[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo defends /r9k/ and all downtrodden western males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 37
File: CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.jpg (40 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.jpg
40 KB, 1024x683
How can you not like this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mmWYdonr3Y

Also, the guy that asked Milo the "question" sounded like an effeminate fag. Why are the younger "alpha males" such snide, gay, little effeminate queers? They all sound and look like fairy faggots. He sounds even gayer than Milo and Milo is gay. Top kek.

I wonder what they are putting in the food and water.
>>
>>28869647
Why in the blueballed fuck do we need a dozen threads up at a time about this kike faggot? You're as bad as the trannies.
>>
>>28869667
shut up white knight

go back to tumblr, milo is our god
>>
>>28869667

I'm from /pol/. Go fuck yourself.

Just remember, /r9k/ - when almost EVERYONE hated you, when almost EVERYONE left you behind, when almost EVERYONE in western society hated you because you were a disposable male, /pol/ always had your back.

Regain your dignity and stop being slaves to women. MAGA.
>>
>>28869647

but I do like him
>>
>>28869682
>I'm a white knight and belong to tumblr because I don't guzzle Milo's semen

Fuckin' wew, lad.
>>
>>28869730
He blows roasties the fuck out, blows white knights out, fights for rights to benefit us

you dislike him only because he has sex with men? who gives a fuck he's one of the few people who says shit like it is
>>
>>28869721
>I'm from /pol/

No, you're not. Nobody's "from" /pol/. Do you mean you browse /pol/? So do I. If you really browsed it as much as I do, you'd know he's primarily regarded as a useful idiot. He's Jewish and a queer, two demographics that are hated even more than feminists on that board.
>>
Is he gay?

Original
>>
>>28869721
/pol/ despises self-pitying NEET faggots.
>>
>>28869770

>No, you're not. Nobody's "from" /pol/. Do you mean you browse /pol/? So do I

That sounds incredibly autistic. You can't just shut everybody out and not cooperate. You need to make alliances and not be totally fundamentalist. Trump himself is doing that. Milo is great.

Who else outside of the Internet would even stand up for disposable western males like that? It wouldn't matter if he is Jewish, his work speaks for itself and even Trump cooperates with certain Jews that can get him ahead.
>>
HES A FAG WHICH MAKES HIM AN ENEMY AS WELL
>>
>>28869861
It's autistic to declare that you spend a lot of time in a board on 4chan like that gives credence to your argument. What do you mean by "disposable Western males"?
>>
>>28869844
Yes, quite; almost entertainingly gay.
>>
>>28869940

Calm down autistic spaz. I was just trying to spread the news here. I don't browse this board anymore. You or someone else talked about how you have so many threads like this up at the moment, and I felt the need to point out that I wouldn't know since I just came from /pol/ and don't browse here.

>What do you mean by "disposable Western males"?

Places like /r9k/. Depressed, downtrodden young men that are lost and shunned by society. They don't have many natural talents, they don't have the natural looks, they are just completely lost and they get stigmatized for it.
>>
Praise Kek. Milo is a hero in our times.
>>
>>28869647
Milo is a fucking conservative retard. He can go and get fucked.
>>
>>28870274
If the thing you hate most about Milo is that he's conservative, then you're a giant fucking cuck.
>>
>>28869647
Milo is so sexy, I'd fuck him
>>
>>28870295
> using shit tier meme about cucks unironically

Ffs. No, his retarded non-arguments, narcissistic need to be loved and adored and general all around shit character are all I need.
>>
>>28870192
>almost entertainingly gay.
>almost
Nigga he is entertainingly gay
>>
File: 3gHjniu.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3gHjniu.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
>>28870328
Literally I would get circumcised for him. I'm thirsty for Milo. Why hasn't he released a calendar?
>>
>>28870201
Is "autistic" the only comeback you have? Fantastic. As for your definition, I'll refer you to >>28869852

Many of the posters here are depressed and downtrodden on their own merit, or lack thereof. If you don't try to hone a skill, get into a trade or do ANYTHING with the sentience you've been given, you are definitely disposable. The only exception is if you're disabled, mentally or physically, and no, "depression" does not constitute disability.
>>
I'm not comfortable with him saying 'gay christian'.
There are a lot of different and dividing terms about being Christian. Are the gays going to get there own christian branch and get the rest of us mocked?
I wouldn't say these guys even gave up on girls, a lot of girls just are not prime marriage material according to Christian doctrine. I flip a fact here or there like some used cars salesman and tell you its okay when it isn't Christ probably isn't going to tell people to go fuck themselves but I think he's going to be more than okay with people saying this isn't what I want and maybe for a time holding out for a deal, if that deal is depreciating in value the terms tend to get updated here or there but something gained is better than nothing is not the kind of thing the bible teaches.
A wrong deal isn't better than no deal. The bible doesn't say make a deal because deals should be done for gain and people should just keep making deals or no deals can be done. The bible says deals will stop being done because people are shit at making deals.
>>
>>28870528
He's responded to this before. How him being a gay Christian is so weird to people, but no one bats an eye at transnegro demi-queer sjws. That's just a sign of how FUCKED we are
>>
>>28869647
>How can you not like this guy?
because he's a zionist fucking kike
>>
>Milo
>not literally a meme for overcompensating manlets
>not encouraging SJW shit by focusing on muh race/gender/sexuality instead of actual problems
>not literally a self-cuck who would rather not have freedom than get flustered by some queers having sex
>>
>>28870525
>The only exception is if you're disabled, mentally or physically, and no, "depression" does not constitute disability.
/pol/ doesn't believe mental illness is real, or if they do, they think all mentally ill people should be purged from the Earth in order to uplift the gene pool.

