[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Ask qt girl out after class at uni > She says yes >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1461609336942.jpg (8 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
1461609336942.jpg
8 KB, 249x202
> Ask qt girl out after class at uni
> She says yes
> Gives me her number
> Text her that night
> She says "Can we wait till after exams" (two weeks from now)
> what.jpg
> Say ok
> Try to have a conversation with her about uni and stuff
> She takes hours to reply

why do women do this. If she wasn't interested in me why didn't she just reject me?
>>
>>28871898
bumparino

orginato
>>
File: Snapchat-2599381855108953629.jpg (147 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2599381855108953629.jpg
147 KB, 540x960
HS story
>really at girl
>know her for 4 months
>swim team blackmail to ask her out
>she says yes, but we've to be back fast because of her wrestling stuff
>had last period with her
>she just walked away
>endmylife.jpg

I feel you man, it'll get better. Hang in there bud.
>>
Hey anon I know what you're going through. Girl I'm texting from college is super enthusiastic through text messages but takes hours to respond also. I wasn't exactly rushing to text her either so it probably turned into a game.
I asked her out but she was going out of town so no luck. Gonna test the waters one more time and ask her out again because it's been awhile. Good luck anon.
>>
>>28871898
She was being polite.

However, you were being needy by initiating convo. Texting is for setting up dates. After the 2 weeks passed you shouldve said "Hey, lets grab a drink on Friday"
>>
I know this is easier said than done but don't think too much of it. Think of it like she's a male friend of yours and you don't have to be texting each other all the time and/or answering quickly.
It's a pain in the ass because you can't tell whether she's interested or not and she's giving you mixed signals but just don't overthink and overanalyze it.
I used to care too much until I started flirting with more than one girl at the time. While you're talking to one of them, you'll forget about the rest and they'll eventually text you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.