[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Elliot stuff: A video by a guy who actually had an encou
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1437889710285.jpg (35 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1437889710285.jpg
35 KB, 480x640
New Elliot stuff: A video by a guy who actually had an encounter with Elliot Rodger himself.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLz8IeXixhQ
>>
>>28870436
Tldw. Summarize plz.
>>
>>28870461

He wrote this on Elliot's old channel's discussion page, a couple of years before the massacre:

>I HOPE YOU GET ASSFUCKED UP THE ASS UNTIL YOU FUCKING BLEED FROM THE PENETRATION THEN I HOPE YOU GET YOUR FUCKING SPOILING MOUTH RIPPED OUT OF YOU MOTHERFUCKER, I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE A SLOW GRUESOME DEATH AND THE BUZZARDS FEED ON YOU FOR DAYS BITCH, YOU ARE AN UNBELIEVABLE CUNT WHO DESERVES TO BE KILLED.

And he felt guilty after the massacre for being so hostile when he could have instead helped him.
>>
god this kid is autistic as hell
>elliot was a bookfag
fucking top kek
>>
>>28870721
>elliot was a bookfag
rite?
when will these meme die?
elliot went through a period before he killed people where he tried reading non-fiction to better understand the world, but failed and killed people anyway because he didn't understand anything
>>
>that vocal sibilance, fry, and deep breaths between speaking
fuck this guy. learn not to sound like a faggot then make a vid
>>
What is everyone's obsession with this failed mass shooter. He was cucked by EVERYONE.

>stopped by a door
>hit a cyclist.
>drove into a Prius
>killed himself

He was a failure as a mass shooter, as a man (virgin) and in life. The only thing about his death that saddens me is that he didn't die alone, it would have spared the world a lot of grief.
>>
Not all that surprising, really. No matter how disgusting a rotting corpse is, there will be never be a shortage of even more disgusting worms trying to grow fat off of it.
>>
>>28870436
Does r9k have some sort of pilgrimage each year on his tomb?
>>
>>28872735
I certainly would but sadly he was cremated
>>
File: WizardApprenticeRunsOutOfMana.png (1 MB, 599x1304) Image search: [Google]
WizardApprenticeRunsOutOfMana.png
1 MB, 599x1304
>>28871762
Better than Eri-chan still.

>>28872039
This guy gets it.

>>28872735
>>28872942
>Elliotags
>Getting out of their dungeons
OPTIMUS KEK
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.