/pol/ has never backed this board or any of the people that browse it unless you come here to make fun of people worse off than yourself.
>>
>>28870525

Males have always been disposable by nature. Western civilization still kept that, except it added on to things by giving women more and more power and giving them social domination over all men except Chad Thundercock.

/pol/ is not one person. A lot of the guys here need some type of motivation. I don't believe in self-pitying states of despair, and you are even more autistic if you think depression isn't real. It is, and the solution is to find something to live for. These guys are never motivated, people only bash them.

I wonder why you are taking such an issue with me and this thread. It must be your autism.
>>
>>28870795

This is not a "/pol/ vs /r9k/" thing.

/pol/ wants solutions. They (we) have never forgotten about the downtrodden white western male. Never.

Me, you and that other guy you responded to all think differently. /pol/ believes in doing something, anything you can to change your life. I've browsed there long enough to know that they know how fucked up the world can be, they just don't think it's acceptable to lie down and give up because of it.
>>
>>28870581
If fucking is your business it might be a sign. I'm not in that business. My business warns me about making bad deals in that for gain.
I only commented because I found it rather amusing a gay guy is more worried about straight males not being able to pair long term with females than straight people seem to be.
>>
>>28870795
/pol/ talks a lot of shit but a large portion of them are exactly the same as the people on here, they to /r9k/ to get depressed about everything and to /pol/ to get angry about everything.
>>
>>28869647
You mean apart from being a lying scamming sociopathic narcissist who's on his third or fourth public identity in the last 10 years?

He's a dangerous imposter who's in it only for personal gain.

Otherwise, I agree with most of the stuff he's pretending to support except the faggotry (although some of the "faggotry must be transgressive because art etc." shit is pretty sound).
>>
>>28870850
>they just don't think it's acceptable to lie down and give up because of it.
Let me give you a personal example:

I have a few mental illnesses (not "depression") that cause me to be unable to work, pass an interview, or even go outside of my shitty apartment for more than an hour ever few days/weeks. I am so fucked that I was approved for disability in 2 months and never had to be interviewed by the government to determine if I was actually sick. Before the issues came to a climax, I had been dealing with them and trying to work jobs I would always lose for 10 fucking years.

I have been seeing the awful doctors I am allowed to see with the government insurance I get for the last 3 years. Unfortunately, that insurance doesn't let you see decent doctors, and it doesn't allow you access to effective medication or therapists. You get the absolute worst doctors and "therapists" who don't have licenses there are. There is /nothing/ I can do to make this situation better besides wait and hope that eventually the insurance situation will improve.

/pol/ would tell me to:
Kill myself
Kill myself
Just stop being sick
Kill myself again
Kill myself and my whole family for being shit genes
Mental illness isn't real you're a lazy cuckold
etc

They do not believe that there are people who are stuck in their situation with little control over it.
>>
>tfw I met Milo today at the SD trump rally
>mfw he signed my gadsden flag
white hat beta is me
I'm so happy
>>
>>28870925
>lying scamming sociopathic narcissist who's on his third or fourth public identity in the last 10 years

source?
>>
>>28869647

what a memelord

he's in it for the (yous) at this point
>>
>>28870941
http://cathodedebris.tumblr.com/post/102289586233/the-villans-of-gamergate-1-milo-yiannopoulos
http://encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo_Yiannopoulos
http://www.reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/2jwqvb/i_miss_milo_when_he_called_himself_milo_wagner/
http://archive.is/E0XG7#selection-291.16-291.24
>>
File: 1436089084451.png (54 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1436089084451.png
54 KB, 248x189
>>28871041
>tumblr
>encyclopedia dramatica
>reddit
>archive of blogspot
>legitimate sources

lmao
>>
>>28869647
Liberals and "alt-rights" are beta faggots. Libertarians are the real alpha males.
>>
File: 1411917176096.jpg (23 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
1411917176096.jpg
23 KB, 150x144
>>28869721
>/pol/ is so afraid of trump losing to shillary and her legion of landwhales they've resorted to recruiting robots
>>
>>28871064
>dude le market will fix everything, 420 blaze it bro
Here's your (You)
>>
File: 1438378833867.png (165 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1438378833867.png
165 KB, 327x316
>>28871064
>libertarians
>>
>>28869647
Haha I saw that earlier today and was actually going to post it here
>>
>>28871057
It fits because he's an illegitimate man
>>
>>28871057
LOL yeah no kidding
>>
>>28869759
>Pandering faggot finds niche audience, milks internet fame for all it's worth
>>
>>28871064
I would think libertarians would be more like omegas, as in they want to be left alone. They don't really fit the definition of alpha (wanting to lead others) or beta (content to follow).
>>
>>28869647
Finally, a liberal with balls
>>
>>28869647
He's a beautiful angel.
>>
>>28871195

this. its really cringy how all these silent bitter faggots sit on the sidelines, cheering on some dude speaking for them because they are to beta to speak up for themselves.

sjws: have at least one thing right. its a grassroots cultural movement where most participants are actively engaged in positive solution seeking to their problems.

right fags: hurr did you hear <insert random mundane youtube i hate minorities guy> he blew dem sjw the fuck out! haha yeah that was so cool. they are fighting for us and it makes me feel warm inside.

