[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything from the past that you miss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Is there anything from the past that you miss?
>>
Belief that by this *insert age* I'll figure things out. There is no figuring. There is no out.
>>
>>28873452
Ive had many female friends who ive sexually abused in the past, i still see them occasionally but it's not the same anymore
>>
Yeah, literally everything.
>>
>>28873490
This
My sanity
Not having drug tolerance
Being able to feel happy sometimes, and peaceful at others. Even when my environment is peaceful my mind still rages at itself 24/7.
Not having regrets
Being physically attractive, and at least a little bit more socially/emotionally/intellectually attractive as well
>>
>>28873566
Oh and I also miss that feeling of discovering something new, being genuinely excited about something.

Everything new that comes my way seems like a variation on a theme I've already seen before a thousand times, so nothing amazes me anymore. I either feel nothing, or I feel dread at knowing that I've exhausted the world and all that's left is either monotony or pain.
>>
The summer my dad bought me the GTA trilogy box set (III, Vice City, San Andreas) and Silent Hill 2 for my birthday. It was also the first summer he let me stay home alone instead of having my grandmas come over to watch me while he was at work.
I would wake up just after he went to work every morning, sit on the floor next to my big handsome bulldog, and play those games for hours and hours on my PS2.
That was a good summer. I was happy.
>>
>>28873452
Dammit I remember this screen. I also miss Windox2kPro. Best OS ever.
>>
The little bit of potential that I had and squandered on nothing. I never had any passion or inspiration, but I could learn things pretty quickly and could have done something with my life.
>>
File: 1462919239807.gif (872 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
1462919239807.gif
872 KB, 285x200
>>28873687
>The little bit of potential that I had and squandered on nothing.
>>
File: 80478077.jpg (80 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
80478077.jpg
80 KB, 600x451
>>28873452
>missed out on going on that one summer adventure with your group of friends
>missed out on long lasting childhood friends
>missed out on /ss/
>missed out on working on a talent/skill/passion that you could take much more seriously when you got older
>missed out on innocent teenage love
>>
Infinite free time and no stress was very nice. I miss not being an adult.
>>
the golden age of the internet
when my mother was still sane
having hope
>>
>>28873452
My inoccence.
>>
>>28873452
i miss waking up Saturday morning, serving myself a bowl of cereal, and watching cartoons.

i'm 30 and i tried recreating that and i got diarrhea from the milk and shitty ass cartoons were on.

god being old sucks
>>
File: 1463890176529.png (100 KB, 258x330) Image search: [Google]
1463890176529.png
100 KB, 258x330
>>28874395
>i got diarrhea from the milk
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.