[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUTISM VIDYA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (739 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
739 KB, 2048x1536
ITT: post autistic shit you did in video games

Here are my 533 lives in Super Mario World for GBA
My cousin taught me how to get the Top Secret Area, and when I did, I grinded like 300 lives for no reason. I don't remember how long it took or really anything about it. I just know it happened. I also maxed the score bar. I just remember one day seeing it look weird when I junped on a Rex, and noticing it was all 9's and one 0 at the end.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (16 KB, 791x61) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
16 KB, 791x61
>>28873577
Being obsessed with 100%'ing JRPGS
>>
Wow there is a lot of autistic things that i do in vidya

I remember when i was 10, i discovered on mario kart that, on levels where you drive near the sea, there were tides. So i liked to let my character next to the sea, and let the water slowly rise, pretending he was about to drown.

I also remember that, everytime i wanted to add a new coaster in RCT, i closed my park so the peeps wouldn't be freaked out because of a giant coaster popping out of nowhere
>>
I played both runescape and minecraft
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 960x110) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 960x110
That fuggen recon armor was worth it
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 913x111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 913x111
>>28875141
Here's another autism
>>
>>28873577
Bruh, you know you can max out your lives quickly in Vanilla Secret 2 right? Just bring that silver P switch back to the start and turn the koopas into silver coins.
>>
>>28875150
Nice i remember some achievs being hard af
>>
File: 1461328363171.jpg (16 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1461328363171.jpg
16 KB, 333x333
I would wander into towns in runescape, take a screen shot, paste a gun in my characters hands, cover all the characters except mine with the red spray tool, and pretend that my character slaughtered them all.

I'd also blast that shitty "Let the bodies hit the floor" song.
>>
File: 1464376887408.jpg (62 KB, 283x390) Image search: [Google]
1464376887408.jpg
62 KB, 283x390
I did the restart glitch in Pokemon Silver to have all 3 starters at once, then deleted the file because they didn't show up in the Pokedex and it felt wrong.
>>28875202
I'd go to MAME games in emulator, screencap a sexy anime girl, go in MSpaint, and edit it so you could see her naked titties.
>>
File: image.gif (253 KB, 384x192) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
253 KB, 384x192
Was a regular on r9k minecraft server.

Built a monastary on a secluded island.

Wrote religious texts and added them to the library.

Tried to convert other people to the monastic life.

I kinda miss it actually.
>>
>>28875354
Sounds cozy as fuck

I had this server with a few people and I made this spot where there were basically just a bunch of chests, maps, and signs detailing all the landmarks and settlements etc, it got pretty involved.
>>
File: GrindingslabsandSouls.jpg (76 KB, 816x460) Image search: [Google]
GrindingslabsandSouls.jpg
76 KB, 816x460
>>28873577

I have been preparing for the last 2 months the necessary new game plus items,weapons,slabs and souls.

Fextralife and Wikidot are gold for farming/grinding areas.

I really want to get to new game plus 7 with few difficulties.

I also beat super ornstein with solaire, after 3 attempts.
>>
I spent dozens upon dozens of hours decorating "homes" which i eventually forgot about in fallout 3.
>>
I have several notebooks full of stats from FIFA manager mode. I recorded basically everything you could for a few years.

Then I discovered Football Manager and it felt like someone had turned my autism into a video game
>>
I follow people around in gta 5 online and show off by flying jets full speed directly over their heads along with racing my cars around their immediate area as fast as I can numerous times. Most people are either intimidated or flat out don't appreciate air shows/ incredibly fast cars speeding right next to them so they either kill me it try killing me, at which point I "teach them a lesson" by mercilessly attacking them with aircraft.
>>
>>28873577
all 99s on runescape before the game went to shit
365+ days playtime
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.