i hate niggers, women and liberal. but just wow, you guys are kind of pathetic.
>>
I don't think he cares about hikkis. It would be nice if there was a normie who cared about me, but there isn't.
>>
>>28872572

What do you expect him to do? This is the best you're going to get. At least someone stuck up for you.
>>
>>28872712
Come to my basement and tell me he loves me
>>
>>28872274
Tell me what it's like to live in a cave staring at shadows on the wall all your life.
>>
>>28869721
>Just remember, /r9k/ - when almost EVERYONE hated you, when almost EVERYONE left you behind, when almost EVERYONE in western society hated you because you were a disposable male, /pol/ always had your back.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28870939
Malcolm go home, your dad Hale called for you.
>>
File: 1461578703610.jpg (121 KB, 520x588) Image search: [Google]
1461578703610.jpg
121 KB, 520x588
>>28869647
>he attacks his own sex because he's such a fucking whiteknight cuck and is drinking the feminist propaganda
>>
>>28870528
Aren't there already gay priests and stuff? I think I recall some European country has a lesbian one or w/e.
>>
>>28872802

Oh fuck. It's the Russian guy that spreads those anti-woman infographics.

I'm the Canadian that hates women on /pol/, if you remember me.

You get my point, rusfag. The modern "alpha male" is an effeminate, watered down version of what a man should be. They worship women and adhere to feminism and chivalry simultaneously. They are absolute cuck faggots. The young ones are anyway.
>>
>>28869647
Based milo
>>
>>28869721
I don;t even browse this board, but fuck you you fucking fuck what a fucking dumb comment to make
>>
File: 1463892474282.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1463892474282.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>28872875
>I'm the Canadian that hates women on /pol/, if you remember me.

Be the change you want you stupid faggot, if you don't try you can't succeed.

If you still fail you can always spree
>>
>>28872875
Dude, there's a lot of Canadians who dislike women on /pol/
>>
>>28872875
>The modern "alpha male" is an effeminate, watered down version of what a man should be. They worship women and adhere to feminism and chivalry simultaneously. They are absolute cuck faggots. The young ones are anyway.

t. omega virgin l
>>
>>28870925
>redefining yourself is bad

Yeah bro, your online profile should be an exact 100% representation of who you are in real life! Give the jews your data!

Fuck people who market themselves well and make a lot of money! Those people are sociopaths!
>>
>>28869721
Well I'm not white, so I doubt you or anyone else on /pol/ ever had my back lol.

Fuck off you edgy wannabe Nazi faggots.

And fuck your dumbshit meme candidate too.
>>
>>28873155
>being this upset

It's not like you got stomped, nigger
>>
>>28873115

You're just triggered because I touched a nerve with what I said. It describes you perfectly.

>>28873052

I am trying. Aside from the rusfag, there are not many people who even come close to me in how much I have fought sluts of all types on the Internet.
>>
>>28872742
>implying your not in the cave with the rest of us
Calm down Plato
>>
>>28873146
>Fuck people who market themselves well and make a lot of money! Those people are sociopaths!
What else do you think people like that are? Let me guess, you're underage or very close to it.
>>
The "alt" right might as well be called the autistic right becuase those retards will vote for any degenerate as long as they have a couple conservative views. You literally have a jewish, isreal loving, mudshark faggot being praised by so called far right people because he makes SJWs mad. The fact that you have to rely on a filthy degenerate like that is proof you're a disgrace to your race.
>>
>>28873644

>Be as hardcore as possible, don't cooperate with anybody because of [INSERT SUPERFICIAL REASON HERE]

That is why movements fail. Even Trump himself is cooperating with all sorts of people. That's how you get shit done, you autistic nigger scum receptacle.

Why does /r9k/ WANT to be defeated? The responses here are shameful. We will never give up on you, robots.
>>
File: 1459718419710.jpg (76 KB, 710x720) Image search: [Google]
1459718419710.jpg
76 KB, 710x720
>>28869721
>tfw /pol/ keeps thinking it's your friend

yuck
>>
>>28873804
Trump is an isreal loving liar like all the other people running for presidents. He's worked with kikes his entire life, married his daughter to one, made trips to isreal to some politicians there elected, and he funded hillary in the past. You're completely delusional if you think any american politician running for president isn't a jew or a shill. The only way western countries are going to change is if whites wake up and start a revolution in their zionist run countries. I'm not even white even I realize this.
>>
>>28873895

Are you retarded? Fuck you, subhuman. People like Trump and Milo are the best chance we've got. Trump is hardcore yet still cooperates and makes deals with people of his choosing. People like Trump and Milo are one step below people like you in terms of extremity, they only make deals and cooperate because they know that anything else at this point is going to disqualify them from doing anything.

>not white

Leave.
>>
>>28874004
Milo is fine
Trump is a hypocritical self serving asshat, and you /pol/kids only like him because he's edgy and says things that make SJWs angry
>>
>>28869647
Milo doesn't say anything insightful or clever or subversive. He gets off on being inflammatory while championing the status quo. If he was born 10 years earlier he'd be full SJW but because he grew up in a time when gay white male were cool and trendy he's completely satisfied with society and thinks he's brave for mocking those who seek to change it.
>>
He's funny and articulate, but ultimately i believe he's just a face more concerned with rising to prominence than he is the issues he's speaking about.
>>
>>28874004
>"You're retarded if you don't rally behind shills and kikes that are nothing more than controlled opposition for the jews!"
>"The white race is based and can do anything except start a revolution in our own countries where were the majority!"
Keep voting for shills who spread degeneracy and want you to fight Isreal's wars and work for goldman sachs, I'm sure you're country is going to get better.
>>
>>28874047
>>28874096

I want to piss on almost everyone in this thread.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO???? YOU FAGGOTS!!!!!!

