[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VIRGIN PRIDE!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1437605451882[2].gif (36 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
1437605451882[2].gif
36 KB, 300x237
Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with being a virgin. In fact, not having sex is the only surefire way to avoid causing any unwanted pregnancies or catching STDs. Conversely when you realize with absolute certainly that you never ever want to have kids, it gets 80% easier to accept being a virgin for life. And if you quit masturbating, for real, then your body will become desexualized and you will be 99% OK with never having sex.

I'm not a KV, but I have never actually had intercourse, and I am glad I never experienced it, and doubt I could bring myself to do ever do it. Stop lamenting missing out on young pussy, feeling like everyone is fucking except you, envying Chads who get away with fucking 50 women bareback with no consequences, and other such crap. Sex is not important at all, nobody needs it. Don't let the new liberal sex positive media and culture convince you otherwise or make you feel bad about lacking sexual experiences.
>>
>>28872810
You made a thread about it, to me it seems like it's important to you.
>>
>>28872810
Also regarding "safe sex":

-Nonsurgical contraceptive devices are highly vulnerable to malfunction and human error.

-Birth control depends on the woman taking it regularly, it affect her personality in terms of what she is attracted to, and it causes cancer

-Timing with the woman's cycles doesn't always work. My parents used that method, which is probably why I was born 20 years after they got married.

-You think you can just pull out, but you will be overpowered by your primal desire to cum deep in the pussy.

Also regarding this picture: How would I get from Puerto Rico or Tortola to St John island?

>>28872888
This thread is for people who are angry or depressed about it to see virginity/lack of sex presently as perfectly OK
>>
bump virgins
>>
>map of my home territory
>I'm a virgin from the Virgin Islands

Stop making fun of me
>>
Virginity use to be cherised. What happened?
>>
>>28872810
That's entirely subjective. While I personally don't really care much about sex or women, many men do. If they want to have sex really badly and they can't for whatever reason, I think they have every right to be upset about it. Being a virgin might not matter to you and I, but it matters a lot to many men. Telling them that it shouldn't matter isn't going to make it better for them. If they care about it then they care about it, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>28872903
>>28872903
I been cumming in my gf pussy for 8 years. she's on the pill and never had any problems.

feels good too
>>
But the whole reason we exist is to procreate. I must pass on my genes. Otherwise I'm a failure of a human being.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.