[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gather round robots, I've got a story to tell. >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1462244780686.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1462244780686.gif
2 MB, 450x450
Gather round robots, I've got a story to tell.

>tfw no greentext

No, not that kind of story. This is something that really happened to me, a story about the time I tried to get with my oneitis. Naturally, it involves computer hacking, stalking, and my attempted seduction of a lesbian with political philosophy. Though, if I'm being fair, I should say this is something that really happened to her. I found the experience at turns embarassing and disheartening. She found it terrifying.

Trigger Warning: This gets a bit dark.

Let me take you back to where we met. High school. A small high school, on a small island, nearby a large liberal city in the US. Island communities, and I've found this to be true across the country, have a potpurri of people. The rich, who've moved in to mansions to enjoy the luxurious climate, and the descendants of their counterparts from past generations who have degenerated, seduced, perhaps, by overexposure to that luxiorious climate, into borderline poverty. She was the former and I the latter, and where else could the daughter of a wealthy Jewish doctor be exposed to the son of a single mother who worked, at times, as a waitress, or a store clerk, but at high school?

(1)
>>
>>28869653
Both her parents were doctors, but only her father was Jewish. Her mother was Japanese and if you aren't familiar with that combination - let me tell you, it can be deadly. Hapas are hit or miss, you either know that, or you don't know enough of them. She was a hit. Slender, pale smooth skin, perky breasts, flowing silky black hair, and a face that was unique as it was flawless. That's crass, and I almost cringe describing her to you like this, because my feelings for her are so much deeper than these superficial details. My hope is, when you close your eyes, you can glimpse her - though I know my words are too feeble an instrument to convey her image to you, if I can't give you a glimpse, I hope I can at least convey what I see when I close my eyes and think of her.

She was on the debate team, and she was good. A state champion. She had grades and academic success like you'd expect of a Japanese Jew raised by two doctors. I'd like to tell you about how we met in high school, about how it was teenaged love, how I didn't deserve her but she got with me any way, and blah, blah. blah. I think you'd see through that though. You're like me, and you know that kind of shit doesn't happen in real life. Instead, like I wrote at the start, I'm just going to tell you the truth. We never spoke in high school. I watched her. I followed her. I knew her friends and talked to them about her. You'd think it'd get back to her that someone was asking about her, right? If it did, then that never got back to me.

(2)
>>
should've gassed those kikes
>>
>>28869665
The closest I ever came, and, the high point of my high school career, was when I managed to trade seats with someone who sat in her pod during the one class we shared. I sat right behind for nearly three weeks, three weeks while I gathered courage and thought of things to say, while sitting, silently. Three weeks, and then my seat was reassigned, and I was sent to the opposite side of the class. If our teacher knew I sat up at nights that year, drawing pictures of him being burned alive or otherwise tortured to death...

Years passed. A lot of years. She went to an elite college on the other coast, I went to a state school. She studied in Europe and traveled the world. I worked at a computer repair place near where I went to school. We didn't keep in touch, but I followed her on social media. As years went by, my feelings didn't die. They grew stronger, and stronger. I lived a stupid life. Ride the bus to work, work, ride back. Walk to the grocery store. Shit post online. Repeat ad nauseum. My one "friend" - a character I met online, and talked to only on Skype, gave me advice. He said I never really knew her, and I wasn't in love with her, that instead, I was in love with a fantasy that I invented out of her memory. I blocked him and never spoke with him again.

(3)
>>
>>28869697
At some point, I did learn to solve problems. Find the solution, figure out what situation results in the solution, figure out how to cause that situation, figure out how to cause that, and so on. Figure out what you want, and work backwards till you know how to get there - like solving a maze. So I applied that process to my situation. I needed more information about her, I needed to be closer to her, which was hard as she was on another continent at the time. Hard, but not impossible.

What does it look like to be close to her? I could get close to her if I was close to someone who was close to her. Someone who could introduce her. From stalking online, I knew most of her friends, and they were scattered across the country at various Ivy League schools or similar far flung illustrious institutions. Her sister though, her sister was close. Still at high school, our alma matter. So I need to get close to her sister? That could happen if her sister and I cared about the same things. Cyber stalking again, what does her sister care about? The most obvious thing is grades, grades, grades. She was crushing it at high school, obviously, this is like putting a formula one car in a street race. So how can I use this? What if she had bad grades, and I could help her get good ones?