People like Trump and Milo NEED to cooperate with some Jews and some other questionable people. Even if they didn't, they would have NO chance in HELL of doing anything.

/r9k/ is like a dog biting it's masters hand. But don;t worry, we will rescue you from your despair. It's almost like you all enjoy being slaves for women and slaves to minorities.
>>
He's essentially the alt right version of Anita, I agree with bringing light to the issues he pretends to represent, but the man himself is a fraud.
>>
>>28869647
He wants to turn 4chan into his reading base and profit off of 4chan users

He's not honest
>>
>>28874158
>>People like Trump and Milo NEED to cooperate with some Jews
I don't care about trump cooperating with anyone. He shouldn't even be in the running because his campaign is based on removing foreign reliance and exploitation of poor by multinational companies.

He extensively abuses these two things.

Hypocrites should not be allowed to be president.
>>
>>28874158
>How is it possible for whites to win!
Trump and Milo are JEWS and SHILLS retard. They are owned by kikes and have their own selfish interests. Their literally their so conservatives and pro whites vote instead of standing up to the government. Their are literally a billion white people on the planet so don't give me the excuse that you can't fight. You guys colonized countries around the world and you're telling me you can't stand against a corrupt governent in countries that you're a majority in? The internet is one of the greatest tools in human history when it comes to communication. I go on /r9k/ and /pol/ like once every few weeks at most.. /pol/ is babies first far right community and there are far better websites to have actual discussion in instead of autistic memes.
>>
File: the greatest mosque ever.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
the greatest mosque ever.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
>>28873155
Are you implying that we, the human races, when objectively measured are equal in any way?
>>
>>28874243

That is literally false and not an argument. You are wrong. Holy shit you're a fucking degenerate scum FUCK.

>>28874247

>Trump and Milo are JEWS and SHILLS retard

Neither of them are Jews. Why does /r9k/ want to hurt itself? Answer me. Both of you. Answer me right now. Why is this board so dead set on fighting EVERYONE that comes to help you?

You are cucks. You want to depressed slaves for women and minorities the rest of your lives. If Trump loses, western civilization will collapse. You fucking disgraceful bastards.
>>
>>28874319
>Trump doesn't import foreigners on H1-Bs and refuses to hire Americans
>Trump doesn't manufacture his clothing in China
>Trump doesn't stock his hotels with shit purchased in bulk from other countries like China and south Korea
Pick none, because he does every single one of those things.
>>
> downtrodden white males

Kek, tell me another joke.
>>
>>28874319
western civilization will collapse because modern whites are retards. Ever since zionists won ww 2 you're countries have been getting worse. Every 4 years its the exact same thing. "you need to vote for this pro isreal shill who's slightly less degenerate than the previous candidate!". Rinse and repeat this for decades and you end up in the mess western civilization is in today. Whites have high iq's and are the most creative race and you're telling me you guys can't figure out that doing the exact same thing over and over again isn't helping?
>>
>>28874319
How in the fuck could Trump help me? He wants to cut welfare spending for all people regardless of their situation, he wants to force the disabled to try to work even when they are fucking disabled, he wants to cut public healthcare spending and make me see even worse doctors with even longer wait times.

How is he going to help me? Why in the fuck wouldn't I vote for someone who will keep things the way they are at the very least instead of someone who will ensure my life is made much more difficult if not impossible?
>>
>>28874404

How is that a joke? You are human scum. I want to piss on you and then tie you up to a tree covered with honey so the bees and bears can fuck you up.

>>28874368
>>28874416
>>28874420

Alright that's it. This thread and board is ridiculous.

I have done my best to help you. So has Milo. So has Trump. So has /pol/. EVERY FUCKING DAY we fight for you, while you just want to lay down and die.

But you know what, you faggots? When Trump wins in November, remember this thread. We're going to make America great again. We're going to make western civilization great again. We're going to make whites and men great again.

I won't listen to any of your false incorrect faggot arguments about why you hate us. You are like dogs that are biting the hand that feeds you. We will rescue you cucks from this misery that western civilization has inflicted on you. MAGA.
>>
>>28874507
You're ignoring any criticism that people have towards you're degenerate anti white zionist candidate and don't provide a single counter argument. I already told you that voting for a "slightly less degenerate" candidate is exactly why were in this mess today and that revolution is the only way whites will be saved. You're afraid and too delusional to actually defend you're race it seems and want you're civilization to crumble. Maybe one day whites will grow a spine and actually fight to stop their race from facing extinction.
>>
>>28874319
>>Neither of them are Jews.
Milo is born of a Jewish mother, his family history is explored in >>28871041 the last link in this.
>>
File: 1456379083182.jpg (67 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1456379083182.jpg
67 KB, 255x255
It's funny that the guy who first called the "alt-right" a bunch of virgin NEETs has a half-black grandchild and a son that writes piss porn

Shine on Rick Wilson you crazy diamond
>>
File: pleaseexitthepremises.jpg (228 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
pleaseexitthepremises.jpg
228 KB, 1000x1500
Hi there you seem to have ended up on the wrong thread, let me redirect you

