[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not having water purifiers to filter out fluoride and industrial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: experts_agree.jpg (66 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
experts_agree.jpg
66 KB, 450x337
>not having water purifiers to filter out fluoride and industrial waste

No wonder you guys are so fucking retarded. Only idiots can justify not purchasing one of these. Ever since I have purchased this shit, I am more alert, less tired, and just feeling better in general.
>>
>>28869501
Say hi to the dentist for me
>>
File: fluoride_dangers_in_tap_water.jpg (83 KB, 700x350) Image search: [Google]
fluoride_dangers_in_tap_water.jpg
83 KB, 700x350
>>28869634
>muh teeth
>>
File: crying2.jpg (91 KB, 500x767) Image search: [Google]
crying2.jpg
91 KB, 500x767
>>28869501
>OP actually believes that water purifiers filter out fluoride, when most if not all commercial purifiers go out of their way to state that they don't
>>
File: 1462341561972.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1462341561972.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>28869911
>not knowing that you can buy filters on infowars
>>
>>28869634
Not him, but my dentist says that it's really bad for you, and just to use a natural paste. As long as you consume minerals, cut refined sugar and acidic drinks out of your diet, the health of your teeth won't suffer from a decent diet and regular brushing/flossing.
>>
>>28869967
>reading infowars
>actually believing half the shit that's posted on infowars
>>
>>28869995
>actually believing what the government and state-controlled media tells us
>>
>>28870031
>actually believing that the two extremes are the only possibilities
spotted the reptilian, guys.
>>
>>28869972

dunno my dentist said you should always use floridated toothpaste
>>
>>28870055
Sorry, I'm not on Obama's secret service team
>>
Fluoride is pretty cool. It is useful in making all sorts of compounds.
>>
>>28870096
Your dentist is probably getting paid off by Crest and the fucks at the CDC. I'd recommend severing all ties with him.
>>
>>28869972
The OP's ambitions of being Dib from Invader Zim aside, I've had good experience with the Spry brand of toothpaste (has a fairly pleasant flavour to it, as well). Just make sure you get the kind without fluoride.

Of course, that's aside from the prevailing fact that involuntary fluoridization of common water supplies is a common feature in the United States (and maybe a couple of other countries like Mexico?). Eurofags are lucky enough to have had the substance banned from their waterways a long time ago, if it was ever introduced in the first place. Worth a Google to see some of the many cases of skeletal fluorosis from regular tap water ingestion if you're still not convinced.
>>
>>28870070
because the average person has an insanely bad diet, full of sugar, acidic drinks and a lack of minerals, it's all they know and it is why there is a huge job market for it

the average person thinks consuming low fat products is healthy, think about that
>>
>>28869501
lithium user here
you don't know what you're missing
all of my chakras are made of granate
they should put lithium in the water
even trace levels map to lower crime rates
>>
Decalcifying your pineal gland is actually the most important thing by far though
>>
>>28870758
This

Lot's of "ommmmmmmm" vibrations while meditating to oscillate the calcium to a frequency to the point that it breaks and open your third eye.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.