[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just purged again GOD DAMN IT I don't want to keep doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
I just purged again
GOD DAMN IT
I don't want to keep doing this, somebody tell me it will be alright
I really need to stop doing this before my body is permanently fucked
HELP
>>
>>28869139
>purged
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>28869139
what do you mean you purged?
>>
If pic related would asume op has eating dissorder
>>
>>28869152
>>28869154
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purging_disorder

>>28869139
Just inject fat directly into your blood.
>>
>>28869152
>>28869154
Its a cunt, and she put fingers down her throat instead of a cock, and vomited on purpose. Its a way for dumb ugly hooers to get attention.
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20160415_000144.jpg (192 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20160415_000144.jpg
192 KB, 740x740
I PUT MY FINGER IN MY THROAT AND WENT BLEEEEHHHHH IN THE TOILET
>>
KEEP DOING IT UNTIL YOU DIE ROASTIE
>>
>>28869152
>>28869154
https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/bulimia-nervosa
>>
File: 1453519553750.jpg (33 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1453519553750.jpg
33 KB, 268x265
>>28869139
>>28869139
follow the light you wacky fuck
>>
>>28869187
I'm a boy BTW
I managed to not do it for 6 whole months and then I got the urge to do it again
I've only done it about 4 times since april but holy shit I NEED IT TO STOP
>>
We're not in middle school, OP. Self harm and eating disorders are no longer cool. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>28869139
Stop while you still have control over it, I've had bulimia for the past 6 years. I've had so much toilet water splash back into my mouth, I'm surprised that I haven't gotten strep yet.
>>
Ive been in your shoes before anon.
Its okay. The first thing you need to do is not purge. If you keep purging, you will go through a long cycle of purge/binge and your health will eventually deteriorate. If you binge, accept the fact that you binged and realize your mistake. Its important to realize how shitty you feel when you binge; the stomach aches, the nausea, unable to breathe, the feeling of gluttony. Keep all those feelings in mind and next time you feel like binging, remember those feelings and think "do i really want to go through this again?". I believe in you anon. If i made it, you can. Im still recovering but it's a long process and the first step is accept your mistake. good luck!
>>
>>28869228
just start running, op.

when i get up above a 30 mile week i can just eat everything without gaining weight or feeling full
>>
>>28869257
Thanks for the kind words anon
I think frequent eating throughout the day will help me, I didn't eat anything since some time yesterday and I got that animal hunger feeling and ate until my stomach was full
>>
>>28869340
If you haven't read it already, I would suggest picking up Dr. Fairburn's self-help book called Overcoming Binge Eating. It goes over regular eating patterns and tries to find what situations/emotions trigger B/P episodes. You're supposed to work on it with a therapist, but it's do-able by yourself.
>>
Want to be my girlfriend?

I'll help you get through it by loving you for who you are.
>>
File: 1463667968180-r9k.jpg (84 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1463667968180-r9k.jpg
84 KB, 1024x576
>>28869460
you want a boy to be your girlfriend anon?
>>
>>28869526
B my bulimic bf, op. and we can recover together
>>
Shut up and don't stop until you see blood. only then can you finally be pure. Look at you, you're disgusting. No love, no love for you until you're perfect.

Rid yourself of excess, become beautiful.
>>
File: 1445054286246.jpg (22 KB, 274x409) Image search: [Google]
1445054286246.jpg
22 KB, 274x409
>>28869139
>I don't want to keep doing this, somebody tell me it will be alright
aka
>I want attention. I want to keep doing this until someone gives me attention.

Go join the military or something, guy. One engaged in an actual conflict too such as the Peshmerga or Azov Battalion or something. It'll put your life into perspective or get you killed. Either one would be a better fate for you than to continue to be a profligate.
>>
>>28869139
Down half a shaker of crushed red peppers next time you get the urge. Legit made me stop purging because conditioning actually works.
>>
>>28870916
>Azov battalion
muh heritage is actually Ukrainian so I'd gladly go volunteer as cannon fodder for them
>>
Why don't you just not do it? That might help.
>>
File: 1464287458804.jpg (500 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464287458804.jpg
500 KB, 1080x1080
I've started spitting out food. I'll make a whole meal, and 'eat' all of it... but spit out most before swallowing. So I get to taste a bunch of food but I only actually eat a few calories. I'm not sure if this qualifies as an eating disorder, it doesn't seem that extreme. Just kind of wasteful.
>>
>>28871094
I've started acting like food. I'll cum in my hand and spread it all over my right side, curl up into the fetal position, and pretend I'm a freshly baked cinnamon roll at Cinnabon.
>>
>>28869139
If you keep doing it OP, then you run the risk of a ruptured esophagus from acid damage one day and die a horrible agonizing death as your stomach acid liquefies your internal organs.

I'm not trolling. This happened to my best friend's neighbor. Don't do it OP.
>>
File: IMG_20160517.jpg (820 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160517.jpg
820 KB, 1125x1500
>tfw dad found the vomit hole
>>
File: Untitled9.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Untitled9.png
1 MB, 1600x900
I used to make myself vomit habitually to get out of school as a kid. One other kid did it too, he was a 'problem child' that mysteriously disappeared. The nurse I think suspected it at some point but never stopped me. I'd go in the bathroom, finger my throat for a second, vomit and go home. "He puked in the toilet" is pretty much a free pass.

The whole thing's symptomatic of a larger disorder or something I'm sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (414 KB, 814x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
414 KB, 814x1200
Honestly, I recommend having some kind of surgery or procedure where you CANT throw up, or your stitches will be fucked up.

Maybe try and get your wisdom teeth taken out, or so,e kind of minor cosmetic surgery. It's pricey but if your purges are anxiety based, the anxiety from what might happen if you throw up your food might be a good motivator.

Also make sure you're getting enough fluids and electrolytes if you continue purging. Also use some kind of tooth guard to keep too much acid from damaging your teeth.
>>
>>28869139
Tilde?
Get back to britfeel faggit
>>
>if i swallow anything evil, put your finger down my throat
>>
Anzu, love, you need to stop purging. You're not helping anyone and we all care about you deeply. Please get help.
>>
>>28869139
A stinkty boi eh?

Anyway it won't be alright, the acidity of your vomit will wear down your tooth enemal until they are gross nubs or are completely melted away. Not only that but it'll fuck up your throat by melting it away.

you'll also get some kinda disease and end up looking like a leukemia patient and die a slow painful death over the course of a few years surrounded by no-one.

So get medical and psychiatric help before its waay too fucking late, ya fag.
>>
>>28871345
That doesn't look too delicious.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.