>>>/pol/

/r9k is a /pol/-free board
>>
>>28869721
>stop being slaves to women

MGTOW is a diversion tactic to net the bluepilled betas
>>
I like Milo and agree with what he says but he's a journalist. He's just found his audience and he's doing a very good job appealing to them. In a few years he'll have a tv show or a podcast at the least and be a talking head even moreso than now if he keeps up.
His points will be rational, simple, right-wing, and most of all counter far left. The only reason he'll be taken seriously as anti-far left is because most people think the far left are too ridiculous and he's gay so he's a 'safe' voice in politics. I saw him onstage with Crowder, he's not 'fighting' for anything but what he finds reasonable and probably a paycheck. I think its sad that someone has to so vigorously promote a guy just for saying what he believes when its a very moderate viewpoint.
>>28874507
You're a zealot and no one believe Trump will come bringing rainbows and unicorns. Political idolatry doesn't serve anyone, political policies that curb social welfare are naturally counter to people with issues such as ourselves. Not that I believe Trump would or could cut such things, or any republican would or could do that either. Even the right can't let go of delicious federal dollars.
The only image Trump projects is a lie that we can create more jobs. With his tax policy, with his empty insane promises like bringing steel workers back to the U.S, that simply isn't possible. He's a bold faced liar who does not understand government policies or the effect they will have and has promised leftist policies instead.
You are an idiot who hasn't even read his tax policy so you've just made up some fantasy where he's an ultra right winger who will make america debt free and shuttle out the illegals via river. Thats not going to happen.
Needless to say I'm not voting because I can't even fathom whether Hilary is actually worse or better for my situation even though anyone who reads news should know that she's obviously a criminal and a normal person would be in jail for at least ten years for that.
>>
>>28873155
fuck off from r9k then, do your racial thing on the streets like rest of the thugs
>>
File: timetogofellas.jpg (43 KB, 353x450) Image search: [Google]
timetogofellas.jpg
43 KB, 353x450
>>28875662
Message to all /pol/ posters

This thread is in violation of Global Rule #3, I'm going to have to redirect you to

>>>/pol/

We at /r9k/ strive to keep our board cancer-free
>>
>>28869721
I'm sorry my nakama from /pol/, but r9k is raided by shitskin, explains a lot about how many normalfags and women are here nowadays. If anyone criticize /pol/ on here, it's either because he's reddit newfag, or shitskin himself, the normalfaggotry would leave this place if only they would leave.
>>
>>28875704
>muh racism!
fuck off to reddit already
>>
File: redirecting.jpg (43 KB, 400x241) Image search: [Google]
redirecting.jpg
43 KB, 400x241
>>28875717
>>28875737
Hi there /pol/ autists, I'm going to have to ask you to move to

>>>/pol/

Let's not escalate things
>>
File: 1459162858966.png (109 KB, 261x239) Image search: [Google]
1459162858966.png
109 KB, 261x239
>>28869647

He is a coal burner, dislikes Trump, is okay with circumcision, and was involved in Game that. No I am not an SJW but that shit was stupid and ruined /v/. Fuck this faggot.
>>
File: 121050297216.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
121050297216.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>28875796
>>>/worldstar/
>>>tumblr/cuckingmywhitehusband
>>
>>28875809
Listen fella, citizens of /r9k/ would appreciate it if you took your cancer elsewhere

>>>/pol/
>>
>>28869721

>Implying anyone really has our backs and that anyone who panders to robots is just using them as a tool for their own gains and has no real desire for affiliation with them
>>
>>28869721
>I'm from /pol/. Go fuck yourself.

How did you guys not know this was a troll? He's not even being subtle.
>>
>>28875807
>is okay with circumcision

Fucking Abraham mutilating baby dicks.

how can people still fall for this meme, shit should be illegal af., I don't get this.
>>
>>28875850
/r9k/ isn't a safe space for you and you only, people have other opinions and different memes and satire from other boards.

Please head back to:
>>/r/eddit
Where you migrated from. If you can't handle opposing opinions and ironic jokes.
>>
>>28876429
I forgot that extra meme pointer on
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>As I christian I feel the strong must protect the weak
>the weak being the alleged low test, socially and sexually inept permavirgins and the strong being him

wow, let's rally behind this guy. I don't remember PUA terminology -- oh wait, yeah, it was a neg. That cocksucker just negged us.
>>
>>28875807
>dislikes Trump
????
>>
>>28876454
lets doxxing and bringhim the beta uprise the ass
>>
File: 1357071969651.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1357071969651.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>28871041
>tumblr
>GamerGhazi

Shows you the kind of people who don't like this guy.
>>
>>28876454
yeah what the fuck robots

the guy fucking despises us
>>
File: 1460431614763.jpg (47 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
1460431614763.jpg
47 KB, 460x459
>>28876429
this so much, those nigger faggots think there's such a thing as racism in 2016 when everyone blames white MEN for everything and give free shit to shitskin, fuck off to worldstar twitter reddit facebook already banging coalburners
>>
>>28876454
How did you come to that conclusion. He doesnt think youre 'weak' or below him, he meant people who arent strong enough or in a position to stand up for themselves
>>
>>28869721
Well, now you're from /r9k/ faggot.
>>
>>28876525
>He doesnt think youre 'weak' or below him, he meant people who arent strong enough or in a position to stand up for themselves
the only reason we're in this position is because we're being oppressed dumbass it's got nothing to do with "not being strong enough"

but yeah keep getting your crumbs from the normies while i wait for the beta uprising
>>
File: 1257393605458.jpg (5 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1257393605458.jpg
5 KB, 251x240
>>28876633
>>28876454

Is it me or does this sound like a tumblrfag trying his best to sound like a "robot"? A lot of this thread is like this.

