[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im fed up with normies and society. All my life i tried to fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 14658-620x-golgo-13.jpg (43 KB, 620x382) Image search: [Google]
14658-620x-golgo-13.jpg
43 KB, 620x382
Im fed up with normies and society.
All my life i tried to fit in. I was a cyborg. Robot inside, but had friends and "social life" because i pretended to be social. It worked so well.
Then i fell for the be yourself meme. It rid me of all of this. They couldnt understand that i didnt want social contact. I dont want anything, negative and positive the like. I dont think bipolar like this. This is unnacceptable for society. I will never be accepted and i dont crave it. All i want to do is to exist. What i "am" is described as schizoid, which i am diagnosed of.
I will just travel somewhere, spend all my savings, and then do a massive hero, if nothing changes.
/r9k/, my fellow brothers. Which aesthetic country should i go to to do this ?
>>
>>28871266
Im serious about this. I will do it, just give me some input.
>>
File: Unbenannt.jpg (62 KB, 377x564) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.jpg
62 KB, 377x564
>>28871266
another one
nonm
>>
>>28871266
Not even the place with the most concentration of loners can help me.
Its all over
>>
I always thought schizoid was just another word for schizophrenia. This thread made me look it up and it describes me perfectly, fuck.
>>
File: hotlinemiami_siteheader.gif (769 KB, 1130x665) Image search: [Google]
hotlinemiami_siteheader.gif
769 KB, 1130x665
>>28871266
Cmon, i thought you guys want someone to hero
>>
>>28873507
Have fun going deeper into the rabbithole
>>
>>28871266
go to vegas and throw your life savings on the roulette table
>win big and swim in cash
or
>lose and kill yourself in a comp'd suite
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.