[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo Whiteknights For Robots and Shuts Down Tryhard Normalshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mmWYdonr3Y
Is Milo officially the queen of /r9k/?
>>
Somehow I don't think Milo is particularly defending the kind of welfare- or family-supported NEETs who inhabit /r9k/.
>>
felt good to see a chad sticking up for us tbqh famalamadingdong
>>
>>28869361
Milo is awesome. Schooling roasties left and right, fucking up feminists all night.
>>
The guy asking the question is legitimate piece of shit. Burn him alive I say.
>>
>>28869361

Milo is an okay guy I guess.
>>
>calls alt-right movement low-test betas
>forgets about liberal faggots and numales
>>
Is it ok for him to make fun of fat birds and not weird lads?
>>
>>28869361
>Defending low test manlets like us
There's a reason this board is self loathing, we should't be defended. Hopefully soon robots will not be created thanks to normie accpetance of selective breeding thanks to Tinder and the idea of raising a family being passe.
Milo is an ok though I give a thumbs up
>>
>>28869591
Well, his justification for generalizations of feminists is that they're factually based. Take that as you will.
>>
>>28869581
my guess is the questioner was your run of the mill cuckservative who hates actual conservatives more than he does liberals.
>>
milo is based as fuck
>>
>>28869620
>us
Speak for yourself
>>
>caring about what some cocksucking faggot has to say.
>>
It's weird, but even though Milo is considered right wing, he makes arguments the left should logically be making.

I was struck by this when he mentioned that feminists live better than any other group in the history of the human race. Feminists are extremely elitist and selfish, which is what the left should be condemning, but it takes a supposed right winger like Milo to say something like that.

Politics makes no fucking sense anymore.
>>
>>28869361
It's interesting how politics is literally just an internet shitstorm. Conservatives call leftist cucks and liberals call conservatives virgin.
>>
File: 1383997906637.gif (2 MB, 352x199) Image search: [Google]
1383997906637.gif
2 MB, 352x199
>mfw that response
based fucking Milo
>>
>>28869684
By feminist you mean the "trigger" white women types? Yes they're spoiled fuckos all right. What I hate about feminists is how they never factor in race when making arguments. Women are more likely to go to college than men because BLACK women are more likely to go to college than BLACK men. If you take out nonwhites you will find white men and white women go to college at similar rates
>>
milo didnt say anything, he basically said, yeah those low test people do have problems with being social, and that's why they're virgins, but shame on you for calling them that. ummm, how did anyone get shut down?
>>
>>28869771
Yeah, that's exactly who I'm referring to.

The fact that they're considered to be left wing is a fucking obscenity. They're the modern day equivalent of aristocrats complaining about how hard they have it at Versailles.
>>
>>28869684
How dare you? We need communism so college students that are going to be the good earners in the country don't have to pay for college nor give their Mexican slaves a fair way or bring daddy's factory's back from china
>>
>>28869581
>>calls alt-right movement low-test betas

Well he's right. In fact pretty much anyone who devotes any significant portion of their time to a fringe political cause, right or left or otherwise is probably a low-test beta or some other form of weirdo.

Well-adjusted normies and Chads and Stacies are too busy enjoying their lives to bother with that sort of shit.
>>
What a bizarre coincidence. I just finished a conversation with a friend of mine during which he mentioned this video. I was going to search for it, and yet am pleasantly surprised I was spared the effort of doing so. I guess the planets do align favorably every so often even for men like me, however rarely that may be the case.

Although I certainly appreciated Milo's response, I find the indictment of his accuser far more interesting. The substance of what his critic said seems to be this: regardless of one's argument, it can be rendered meaningless if one is a certain type of person. Note that the person in question is not cruel, or vicious, or violent or anything like that. No, the hypothetical person's position is rendered moot if there is something wrong with him sexually. He is ugly, creepy, a beta male, sexually frustrated and all of the rest. He is sexually unwanted and, by virtue of this, not permitted to speak when it comes to the affairs of humanity. After all, he isn't human in the first place. What right does a monster have to discuss the affairs of men, affairs he has no hope of actually participating in?

It really is nothing different than the refrain of "VIRGIN!" screamed as a insult to silence any critic. Which wouldn't be so terrible were it not so effective. That little incantation has power for a reason. If Nature finds a man beneath contempt, why should his fellow men think of him any differently?