>I don't remember PUA terminology -- oh wait, yeah, it was a neg. That cocksucker just negged us.
>we're being oppressed
>normies while i wait for the beta uprising

I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>28876689
yes, I do get the same feeling, which is weird, I mean I am all the day here.
nobody uses those words around here, es too evident.
>>
>>28876689
you think tumblr is coming to r9k to specifically say Milo is actually shit talking at the same time as defending you?

I get it, robots are all you, but pretend for a second that they weren't
>>
File: 324ji43ij.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
324ji43ij.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>28876790
>you think tumblr is coming to r9k to specifically say Milo is actually shit talking at the same time as defending you?

kek, wouldn't be the first time they try to push their agendas around here or try to make all this fake redflags.
>>
>>28869647

He defends whatever is convenient for him, just two years ago he was making fun of virgins
>>
File: 45dfgdgfg.png (323 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
45dfgdgfg.png
323 KB, 706x674
I'm the canadian who always shit posts on /pol/. Hey guys.
>>
>>28876819
fair enough, it was like a 1:50 minute video in which he literally says the shit upon incels are weak and need defending. Which they arguably are and do, I was just pointing it out with some outdated terminology
>>
>>28876790

tumblr/SRS faggots go to most 4chan boards to force a political consensus. They do this on /v/, /r9k/, /pol/, /b/ and other boards.

They know they can't outright say "Milo is a bigot who hurts our SJW movement", so they come up with reasons that seem align with "4chan" to dislike him, and try to impersonate the userbase to force a new consensus.

http://pastebin.com/nBF6u65m

I mean this fag literally quoted a tumblr and SJW subreddit: >>28871041
>>
>>28876859
why is the pastebin dead?
>>
File: 1361495292479.jpg (32 KB, 331x380) Image search: [Google]
1361495292479.jpg
32 KB, 331x380
>>28876912

It works fine for me.
>>
>>28876859
Hmmm, fair enough, always thought calling people Tumblrs was the same as calling them reddit, which is essentially saying they're faggy/tripcodes.

hmm, yeah I guess they can attempt raids... to sway consensus on paper but I really doubt they'd be able to convert pol or r9k into anti patriachy suffragettes, but I suppose it's worth keeping an eye out for them maybe... I dunno... kind of like saying if 4chan infiltrated tumblr would it really be able to make them tranny posting shit fetishists? I dunno, I doubt it, but I've been wrong before
>>
>>28876939
Oh , yeah I tried a dif browser and it works.

I really should stop cucking my self with edge.
>>
>>28876949
>be able to make them tranny posting shit fetishists

Has already done it a lot of times, the most recent case that I can remember was their Steve universe rant
>>
>>28877057
fair enough, I admit to not really having a horse in this race and only actually know tumblr as a safe space haven for fat feminists and from internet aristocrat's videos. Not really invested either way, but if there is cross website intrigue afoot I'll differ to you in that regard
>>
>>28876859
You're completely retarded. I don't give a shit about him being a "bigot", I said I dislike that he's a shit person and a sociopathic faggot exploiting the morons who follow online personalities for actual real life monetary gain and fame. The information is what it is, want me to repost it on fucking Stormfront?
>>
File: 1389512274213.png (280 KB, 700x718) Image search: [Google]
1389512274213.png
280 KB, 700x718
>>28876859
>that pastebin

>mfw there are people who won't give up until the west is truly dead
>>
>>28877138
Oh I know who you are, you are the person with the mom trip, you are a nice person, and are nice to guys here, like you are legit.

but what do you mind by this?
> afoot I'll differ to you in that regard
>>
>>28870604
1) quit being mad the jews won
2) convert to judaism if they really do run the world and kick ass and have money
it's not that hard
>>
>>28869667

Hes part of the new right m8 get on board
>>
>>28877165
I am glad you think I'm a nice imposter, but I really am not involved with tumblr/ an agent provocateur and was just calling Milo out as trying to humblebrag/insult us at the same time/

I meant defer but fucked up the spelling
>>
>>28869647

He looks statesman as fuck in a proper suit 11/10 would vote for if he ran
>>
>>28877218
So you aren't the person that sometimes posts with a Mom tripcode?
>>
>>28877238
He is british.
>>
>>28877254
Oh you couldn't half fucking tell by the accent, could you?
>>
>>28870581
I wonder whatever happened to "Love the sinner, hate the sin." At least being Christian and openly gay is better that Christian and secretly raping boys.
>>
>>28869647

Milo for VP?
>>
>>28869721
>I'm from /pol/
Stopped reading here.
>>
>>28877264
sorry english isn't my first language so I googled it. I can't tell accents apart.
>>
>>28877244
no, not super interested in prolonged defense of my legitimacy as a robot, but no. Never tripcoded on any board, feel that anonymous posting and limited existence for threads is the strength of 4chan
>>
File: 4chanpc.png (21 KB, 954x378) Image search: [Google]
4chanpc.png
21 KB, 954x378
>>28876949
>they'd be able to convert pol or r9k into anti patriachy suffragettes

Well they've already gotten a lot of boards to constantly cry about "/pol/" when they read something non-PC. Used to be almost every 4chan board was full of offensive shit but now everyone calls that "/pol/". They can't convert everyone, but they can disrupt as much as possible and try to make the undesirables leave.

