[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I suppose to not kill myself if: I'm below average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1425792040569.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1425792040569.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
How am I suppose to not kill myself if: I'm below average looking, hate my heritage, am proven to be dumb constantly, hate being around normal people, hate wageslaving but am forced to, too impotent to stick up for myself verbally and physically, my dad is starting to resent me since I'm complaining and he feels like I have no real problems and need to "get over it and "man up", and am paranoid of being in a relationship since I feel girls will just take advantage of me and leave me (if I manage to even get in a relationship)? My genes are horrible anyway so fuck having a family. I have some friends but I just don't care anymore. I'm 20 years old and am saving up for trade school and have $13k, but it doesn't matter what my future entails; I hate myself and most others. I live with my father and he is going to die in 10 - 15 years due to cancer and he's saying I'm being selfish for being in a bleak mood around him despite him doing so much for me. I feel like giving him all of my money and just killing myself, even though that'd probably make life hell for him. But I feel like I'm living in hell, too, since I'm never going to feel at ease again. I mean I'm probably going to kill myself when he dies, so why waste my money going to school and whatnot, why not just give him the money and have just him suffer instead of both of us? If it wasn't for him I'd just end it by now.
>>
>>28871588
If you're unhappy, you should know that suicide is your right. It's your life, and only you should be able to decide when it ends.

Also. Consider giving me some money. No sob story but I genuinely need it.
>>
>>28871588
>hate my heritage
Are you asian?
>>
>>28871691
Half Jew Half white. I'm seriously ugly because of it and am 5'6" with flat feet and have low iq due to being conceived when my parents were 35+ years old.
>>
>>28871733
Op, seriously, give me some of your God damn money.
>>
>>28871733
>I'm seriously ugly
Post a pic
>>28871733
>am 5'6"
I'm shorter than you at 5'4. My gf is 5'8.
>with flat feet
Special shoes pretty much nullify that nigga
>low iq due to being conceived when my parents were 35+ years old
That's bullshit, if you're smart/autistic enough to get the hang of 4chan you're at least normal intelligence level
>>
Spend that money on a motorcycle instead and join a biker gang. Ride around with bros, fuck hoes who like being treated like trash, get all the meth you want and eventually the gang life will kill you, if the meth doesnt first, so you'll get what youve always wanted but instead it'll be really fucking rad
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.