[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, why haven't you killed yourself yet? You know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1462033678847.jpg (44 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1462033678847.jpg
44 KB, 604x604
Seriously, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

You know it only gets worse, right?
>>
Haven't found a good, foolproof way to do so yet.
>>
>>28869434
nah, drugs
>>
I rehabilitated.
It's real and it happens.
>>
My internet girlfriend is flying in this weekend. That's something to stay alive for, definitely.
>>
>>28869434
The music anon... tha music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwJMbBWnKX0
>>
I think about it constantly, but I have no reason to end it. Guess that last bit of hope hasn't died yet
>>
Once you get old enough it stops getting worse, and just flatlines into eternal mediocrity where every day is the same.
>>
>Robot
>Not praying for and also being petrified of death so much that you would never inflict it on yourself
>>
>>28869434
I discovered monster musume
>>
>>28869434
Alright anon, make me like Earth Wind and Fire, this isn't doing it for me. I've had one of their records laying around before skipped through it I just can't get into it. Help me anon you're my only hope on this one.
>>
>>28869876
I meant this guy
>>28870264
not you give that (You) back
>>
>>28869434
>too guilty
>being gangstalked
>>
File: thisisntminecraft.png (12 KB, 233x68) Image search: [Google]
thisisntminecraft.png
12 KB, 233x68
>>28869434 I dont want to be selfish
>>
I don't know what to expect from death
Maybe death only accelerates the downward spiral
>>
Fools hope.
>>
Haven't smoked the rest of my weed yet
>>
not sure the best place to buy a good amount of carbon monoxide gas and i'm too lazy to properly seal off an area in my house to unleash it
>>
>>28869644
Prepare to get robbed, cheated, or cucked.
>>
irrationally afraid of the hypothetical pain and thought of living as a veggie if i were to fail
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.