Even a lot of idiots on /pol/ hate Milo because he's a "coalburning kike" or some other such nonsense. That's what was meant in that pastebin convo w/r/t "use their own antisemitism against them", and "combine their concepts to make it more palatable".
>>
File: 1463907596981.png (706 KB, 770x1024) Image search: [Google]
1463907596981.png
706 KB, 770x1024
>>28877348
but let me get this something clear,

Sometimes I am enjoying a thread about whatever, vidyas or some erotic OC, and when 2 fucking dude start poling one the most unrelated way possible,, the thread becomes unbearable with fucking wall text, I sometimes think are some tumblrshit b8ing or shitpostin, sometimes there are someo legit pol.

But i'm fucking tired, so many good threads ruined.

The only board that I haven't seen this shit is /a/ too pure and mods are strict af.

but you can't deny that shit.
>>
>>28877348
maybe, I'm not convinced people hate /pol/ because SJW interlopers turned their tribalism against itself though. I agree that "pol get out!" is a relatively new thing to see when people rag on jews, but I'm not convinced it is not just a meme for people.
to pretend 4chan is and always has been a hivemind of hatred is not 100% accurate. Do I think their is a cabal of feminists or jews trying to pull strings? Yeah, I'll accept that, but I'm not convinced they're capable or responsible for what individuals post on various boards
>>
>TFW when a cakeboi bottom with a BBC fetish is the defender of western masculinity
>>
File: 1376396367380.jpg (604 KB, 1691x3026) Image search: [Google]
1376396367380.jpg
604 KB, 1691x3026
>>28877415

That's why a lot of these tactics work though, because they have some grain of truth to them.

Like MRAs/MGTOW fags do exist and some of them are annoying, so it makes easy for feminists to scapegoat any opposition to them as "those neckbearded MRA manchildren". Nazis do exist, so it makes it easy for them to link any anti-immigration stance to "Nazi apologists" and "Hitler sympathizers" to make it socially unacceptable, that especially worked well in previous decades.

Same thing with /pol/, it does exist and sometimes some of the posters who have it as their main board are annoying, so it makes it easy to scapegoat any "bad behavior" as being "/pol/". Milo does have a Jewish mother even if he's only half-Jewish so some of the dumb fucks here will fall for it and hate him because of it.
>>
File: 905.jpg (7 KB, 346x250) Image search: [Google]
905.jpg
7 KB, 346x250
as a guy should a shave or wax my nipples or let the hairs grow at will?
>>
File: 1462537412361.png (6 KB, 557x267) Image search: [Google]
1462537412361.png
6 KB, 557x267
>>28871041
>GamerGhazi

Not original
>>
>>28871041
>considering his Greek last name and his right-wing leanings, he is probably a closet supporter of Golden Dawn and/or Shower.
kek
>>
>people are still falling for this con artist
literally why?
>>
>>28877865
Because even a literal con artist is more palatable than tumblr. Go figure.
>>
File: 2981062-4841208977-R3Dpe.gif (2 MB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
2981062-4841208977-R3Dpe.gif
2 MB, 200x100
>>28869721
>I'm from /pol/
>>
>>28869647

We don't need some normalfag defending us, he's not even a cyborg, but a fully blown normalfag.
>>
>>28869721
this.

/Pol/ and /R9k/ - Brothers Forever
>>
>>28869647

Because he is just pandering to his audience
>>
>>28869721
>/pol/ always had your back
lol fuck off, /pol/ hates /r9k/, everyone on 4chan hates /r9k/, and we hate all of yous.
>>
File: 1375610076962.jpg (266 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1375610076962.jpg
266 KB, 500x500
>>28879393

And what's this audience? People who don't like SJWs? Why is that a problem and what's wrong with making content that your audience will enjoy? Do you also hate 4chan because it panders to its audience of people who like anonymous discussion?
>>
>>28879481
His audience isnt "people who dislike SJWs", it's fucking /pol/cucks, the worst thing on fucking 4chan
>>
File: 1264191228534.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1264191228534.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>28879520

What's the difference between "/pol/cucks" and "people who don't like SJWs" according to you? All the reasons to dislike this guy make no sense.

>durr gay fag kike coalburner
Ad hominem.
>durrrr he's biased
Lots of bloggers and journalists are.
>durrr he's catering to an audience
Almost every content producer is in a capitalist market, it's also rare to find a consistent journalist who will take on SJWs, so it's good that he's not like all those "unbiased" bloggers who are too scared or bought by special interests to criticize this cancer.
>durrr he said one thing I didn't like once
Literally everyone will do that at some point. If you want someone who shares every single one of your viewpoints and agrees with you on literally everything, you will keep looking for your entire life.

At least bring up some legit criticism.
>>
>>28879642
It's simple. /pol/cucks are people who hate SJWs but ended up becoming just the other side of the retard coin.

>>durrrr he's biased
>Lots of bloggers and journalists are.
Doesnt make it ok
>>
>>28873860

That 2d girl you posted is very cute, anon.
>>
>>28879675
>/pol/cucks are people who hate SJWs but ended up becoming just the other side of the retard coin.

Please tell me what content prevents people who don't like SJWs but aren't "the other side of the retard coin" from reading his articles? And why do you think he's exclusively "pandering" to them and not the millions of other moderates that are much more numerous than "/pol/cucks" which is a much larger readerbase?