(4)
>>
>>28869728
No, I didn't become a teacher. That's not in my wheel house. Remember I said computer hacking was involved? How much do you know about computer hacking? It's not like in the movies. There isn't furious typing, flying ones and zeroes, tons of jargon, action scenes and beautiful women to hack with. Hacking is mostly common sense, patience, and a bit of creativity. You want to hack a high school's system to change a student's grades. How do you do it?

Public schools, as government entities, have tons of information. You can find repositories of publicly available information about all sorts of district decisions. Including, helpfully, the kind of "CIMS" that the district uses. CIMS stands for Centralized Identitiy Management System, and basically, this, along with the Student Information System (SIS), is how school districts track all of their student data, including enrollments, and yes, grades. Okay, but once you know that, how do you use that knowledge?

The first step in gaining unauthorized entry, is to figure out what you're trying to gain unauthorized entry to. In this case, the CIMS and SIS were integrated in a third party system which is available over the web. Sign in, manage grades and enrollments, everything is stored for you off site. Nice :)

(5)
>>
>>28869765
The staff directory is available, guess what that means? That means we know the email addresses, which are used as the logins, for all the teachers. That's the second step in gaining unauthorized access. Know who you are trying to access the system as. The third step? Get their password.

Did you know most people choose a really weak password? Things like abc123, or monkey1, are surprisingly common passwords. As for what the most common are, you can google for that. Basically, hackers in the past have stolen collections of passwords and they count them to see which are the most frequently used. Surprisingly, the ten most common passwords are used for a significant percentage of all passwords. Are you following my method for hacking yet?

I used "autoit" which is a program that records mouse movements. If you click the record button, then autoit will record a sequence of mouse moves and clicks, and, if the last thing you click is the play button on autoit, you can make a loop. I had a text file I created with a simple python script - for each teacher email in the list I got from the staff directory, nested for each password in the list of top ten passwords, add a line to the text file TEACHER EMAIL COMMON PASSWORD. There were about a hundred teachers and I used the ten most common passwords, so my text file had a thousand lines. My autoit script copied (double click, right click, copy) a user name, pasted it into the CIMS login web portal, then copied a password, pasted that, tried to login, deleted the line from the text file, and restarted the script. 1,000 attempts, each took about fifteen seconds, I started it and came back in about four or five hours.
>>
>>28869788
When I came back, I was logged in (to a teacher fairly high on the list) and my autoit script was copying and pasting the last names uselessly into the authenticated page of the CIMS. At that point, I just had to look at the settings, find the teacher I had logged in as, and then retry their login with the ten most common passwords, and I had my very own login details. Probably worth mentioning I was connected to a VPN throughout this process.

The "help" sections on the web, and that I googled for, were very informative, and that same night I was editing grades. I know what you're thinking, and no, I didn't go over board with it. The slow knife cuts deepest. I found her final grade, in Calc II, a 97 - and nudged it down to a 94. Time for phase two.

I found her sister's twitter through my cyber stalking. My account, an egg, was a follower from way back. So it was time to slide into her DM.

Me: "Hey, what grade did you get on your Calc final?"
Her: "Who is this?"
Me: "A concerned citizen. What grade?"
Her: "97. Why? And who is this?"
Me: "Nope, you better double check. I changed it to 94, and it may get worse."
Her: "wtf?"
Me: "Check it, and when you find out, don't tell any one about it. They won't be able to find me, but I'll find you at <Her parent's address> if you report this. LMK when you wanna talk about it."
>>
>>28869809
It took about a week for her to reply. I was steadily bumping all of her grades down in the mean time. Over the course of that week, an A+ student became an A- student. Such a shame. When she got back to me, she got right to the point - "Why are you doing this?" Luckily, you can google for anything. I had googled to learn how blackmail worked, and how groups like the CIA or KGB exploited people to get them to do what they want. The theory is simple. Use your leverage (in this case, the grades) to make the target do something very minor, very slightly bad, that you get evidence of. Then, use the leverage plus your evidence, to get them to do increasingly worse things. Get the target used to obeying you. Get them to feel guilty and trapped. If they get help, it will expose their wrongdoing. Isolate. Divide. Conquer.

