[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it considered bad when a girl doesn't initiate text conversations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Pepe is kill.jpg (9 KB, 267x181) Image search: [Google]
Pepe is kill.jpg
9 KB, 267x181
Is it considered bad when a girl doesn't initiate text conversations? She gave me her number and we talk a lot IRL and she seems to enjoy it. But she never texts me unless I text her first, and I don't want to do that too often or else it'll come off creepy.
>>
If she gave you her number, and you talk a lot IRL, you will not be seen as creepy.
>>
>>28872958
I don't think that's the case. To be clear, we talk a lot IRL but only at school between classes and work. We've never hung out anywhere else.
>>
I need help bros I really love this girl ;_;
>>
you've qualified to be a person to her

not attractive obviously

but not "not a person" like most people
>>
>>28872948
>don't worry about it. you do what you do. some people just aren't texters
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.