[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw skinnyfat >tfw will never get to go swimming shirtless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 40a.png (156 KB, 680x553) Image search: [Google]
40a.png
156 KB, 680x553
>tfw skinnyfat
>tfw will never get to go swimming shirtless
>>
>>28873375
Dude swimming in a shirt is much worse than swimming as a tub of lard. One of the realms in which guys undoubtedly have it easier than girls is that no one really gives a shit if you're fatter. You just have to make some self-deprecating jokes on occasion and become fat bro. Or eat less if you can't handle that, you piece of shit.
>>
>decent slim body, no fat
>terrible back acne
Never going shirtless in public senpai
>>
>tfw you were a pure skelebro up until maybe 2 years ago
>tfw didn't realize how great it made you felt and how much freedom you had until you lost it

Fuck these skinnyfat feels.
At least, anon, when we do finally decide to lose weight, there's isn't a lot of it to lose. Maybe a month or two of intermittent fasting.

But we need to turn from this dark path we've chosen to embark on. Retrace our steps, back towards the light. It's so cold and lonely out here, it isn't worth it.
>>
>hourglass shape
>lovehandles
>stretch marks on my hips
>weird patches of hair on my back
nope..
>>
>>28873375
at least you're not skeletor tier. not long ago i was 5'11 117lbs. im 128lbs now so im getting better but still super underweight
>>
>>28873680
>intermittent fasting

You will gain it all right back within two weeks of going back to your regular diet. You need something sustainable, not a fad temporary fix like that bullshit.
>>
>>28873855
That's a meme, anon
I've done it before and it took around a year for me to gain it all back. Which means that you have to commit yourself to cyclical fasting for the long term.
>>
>>28873811
This is literally me

I used to be fat and lost weight thinking I'd get a nicer body. Now I have the body of an old woman.
>>
>used to be a fatty, now 6 feet tall 140 lbs
>still have bitch tits and a gut

I should be skellington mode with those stats but I'm goblin mode instead
>>
>>28873375
post belly anon
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.