[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw deathly addicted to RC benzos because lol cheap and im
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: kot horses head.jpg (11 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
kot horses head.jpg
11 KB, 255x255
>tfw deathly addicted to RC benzos because lol cheap and im on probation so i can't use traditional benzos
>tfw can't seek help/go to rehab because i'll go to prison for admitting that I used drugs while on probation

Thinking an hero might be a plausible solution here?. I can't taper/withdraw myself (never been able to). If I stop taking it today I'll seize by tomorrow and the jig is up

50+mg etizolam/day btw for about a month now, been on and off this stuff for years

Pls help... no bully for degeneracy or w/e
>>
Taper off. Not that hard senpai. Just do it slowly and with a set amount each day. If you've got time you can taper off over two months or so and not feel much.
>>
>>28872953
taper lol
>>
you couldnt afford traditional benzos yet you can afford 50mg a day of etiz?

start taking DXM and memantine while reducing by 2mg per week.. they will help reduce your tolerance and prevent further buildup while also reducing withdrawal symptoms and neurotoxicity
>>
>>28872953
literally your only option is to taper off of it you silly goy what are you doing get a backbone. if you didn't have the willpower to taper you shouldn't have racked up such an insane addiction in the first place. you shouldn't have in any case. fuck use what you have left of your brain.
>>
>>28872953
>50+mg etizolam/day
how'd you get up to a dose that high? thought if you get high on it, it'll fuck up everyone except you?
>>
Taper off using valium, it has longer half time
>>
>>28872953
How long are you looking at if you violate probation?
>>
>>28872953
Move to mexico

no for real, make another thread in 6 months updating us

I'll look for you twelve fortnights from now sir
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.