So, I told her I had a crush on her. That I wanted her to be my internet girlfriend. "Internet only". And that if she agreed, I wouldn't turn her grades down any more. She agreed. and I asked, and pressured, her into giving me pictures. Innocent, at first, and then, less so. Less, and less, so. We also talked, and the conversation turned to her sister whenever I could direct it. Now, a strange thing happened for the month or so where I talked to this girl every day. In addition to getting extremely sexual pictures, and talking to her, she actually seemed to start falling for me. I mentioned before that hapas could be hit or miss. The sister, was a miss. Perhaps she was unused to male attention. Maybe it was stockholm syndrome. Maybe women, at least some, really do like to be dominated and abused. Any way, she told me everything I wanted to know about her sister. She photographed her sister's room for me, she gave me her login on facebook (so now I was friends with her sister, and could read their correspondence), the ultimate was when I had her buy, and install, a couple wireless cameras in her sister's room.
>>
>>28869830
The camera was connected to their wifi, and stored data on a local hard drive, that sister had to setup in her room. I had her set up her computer for remote access, so I could sign on to her computer, and download the files. This worked out perfectly because her sister came for about a week around Christmas vacation. Convincing her to do it was hard, like you might imagine. I fired all the big guns, playing on her feelings for me, demanding that she do it, threatening her with bad grades, sending the pictures to her parents and classmates (it helped that I could name all her closest friends (her facebook login)), and threatening to rape and kill her. All that put her on the brink, but what pushed her over, was when I explained that I'd tell her sister all the ways she had betrayed her.

As I said, my girl, the one I've been obsessed with, came home for Christmas vacation. She was home for a week, although in her room for disappoingly few hours. I still jack off to that footage though. Her sleeping. Changing. And no, I'm not sharing pictures which are evidence of probably multiple felonies on my part.

Shortly after that, I realized I had misplayed with the sister. While I had gotten a lot of information out of her, I had also pushed her past the point where I'd want her introducing me to her sister. That is, we could never move things into the real world, which is where I ultimately wanted to take this, so I cut off contact with her. I checked the cameras from time to time, but nothing good was ever on them. After a while, the remote connection stopped working, and that's the last I know about that.
>>
>>28869830

nice fantasy bro

pro tip: none of this ever happened
>>
>>28869653
Listening, OP.

Probably all fake though.
>>
>>28869653
Green text it nigger. I'm not reading that shit
>>
>>28869871
The camera was on their wifi, and stored data on a hard drive that sister had to setup in her room. I had her set up her computer for remote access so I could sign on to her computer, and download the video. This worked out perfectly as her sister came home for a week around Christmas. Convincing her to do it was hard, like you might imagine. I fired all the big guns, playing on her feelings for me, demanding that she do it, threatening her with bad grades, sending the pictures to her parents and classmates (it helped that I could name all her closest friends (her facebook login)), and threatening to rape and kill her. That got her on the brink, but what pushed her over was when I explained that I'd tell her sister all the ways she had betrayed her.

As I said, my girl, the one I've been obsessed with, came home for Christmas. She was home for a week, although in her room for disappoingly few hours. I still jack off to that footage though. Her sleeping. Changing. And no, I'm not sharing pictures which are evidence of probably multiple felonies on my part.

Shortly after that, I realized I had misplayed with the sister. While I had gotten a lot of information out of her, I had also pushed her past the point where I'd want her introducing me to her sister. That is, we could never move things into the real world, which is where I wanted to take it, so I cut off contact with her. I checked the cameras from time to time, but nothing good was ever on them. After a while, the remote connection stopped working, and that's that.

Wow. This is getting long, and I'm really just getting started. I'm going to cut it off here. If there is interest, I'll come back on the weekend and tell the rest of this story. Although, if you are interested, I have to warn you, this story is going to get dark. Really dark. In the next installment, I'll tell you about how I (kind of) seduced a lesbian, something that might technically be rape, and our RL meeting.
>>
why can't you just have fantasies about fucking my little ponies like normal people?
>>
>>28869979
Interest bump, pls come back op
>>
>>28869979
Please finish it. I don't care if this actually happened or not, it's really interesting
>>
This is a unique story.
>>
>>28869979
Post proof this actually happened. Anything even a small innocent picture of Japanese Jew.
>>
>>28870523
I'm not going to post anything identifiable, of either me, or her. The reason is, I think some of what may be a crime, and I don't want to give evidence of that, which could be used against me.

Sorry, you'll have to take me at my word and use your imagination for pictures.
>>
>>28870628
What's the point of writing fiction, if you're not going to at least add something of value.

At least add pictures of how your "girl" looks like.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.