[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>First day back home from uni for the summer >Haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: gc.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
gc.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>First day back home from uni for the summer
>Haven't ate all day
>Go to Golden Corral with the family
>Chad waiter (not our waiter) says "Hey, what's up bro!" as if he knows me
>I didn't recognize him at first, confused
>Realized he was the Chad who bullied me in high school, looked sort of diffrent
>"h-h-hi Chad"
>Go back to my seat with my plate
>Never got up for another plate because I was afraid Chad would see me again
>Never even got dessert
>Told my parents I wasn't feeling good, hence why I didn't get much food
>Watched them eat plates upon plates of food while I starved
>Get home, still starving
>Go to my room
>Cry

Is this what I have to look forward to this summer, /r9k/?
>>
>>28870967
>Having your bully in a subservient position to you
>Still being this much of a massive pussy
WHEW lad ,you blew your chance big time.
>>
>>28871010
He wasn't my waiter though
>>
>>28870967
He's working at a fucking golden corral, that's pretty goddamn pathetic. I would laugh my ass off at him if I were you. Grow some balls
>>
>>28870967
You might be the biggest pussy on this board.

Seriously, consider dropping out of life and just living in a basement 24/7 watching chink cartoon shit and My Little Ponies.
>>
>>28871038
Not OP, but doesn't that only make sense if you're in a significantly better position than them?
>>
>>28870967
Chad definitely does not wait tables at golden coral.
>>
>>28870967
Golden Coral is hillbilly central. Perhaps Cletus works there, but not Chad.
>>
OP you should have ignored his ass and just ate your tendies. He wasn't even your server who gives a shit about him. Why did you react like that?
>>
>>28871184
>implying Cletus-tier is not the Chad-tier of the subhuman hillbilly realm
>>
>>28871299
I concur with your post.
>>
>>28870967
OP. This isn't high school anymore. Just mind your business and ignore Chad. Keep your head up!
>>
>>28871321
He is. Cletus is the hillbilly Chad.
>>
Golden Corral is the epicenter of American lard ass culture. They should all be burned to the ground.
>>
>>28870967
You missed out an important detail. Did he think you're his friend or is he well aware he bullied the shit out of you?
>>
>>28871516
I seriously doubt that Chad thought what he did was bullying and just gentle ribbing.
>>
>>28871549
True. Some people who are massive dicks aren't even trying to be, and in fact have semi-altruistic aims. It's seems quite plausible that that's the case here.
>>
File: Comf.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
Comf.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>28871150
It's like we're not even on the same board.
>>
>>28870967
I'd tell him to what's up bro himself. Fucking prick.

You make your own bed then lie in it OP.
Some clown half cut me off so I lean out of the window, crank down the Megadeth just a tad and tell him he's not very clever.

I get the inevitable fuck off retard because, hey, he isn't very clever, but so what.

Point being you can get away with being an asshole. Especially when the faggot is working at the restaurant you go to eat at. I'd eat there every week.
>>
>working at Golden Corral
>eating at Golden Corral

There are no winners here
>>
>>28871717
>There are no winners here
Never even a contest. The real question is whether the worker or eater is less of a loser in this situation (even if it's a very marginal difference)
>>
>>28871804
Eater. At least worker is getting paid.
>>
>>28871820
>Worker still gets paid, yet somehow is lower on the totem pole than the eater
Whoosh.
>>
>>28871852
I'm not sure there is much lower than patronizing golden corral.
>>
Golden Corral slathers all their food in some weird type of sauce that always gives me diarrhea.

Is this part of their business strategy to save money (To move people out of a all-you-can-eat buffet), or am I alone in this?
>>
The whole concept of golden corral is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>28871877
Little Ceasars seems like a good candidate
>>
>>28871852

You're eating at a fucking Golden Corral. It's the definition of fat-ass hillbilly all-you-can-eat low/no class American obese culture.

To re-iterate: The staff is getting paid while you're the one paying to stuff your face with as much shitty cheap crap to fill the void in your life.

You might as well take a selfie of yourself at a checkout at walmart and say how you're so much better than the dregs working there.
>>
>>28871974
At least there are portion sizes there.

Golden Corral is the lowest.
>>
>>28872260
So quality does not trump quantity for you. Interesting.
>>
>>28870967

wow you are a bitch boi
>>
File: 1421091410636.jpg (67 KB, 575x390) Image search: [Google]
1421091410636.jpg
67 KB, 575x390
>>28871983
>You're eating at a fucking Golden Corral. It's the definition of fat-ass hillbilly all-you-can-eat low/no class American obese culture.
>To re-iterate: The staff is getting paid while you're the one paying to stuff your face with as much shitty cheap crap to fill the void in your life.
Preach.

Did you know they have a take home box now. For $1.99 you can fill it with more cheap garbage to stuff your fat face after you shit out the 5k calories of garbage you just ate.

I fucking hate white trash.Smh.
>>
>>28872281
No. The other way. I would never eat either, but at least Little Ceasers has portions.
>>
>>28871150
>>28870967
>First day back home from uni for the summer
Unless Chad got a head start he's either going to community college or didn't make the cut. I'd say OP is doing better
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.