[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>semester starts >try to be as friendly as possible to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1410908869594.gif (306 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1410908869594.gif
306 KB, 600x450
>semester starts
>try to be as friendly as possible to people
>have some conversations and have hope things will be better this time
>fast forward to end of semester
>all the normies in my classes have become friends while i still sit in the corner alone
>tfw 2 years of college and havent made a single friend

why dont they want me?
>>
You're supposed to offer to suck their dicks individually in private.
>>
>>28872147
I know that feel too op. Msybe we seem desperate, depressed, or awkward. IDK.
>>
I can't sleep and my girlfriend is mad at me for making noise so I can totally relate
>>
It wont get better. 5 years in college proved it to me. Maybe you can try clubs. Fyck even anime club or someshit. I went to a private baptist college and that may have had something to do with my poor time in uni. Anyways it does end faster than youd think. Good luck and godspeed my friend.
>>
Are you really ugly op? That could be it
>>
>>28872147
lol jus b urself bro and it'll come to you. just beeeeeeee urself hahahaha.
>>
>>28873068
It actually got better for me when I was in college, but it took a huge amount of effort. Sadly it didn't last after I graduated.
>>
Don't expect people to initiate. You have to do 100% of the work until you get to a point where you're socially desirable. Also be good at something, whether it be a crazy party animal, sociable, sport, drawing.. A good easy one is photography. Any shmuck can be a photographer and you'd have a valid reason to invite people to be models or some shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.