And so, good for Milo. He, Christian though he is, has shown a bit of sympathy for the devil. Which may be proof positive that he is one of the few actual Christians. However, regardless of whatever sympathy that devil receives, said devil remains damned.

I suppose if one is beautiful enough, not even defending the most disgusting of Nature's abortions can soil your sterling armor. However, God bless Milo for doing so, risking the slightest possibility that it ever could.
>>
>>28870162
>trip
>pretentious wording
even though I agree with what you're saying, fuck off
>>
File: 1463056509775.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463056509775.png
30 KB, 400x400
I-I don't trust him. He just staged this so he would look like he cares about me.
>>
I saw this, and it bothers me.

>"Lol feminists are so stupid they are fat and ugly and nobody wants to have sex with them lmao they are cancer"
>"Hey man it's NOT COOL to attack alt rightards that's not a catholic thing to do!!!"
>>
>>28869361
>alt right

I don't give a shit about the hipster right. I'm an anti-collectivist strict libertarian.
I do not feel sympathy for those tribalist badge licking cucks.
>>
>>28870661
An argument can be made. Most of them are fat and or ugly and it could be said that the things they push justify some harsh criticism. Ad hominem can have validation. Likewise if someone said a lot of young men are hiding themselves away and checking out of society because they just can't handle it that would be correct as well.

I'm not a catholic so I don't know their words. I'm just being objective.
>>
>people who mock/act cocky as their rhetoric instead of relying on on pure argument
I'm pretty sick of it. It's a consequence of the opposition I get it but fuck it makes any opinions we might share look like bullshit.
>>
tfw I met Milo today at the SD trump rally
mfw he signed my gadsden flag
I'm the white hat beta
>>
>>28869894
This, that's why I'm libertarian, liberals and alt-righters are beta cucks.
>>
>>28870650
I was thinking the same, but Milo doesn't seem to be a frothing at the mouth /pol/tard so maybe he is ok all things considered. Unless it turns out he isn't really gay or something.
>>
>>28870901
Milo looks like an upscale coke dealer
>>
I wish he was a thing when I was younger. I probably would have found him a savior kind of character who gives me hope to stop being a robot.

But now I'm too old and it's too late for that. May he save future robots.
>>
>>28869894
This.

However while I do think that Milo's support probably doesn't come from the right place, he's essentially right in that a lot of these 'betas' do more than likely have a ton of mental and social problems that make it tough for them to relate to the opposite sex.

There are people on BOTH sides who are fucking betas, let's be real here.

My problem with Milo is that it seems he's only really defending the white beta males. What about the black ones, or the Asians? The Hispanics? What about them? Because a lot of these same white alt right betas are terribly racist towards anyone non-white as well.
>>
>>28871095
>What about the black ones, or the Asians?
I don't think he separates anyone by race except when he tells how much he loves black cock. He started foundation for "white young men" because UK had similar thing for women and minority men even though it's not any easier for a normal white bloke. White men are so demonized in today's society he stands up for them but mostly he's standing up for young men.

https://privilegegrant.com/
>>
>>28869591
obese, makeup-coating, hair dyeing, mean, condescending feminists all chose to be that way. it's is absolutely a fashion statement in every way to be a feminist, and to have the appearance of your average female NYU sophomore.
"weird lads" were ostracized their entire lives, likely came from hostile and unloving families, and never were able to form social skills because they were being themselves, but they weren't being the right kind of themselves. it's cruel and unnecessary to put down the weak.
>>
>>28870661
fat ugly feminists have an entire social movement to stick up for them and normalize being a fat woman. who is sticking up for the male virgins?
>>
"fuck you for putting those people down"

damn...
>>
File: 1432796180321.jpg (147 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1432796180321.jpg
147 KB, 1366x768
>>28871193
Another example, the thing is that blacks and other people of color already DO get society's support while all white men are seen as "privileged".
>>
>>28869361
>calls feminists fat and ugly
>gets mad when people call alt rights ugly virgins
>>
>>28871239
exactly
take a look at how many "women's groups" there are. in every category of life there is a safe space for women. EVEN THOUGH they comprise a huge amount of the workforce/student population and are rising- above men. and yet the mere idea of a "men's group" brings shaming and ridicule.
humans are social creatures, we need to rely on each other to survive. women have proven to be untrustworthy and disloyal in every aspect of history. why do we not have a male support group?
>>
>>28871193
>>28871295
The only people who say this shit are delusional white men. There's a pretty obvious genuine bias for straight white males.
>>
>the strong should protect the weak
Normies help me please
>>
>>28870162

I always enjoy reading posts from you, witchking. Sometimes I wonder what circumstances would lead a person like you onto website full of racebait and shitposting. You write like a redditor, which instinctually makes me want to ree but you some to have some interesting thoughts.