Read this and tell me what's wrong with it and where you can find these kinds of viewpoints somewhere else on the internet in popular outlets:

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/10/27/why-online-anonymity-frightens-progressives/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/25/u-n-womens-group-calls-for-web-censorship/

You won't find it in the majority of the media that's for sure.

>Doesnt make it ok
Then you won't find a single blogger you like because every outlet, and every person in the world has a political bias, including you. At least people like Milo or The Young Turks acknowledge their bias instead of hiding it. Besides it's hard to find this kind of bias in the media, usually it's the other way around: bias that favors the other side and that protects the corporations (because most media outlets are corporate enterprises and don't want to lose their shekels).
>>
>>28869721
I'm a black bisexual male, /pol/ literally wants to exterminate me.
>>
I liked that. The guy who asked the question was probably thinking he's now "alpha" because he gets attention from women by pretending to be a feminist. I hope Milo can prevent future generations becoming robots.
>>
>>28879819

>He takes /pol/ literally

Kek. People on /pol/ say inflammatory shit because of the lulz, but there's an element of truth in everything they say.
>>
>>28870815
When did I say depression wasn't real? What makes you think women aren't disposable in western culture? Who the fuck is "Chad Thundercock", anyway?
>>
>>28869721

/pol/ hates everyone and everything

not even /r9k/ is kind to beta males anymore
>>
>>28879818
>Please tell me what content prevents people who don't like SJWs but aren't "the other side of the retard coin" from reading his articles?
Nothing "prevents" them, but that doesnt mean he isnt pandering to an audience. I mean there is nothing here preventing people from reading Salon or Gawker either, but that doesnt mean you'll do it

>And why do you think he's exclusively "pandering" to them and not the millions of other moderates that are much more numerous than "/pol/cucks" which is a much larger readerbase?
Because they are the only people he can pander to, because everyone else either dont like him or just dont care

>Read this and tell me what's wrong with it and where you can find these kinds of viewpoints somewhere else on the internet in popular outlets
>popular outlets
well there's your problem

Am I not allowed to not like someone on the internet
>>
>>28879925
this dumb nigger lover thinks its a joke
>>
>>28879972
>Because they are the only people he can pander to, because everyone else either dont like him or just dont care

So you're saying all the 900k people watching a conference like this are "/pol/cucks"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCcp36n2cDg

>popular outlets
>well there's your problem
A blog with a couple hundred readers from some random no-name guy won't change anything, you need something that has more reach and visiblity to change anything.

>Am I not allowed to not like someone on the internet
You are, it's just that a lot of these arguments are shit, I'd like at least some criticism of what makes him bad, and lot of the people who don't like him are people like this: >>28871041 who literally link tumblr blogs to explain why they don't like something.
>>
>>28873030
>fuck you you fucking fuck
Sure it's /underage/ here
>>
>>28869721
Aaaha ... obviously people who browse /pol/ also browse /r9k/ (like you) so where is the logic in pretending this is something special.
>>
>>28875807
>dislikes Trump
Are you sure you're not confused with someone else?
>>
File: stop.jpg (81 KB, 375x450) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
81 KB, 375x450
>>28876484
>Me,me,me,me,me

Please redirect yourselves to

>>>/pol/
>>
>>28875807
/v/ was ruined well before that. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>28874299
Where did I say that?

Jesus, you people are always itching for any opportunity to talk about race.

>so you know that black guy at th-
>HEY DID YOU KNOW BLACKS HAVE AN IQ ONE STANDARD DEVIATION LOWER THAN WHITES AND ALSO FAR HIGHER CRIME RATES LOOK AT THESE GRAPHS
>>
>>28876484
>2016 when everyone blames white MEN for everything and give free shit to shitskin

I guess this is pretty much what I would expect someone who never does anything outside the internet to say.
>>
>>28883336
/v/ was always shit, there was nothing to ruin.
>>
>>28869721
whenever i see pol coming here in flux after being linked here they always shit on us
fuck them
>>
>>28869647
I'm not going to admire or respect him, but that was absolutely perfect. That (other) faggot got totally rekt and out-signaled
>>
>>28883285
Why?

niggerniggerniggerniggeroriginalcomment
>>
>>28869721

No you didn't, I'm brown. You talk about murdering and genociding me all the time. Its no different than the bully in the Milo vid. Get the fuck off my board and back to your containment board.
>>
>>28876429
>>28876484

r9k has gone to shit since you teenage middle school polfags flooded the board. Get a grip.
>>
>>28885082
>emotional outlash
>zero arguments
Why even bother posting this?
>>
>>28885132

Are you narrating your internal feelings on the board? Why ask a passive aggressive highly estrogen fueled question to attempt to appear and feel more masculine after your age and education status is pointed out? Why does being who you are upset you? Do you want to be somebody else? Take some pride in your qualities, rather than being triggered when someone objectively observes them.
>>
>>28885184
That's a lot of words you used to say "no u".
>>
File: zgdQ9qy.gif (1 MB, 242x182) Image search: [Google]
zgdQ9qy.gif
1 MB, 242x182
>>28869647
>Implying fat,low test, virgin Trump supporters don't deserved to be insulted.
>Pandering to robots
1/10. When will this alt-right nonsense end? What is with you guys worshipping blond haired megalomaniacs? This cuckoldry must end.
>>
Thank you, this has really helped me.
>>
>>28872274
The attempts to unite their causes into a coherent ideology has been anything but grassroots. I do agree that no one opposing them offers anything constructive.
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.