[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what is dxm exactly like? I've seen threads about it a lot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: thumbsuppp.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
thumbsuppp.gif
2 MB, 300x225
so what is dxm exactly like? I've seen threads about it a lot.
>>
It's a dissociative and a mild psychedelic

dissociative meaning that you essentially slightly lose your grip on reality for a little bit, you should know what a psychedelic is
>>
>>28871698
Depends on dosage.
Was on 2nd plateau a few times, pretty fun, playing "smooth" games like gta V was a damn bliss.
>>
Well, it's better than DPH.
>>
>>28871698
Try it faggot. Go to erowid and get dose info.
>>
also nausea. disassociation is almost nothing and not nearly psychedelic enough to be worth it
>>
>>28871698
my friend had a high plateua trip, he had mild derealization from it for like a week after
>>
Dextromethorphan. It's a dissociative hallucinogen (like ketamine or PCP) abused by robots because you can buy it at the drug/grocery store, bypassing social interaction with dealers and mummy intercepting your deep dark net packages. It is found in over the counter cough medication. If you plan to abuse it make sure your medicine of choice contains no other active ingredients, they will kill you.

It can be very fun but also harsh. There are more than a few reasons to dislike it but lack of intensity, strength, "realness" isn't one.

Has great synergy with weed, like PB&J.
>>
>>28871698

It's like DMX but with less swearing.
>>
Born in NYC, he started rapping in the 90s and gained a large fan base. Some of his biggest hits include Ruff Ryder's Anthem, Get It On The Floor, and X Gon Give To Ya.
>>
so will half a bottle of dayquil make me feel something? it has 10mg per tablespoon
>>
700mg incoming. Usually weekly.
You feel like you're apart from your body. You can be in a dreamlike state where you can let things flow or take control yourself. Sort of like lucid dreaming. The choice of visuals is usually dependant on what you were doing before the trip or the music you listen to. The best way is to lay under blankets in complete darkness, motionless with your choice of music in your headphones. Any other way is a waste imo.
>>
>>28871960
No. I'm pretty sure DayQuil has other shit in it. You need dextromethorphan as the only active. 200mg+ for any sort of meaningful experience. Before you think it while you're n it, No, you aren't dying.
>>
>>28871960
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/423848-Beginner-s-Dosage-Guide
>>
>>28871972
drank a bottle, felt sick then shitposted in bed for 4 hours ... very spiritual
>>
>>28872042
Probably the wrong kind, too much, you willed yourself into puking or you had too many McBurgers and Cheetos beforehand.
>>
File: 1430483950653.jpg (48 KB, 599x442) Image search: [Google]
1430483950653.jpg
48 KB, 599x442
>>28871972
how long have you been on that schedule? are you dosing syrup or gels?

i used to do syrup a lot, but ive abstained from it altogether for about 5 months now because i was starting to get out of control with it (though i never went above 500mg, i just did it often, multiple times weekly)

is the magic still there? im thinking about doing it again but one of the reasons i stopped was because the raised heart rate started to make me anxious. I've got a lead belly, I can stomach the syrup without vomiting if i smoke enough pot, but sometimes it's hard to get around that chest thumping bullshit and relax
>>
>>28872185
A couple of months. Before I was doing it every 2 weeks at about 600mg. Before that I was doing 900mg of polistrex. I'm doing gels mixed with capsules. 40 gels made me shit liquid and all capsules made my heart rapid like you said. I passed out once. The magic is there I've just been having to do more and more. I'll have to switch to powder or extraction soon so I can get enough without fucking my stomach up with the plastic in gels.
>>
>>28872273
robodrink my friend

It is so worth it, unless you want to extract/buy pure stuff.
>>
>>28872414
I can't find non-poli in syrup around here. I've had enough of drinking it after like 2 years of delsym and off brand. Equate brand from Walmart tastes like how I imagine goat cum tastes.
>>
>>28872456
robodrink is the liquid from the gelcaps mixed with whatever, or nothing.

The nasty stuff in the gelcaps that causes problems is in the capsule itself, thus easily separable from the DXM.
>>
>>28872492
What's the best way to get it out of the gel caps? I can't imagine the taste being much better than just having a few runny shits though.
>>
>>28872568
It does taste horrible and I know the watery shits are surprisingly easy to deal with and not uncomfortable but as a hypochondriac I worry about what negative effects sorbitol (the laxative/sweetener that causes our problems) consumption has on my insides.

Soak the gels in water to soften them up, cut them in half, rinse with gatorade to wash off/"extract" the DXM.

You must lose some small amount of DXM using this method because inefficiencies but I find it hits you much faster as well.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.