>>28870633
>pretentious wording

Have we fallen so far such that having a vocabulary is now pretentious? He never used unnecessary adjectives or obscure words, which are signs of pretentiousness. The post is crafted to convey ideas as effectively as possible not show off.
>>
File: 1458619706001.jpg (31 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1458619706001.jpg
31 KB, 657x527
tfw no Milo bf to tenderly fuck my boipucci
>>
I love Milo So much man I cannot get enough of that beautiful man
>>
>>28871417
No there isn't. Sure, if you're rich white guy. But in the end that's minority.
>>
>>28871417
If it's so obvious why don't you point it out friend?
>>
File: 1371260928535.gif (686 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
1371260928535.gif
686 KB, 350x250
>>28871417
please be bait
original comment tnemmoc lanigiro
>>
>>28871239
>who is sticking up for the male virgins?

The hour is late, and that prompts a bit honesty.

The answer, of course, is no one. However, for all of that, I still appreciate what Milo is doing in this video.

The tourists come and they buy their tickets to the sideshow. However, not everyone who walks past the exhibits reacts in the same way. The vast majority of those who paid the price of admission are giggling couples who look at the monsters and hold each other tighter with a sort of giggling terror. They thank whatever God blessed them that they aren't like the freaks that they bore witness to. When they finish their little sojourn, they'll celebrate the fact they aren't the ones on display. And, in a sense, they have a right to. Nature has provided them that privilege.

For all of that, every once in a while someone will walk through the exhibit and meet the glance of one of the things they paid to gawk at. Wonder of wonders, they'll see some hint of humanity. They'll recognize that although the monsters may not look like real humans, they may have something akin to a human soul.

Sadly, that's the best the male virgin can hope for. However, when you are the lowest of the low, you don't expect anyone to liberate you from Hell. You merely hope, against all odds, that someone, even for the briefest of moments, takes seriously that you are damned and are suffering because of it.

For some men, the men who would otherwise be monsters, that has to suffice.
>>
>>28871706
>They thank whatever God blessed them that they aren't like the freaks that they bore witness to.
ending sentence with a preposition 0/10 see me after class
>>
>Fucking alt right trump supporters are stupid and sexist and worst of all VIRGINS
>HEY U FUCKING PIG, DONT SEXUALIZE WOMEN U FUCKING RACIST RAPIST SEXIST U SHOULD BE DISGUSTED

In a nutshell, you're doomed if you do, and doomed if you don't
>>
>>28871764
the only winning move its to not play
thats what video games and alchohol are for
>>
>>28871417
People love complaining. I bet if the US was 100% white then these stupid fucks would find something else to complain about.
>>
>>28871808
that diddly feelerino when jdjejd
>>
File: who gives le fuck.png (69 KB, 493x766) Image search: [Google]
who gives le fuck.png
69 KB, 493x766
>>28871808
Looks that way. I just hope enough men withdraw so we can hear the women begging us to come back.
>>
>>28869771
Only reason why black women go to college is because they are so ugly and undesired they know no man is going to support a black woman.
>>
I shaved my dangly bits the other day, so I feel more low test than ever.
>>
>>28870901
fuckin cool dude!
>>
>>28869620
>US
Fuck off lad you don't speak for me.
>>
>>28870162
hello fedora tipper
>>
>>28870901
you're sexy af..
>>
>>28870901
Well aren't you attractive?
>>
>>28869361
>>28869361
I have never felt more flattered.
I might try being homosex, or maybe it's part of a jewish conspiracy to make me gay.
fucking kike Milo trying to turn me into a cock gobbling fag.
Still him standing up for me makes me feel happy.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.