[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: overrated shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: woman-977020_960_720.jpg (115 KB, 960x630) Image search: [Google]
woman-977020_960_720.jpg
115 KB, 960x630
itt: overrated shit
>>
Which is why I use wireless headphones.
>>
The entirety of anime.

It's all really poorly written tripe with shit dialogue because Japanese doesn't translate to English all too gracefully. Couple that with a load of cultural elements that are totally foreign to most westerners and you have something that no sane person really takes a serious liking to.

I think its only appeals are its ability to construct dreamlike situations and universes that provide a route of escapism and also a pretty consistent high-quality art style, at least in comparison to western animations.
>>
sex (oc post)
>>
Pleasure. Enjoyment. Happiness. Friends.
>>
File: 1464036797843.png (461 KB, 870x722) Image search: [Google]
1464036797843.png
461 KB, 870x722
>>28870374
If you speak enough Japanese to know that anime subs aren't exactly literal, you shouldn't really have a problem with them. And come on, it's 2016 and the Japanese are literally part of the West, not some indiscernible foreigners. Sure a lot of things like Endless 8 do happen because of Japanese culture, but it's not something that completely distances you from it.

Aside from overused lines otakus dig, there's not really that much difference between anime dialogue and the stuff that comes out of Western movies and tv.
>>
half life 2

played it, 7 out of ten at best dont understand why it gets so much attention
>>
File: greasebomb.png (345 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
greasebomb.png
345 KB, 1000x1000
The one thing I will give it though is that it had have been the cleanest fastfood place I've been to in the states.
>>
Children.
They unfortunately are 1/3 of the things that shape the world. The other two are sex and comedy.
But Children cannot be combined with these. It's nice to laugh at sex. Laughing at Children, though? Well it makes you scum.
And don't even get me started on sex.
We love to preach about keeping Children innocent but when Children talk about Sex we laugh. What is.. WRONG WITH YOU NORMIES?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.