[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would anyone be interested in writing a letter to my friend in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: d1939.jpg (73 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
d1939.jpg
73 KB, 604x453
Would anyone be interested in writing a letter to my friend in jail? He got arrested for "menacing" and attempting to flee the police when approached him. He already has some social anxiety and this arrest and subsequent charges have made things much, much worse for him. He's basically one of us.
>>
>>28872146
>inb4 he dindu nuffin
>>
>>28872165

A girl called the police on him because he was trying to make conversation with her
>>
>>28872201
Yeah, that's why he ran from the cops.

What did he really do to that poor girl?
>>
>>28872146
>Get arrested for running from police
What in the actual fuck? Maximum that should be is a fine, and really all you need to do is give the person a notice that they shouldn't do that in the future. What fucked up country is your friend living in where this happens?
>>
File: eagle.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
eagle.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>28872296
Which one do you think?
>>
>>28872296
Then they will literally run away every time moron because there is a chance you get away with it for free with your method.

Evading arrest on foot (sometimes called flight) is committed by knowingly running away from an officer to escape capture, detention, or arrest. Obstructing justice is committed when someone knowingly hinders or interferes with a police officer when the officer is performing official duties.
>>
>>28872338
I call bullshit, unless it's one of the fucked up parts like California or Detroit.
>>
>>28872370
then they can just say you hit them or whatever
>>
File: 1458101156254.png (86 KB, 467x496) Image search: [Google]
1458101156254.png
86 KB, 467x496
>>28872276

He has a serious fear of authority figures because of his lifelong lack of good interaction with adults. His father was neglectful and abusive whenever he was around, his mom ran off after a mental breakdown, all the teachers in high school rarely treated him with respect... His life has been a serious comedy of errors, minus the comedy
>>
>>28872412

All of it took place in a wealthier part of Colorado. He was doing a part-time job as a valet and just got off work
>>
>>28872370
That's why they have cars, radios, and tasers dumbass. If someone was running away and they were fleeing because they were guilty, you use those. Otherwise jailing them because someone started getting nervous someone with so much power is suddenly trying to chase them down, is a completely different story.
>>
>>28872430
The police don't need to lie to lock people up. That doesn't make sense man.
>>
>>28872276
>>28872296
i've had this happen to me before. if you run away people think you must have committed a crime it's completely stupid. they dont think you might just be trying to get away. like if a woman is getting her self upset and i know shes being unreasonable theres nothing i can do but run away. i cant reason with her and if i walk she'll follow me like a menace so i have to out run her. then she chases like a mad dog and some idiot white knight grabs you becose of her idiot yapping.
>>
>>28872146
That no kot.
That no blini.
>>
>>28872473
Nah fuck off faggot. Its not a game of chase anytime the police start walking towards you.
>>
>>28872476
they can lock you up for longer if they feel like it. its not like they do tests to make sure you're not a sadistic asshole when picking cops
>>
>>28872507
No they can't and they do make people go through tests to make sure they aren't sadistic assholes looking for power.
>>
>>28872538
Right, the world is perfect and just and no one does anything bad except for the bad guys.
>>
>>28872488

To make matters worse, he has a really hard time talking to people he doesn't know, so imagine a couple of cops yelling at you with a knee on your neck
>>
>>28872488
You can run from a normal civ but if the police are there you can literally tell them you are trying to get away from her and they will make her back off. Use your words.
>>
>>28872545
Well braking the law isn't going to help your case fuckface.
>>
>>28872562
absolutely not. they will chase you becose shes chasing you and becose youre running. they will not stop until you are face down on the ground with your hands locked behind you. they are actually trained to completely ignore words until then becose literally everyone tries to stop them with words.

after youre locked up by the thugs tho they will listen to her words, and yours too maybe, and theyll mostly believe hers. if you run youre guilty its cop logic it doesnt have to make sense.
>>
>>28872562
>use your words
that might be hard for someone with autism and a serious fear of authority figures
>>
>>28872596
You sound mad, delusional-kun
>>
>>28872633
You sound stupid as fuck.

Explain your scenario out so I can point out your errors. Why the fuck are you being followed by this girl? Why are the police chasing you?

>>28872642
Cool don't run from the police and if you are innocent you are fucking straight and have nothing to worry about. If you are a criminal I don't care.

>>28872678
You sound sad depressed-kun.
>wahhh the world isn't perfect
>>
>>28872708
something like this:
https://youtu.be/0Is0w8BK2zc

or maybe this:
https://youtu.be/elnENHrliKc

welcome to the usa
>>
>>28872797
First guy was arrested for harassing a lot of women.

In the second one the women was arrested.

what is the issue?
>>
>>28872879
good thing he was arrested! rly need to stop him harassing those women! how dare he talk to them! what a creep! arrested for "reckless driving" are you kidding me! charge that RAPIST with MUYRDER
>>
File: chad.png (5 KB, 273x201) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
5 KB, 273x201
>>28873186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpljREw58g0

>"if that's what you have to do to be safe and to protect your self you do what you gotta do."

:^)
>>
>>28873186
He was asking what panties were they wearing, do they like being panty less, and what kind of sex they like. It was on the news bro, he was harassing people.
>>
>>28873220
there's nothing illegal about any of that

unless you're unattractive :/
>>
>>28873236
Just because some people don't get arrested for it doesn't mean it isn't illegal. Some people like JayZ got away with selling drugs, and that is still illegal. He was also doing it to like 16 year old girls man.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.