[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you enjoying little Caesars this weekend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 216x233
Why aren't you enjoying little Caesars this weekend?
>>
Little ceasar's is dogshit.

Why would anybody want to eat a pizza made hours ago that's been stuck under a heat lamp?
>>
>>28871323
It gives me double dookies that make my toilet pukies
>>
>>28871323

Little Caesars > Pizza hut > papa Johns > Domino's
>>
>>28871323
Maybe because Little Caesars is complete shit? A rock slathered in vaseline would be a better-quality pizza than the wretched product that comes from that catastrophic crap cavern's cooks.
>>
>>28871341
Their pizza sucks ass but their crazy bread is GOAT
>>
>>28871323
Because I'm not poor and fat?
>>
Why do you post this so often OP?
>>
Fuck you, I want to go get one now.
But I won't out of principle because of blatant shilling.
>>
>>28871356
>"little caesers best pizza"
>>
>>28871323
no deliver in my country fuck you little roman
>>
>>28871323
>Little Caesars
>Not subway
Pleb
>>
>>28871356
This is literally backwards

You must have meant to use "<"
>>
>>28872100
LC still has $5 hot and ready
Subway no longer has $5 footlongs tho
>>
You know, you can get a Dominoes pizza for 2 dollars more. I'm not saying Dominoes is fantastic pizza, but it's way better than a hot 'n ready.
>>
>>28872101
>backwards
>implying dominos isnt LC tier
>>
>>28872100

Subway is fucking awful. Just go to the store and buy sliced meat, bread and veggies and eat better sandwiches for a week.
>>
The Little C's nearby actually makes decent pizza. The deep dish is really fucking good and is like 2-3 meals for a twink like me.

All chains produce generic, mediocre pizza. At least LC has it cheap and with no wait. If you want something actually delicious go to some fancy wood-fired oven place.
>>
Ave true to little kaesar
>>
>>28871323
Pizza Hut > dominoes > Papa Johns > Little Caesars. I honestly don't think LC is bad, the one in my town has great management and stuff, and the people want pizza enough that I've never gotten an old/stale pizza. I haven't had Papa John's in a while, but I remember their pizza crust tasting sweet.
>>
>>28872141
But you will never do a sandwitch like a subway sandwich artist does it
>>
>>28872196
>I haven't had Papa John's in a while, but I remember their pizza crust tasting sweet.
Eating some right now. Can confirm that Papa's god-tier 'za ranks far above that of Slobinoes or "Pizza" Hut.
>>
I can't eat pizza any more. Something about pizza in particular prevents me from feeling full off of it. If there is pizza left, I have to eat it, so I end up eating the whole thing, and then feeling terrible.
>>
File: blech.jpg (553 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
blech.jpg
553 KB, 1920x1080
>>28872133
>>28872123
Not even close. Pic related happens every single time I get a hot an ready. The cheese isn't even melted on the dough, it's like this gross plastic layer you can just peel off.

This never happened with Dominoes.
>>
File: get cucked.jpg (83 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
get cucked.jpg
83 KB, 640x426
>>28871323
Because I'm too busy cucking the little fuck with pizza hut. Meat Lovers, if you're wondering.
>>
>>28872280
Does that not happen with every pizza? Have I just never encountered a pizza where this is not a problem?
>>
Sleazers can suck my dick the only thing they're good for is cheap party pizza, but it tastes like complete ass, the crust might as well be made of rubber.
>>
>>28872326
Cheese should be way too gooey on any good pizza to be formed as one solid piece like that.
>>
>>28872028
He's a shill. Every board has its shills
>/pol/ is invaded by Correct the Record Clinton shills
>/tv/ is invaded by Disney jew shills
>/r9k/ is invaded by Little Caesar's and Subway shills
>>
>>28872417
Cold pizza

Not an original comment
>>
>>28871323
>they argue over which fast food pizza is best instead of making their own perfect pizza
Fucking cretins
>>
>>28872613
>he cooks
What are you fucking gay?
>>
>>28872613
Someone post the ugly pizza.

Preferably the animated .gif that blinks
>>
>>28872100
>le pedo food
>>
>>28872116
I love very thin pizzas and dominoes does that best, so its my favorite cheap pizza chain
>>
I've worked at 3 different Little Caesars in the past 3 years

I'm entirely prepared to die
I'm ready
>>
>>28872997
As a fan of Papa John's, but certainly not of thin crust, I don't much care for the Papa's thin crust pizza. Have you tried their thin crust, and if so how did you think it compared to Dominos' thin crust pizza?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.