that society away and you'll have a bunch of corpses on your hands really quickly.
Eugenics are certainly unethical, and their value for genetic screening would probably be corrupted by the body that oversaw it, but still... it would likely be of some special merit if the bar for reproduction was raised higher than just slamming your hog into a vagina.
>>
File: idealmate.jpg (69 KB, 594x440) Image search: [Google]
idealmate.jpg
69 KB, 594x440
>>28874810
tfw

I just wan 2 touch its fluff
>>
>>28874330
We could still start now. First step would be to get rid of genetic trash like you I guess.
>>
>>28875013
>it would likely be of some special merit if the bar for reproduction was raised higher than just slamming your hog into a vagina.
I don't know, it seems to be a pretty effective method
I mean do you *want* robots to reproduce?
>>
>>28873630
>humans are disgusting
yes

>dogs
are more disgusting than humans
>>
>>28875013

Not really. The idea of controlled breeding is only as good as the minds controlling it, and as dog breeding shows, the minds controlling it are short-sighted, self-serving and vain. Our ideas about what's good have pretty much never matched up with what's actually successful and good in real life, and there's no reason to think it'll change anytime soon.

There's already a special bar for reproductive success, and it's called survival of the fittest. It still applies to us, even if we don't like that idea, and it still doesn't need intelligent control to produce good results.
>>
>>28875065
Let's say a diabetic and and schizophrenic get together. They're both likely only alive because our society has enabled them to survive via medication.
They should certainly be allowed to fuck each other, but is it in society's benefit to allow them to reproduce when they should be both genetically and literally dead in its absence?

Both diseases likely have a genetic cause, both should eliminate them from the gene pool, reducing the causative genes' frequencies (obviously both could reproduce before onset so it's not set in stone). Modern life they can reproduce freely with each other by banging, but is it fair to the genetic legacy to permit flaws to continue?
maybe it is. these diseases rose in the absence of society, to to try and push them out as a correction may not only be unethical but ill advised.
I'm not championing it as a great idea, because like the dog breeds people would be in charge of it, but there is something to it I think
>>
>>28875109
my point was that survival of the fittest does not really apply to us because a pampering society weakens the selective forces.
>>
File: persian cats then and now.jpg (66 KB, 682x380) Image search: [Google]
persian cats then and now.jpg
66 KB, 682x380
>>28873630
I feel so sad what happened to Persian cats. Mine was a traditional one, so she was cute, unlike the modern ones.
>>
>>28875181

A pampering society is still an environment that will probably favor this or that thing over other things. For instance, there's peacocks on some bygone island somewhere that didn't have predators and for that reason the males developed really bright plumage and complicated dances, because the only indicator of success was how much they could impress females. One might say that these birds weren't fit because they're easy to see, hunt and kill, but for the environment they were in they clearly were the most fit, or they wouldn't be the only kind of male left.

It's the height of hubris to imagine that ourselves and our societal environment is somehow separate from this kind of shit. If schizophrenics have managed to last this long, there's probably something worthwhile going on there. We are getting selected, in ways that we probably can't imagine.
>>
>>28875381
some guy said it earlier. When a queen declares she wants an army, what is she doing?
She's selecting those who are unfit to serve as soldiers (the mentally and physically deficit) to be more biologically successful than those who are. Look at reproduction rates... the poor and stupid outbreed the educated and successful. Are these selective forces a good thing for the quality of the species?

By going what you're saying, selective breeding is natural selection, because the world exists and humans are a selective force upon cows. It's a different thing. Society does select people to procreate, society does select people not to. Alpha males get fucked by society and beta females get fucked because their reproduction is limited by culture.

I'm not being hubristic to say that society is a soft pillow and it allows those who would die to live. It is. People have gotten dumber as society progresses because they do not have to be as smart. If your position is it doesn't matter, fair enough, but I am saying maybe it does and maybe more than just VD testing should be in place for marriages. How is it permissible for societal burdens to create a greater burden? It's not ethical to stop them, but is it really anymore ethical to allow them?
>>
>>28874787

>Le races don't exist epic maymay

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/329/
>>
>>28875279
post more of these
>>
File: 1438588736736.jpg (74 KB, 380x507) Image search: [Google]
1438588736736.jpg
74 KB, 380x507
>>28873882
>>28874540
>>28874582
It does apply to humans, though. When you're at the point where you can physically see what nation someone is from, you have fucked up.
>>
>>28875540
>People have gotten dumber as society progresses because they do not have to be as smart.

[citation needed]
>>
>>28873882
What do you mean? It *is* applied. Humanity is literally being genetically manipulated by sluts to contain Chads by their choosing to mate with Chads in the previous generation. They are doing it subconsciously, often without any understanding of evolution, but they stil do that. The society *is* being genetically engineered as we speak.
>>
>>28876450

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23153596
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23153597

you can always google shit if you care
>>
>>28873630
Humans created dogs so they should just shut the fuck up and be happy they exist.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.