[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me your specific >tfw no gf feels I'll start with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11
File: HollywoodSunset.jpg (2 MB, 1500x997) Image search: [Google]
HollywoodSunset.jpg
2 MB, 1500x997
Give me your specific >tfw no gf feels

I'll start with mine

>tfw struggling actress gf

>you'll never help her practice her lines late into the night, before collapsing into bed together
>you'll never comfort her after she comes home crying because she waited all day for her audition only for the casters to send her away because they picked someone already
>you'll never have her cuddle up next to you during her weekly movie-marathons were you watch the classics and she commentates on the great actress of the golden era and how they inspired her
>you'll never start writing scripts specifically with her in mind as the lead actress and give them to her as presents which she loves and cherishes
>you'll never hug her and spin her around as she cries tears of joy after getting off the phone with the casting agency which just told her that she just got her big break
>you'll never watch her blossom into the star you knew she would become
>>
>>28869078
You're a fucking faggot mate, that is the worst fantasy ever. You will and should die alone.
>>
Good Lord, obviously you've never met any actresses. Let me redpill you

>> never home because she's "networking"
>> sorry, anon, can you cover my share of the rent? I didn't get a casting... AGAIN!
>> Can I have the credit card again? I need another new wardrobe piece
>> I quit that waitressing job, anon. It was interfering with my pursuit of muh stardom
>>
>>28869132

The "will" I agree with, but "Should"?

Why should that be the case?
>>
File: image.gif (651 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
651 KB, 500x373
>>28869078
>tfw no qt redhead virgin girl with nice tits

>you won't meet her in a cozy winter town with mostly amicable people on a week-long vacation
>you'll never run into her at a local tiny grocery store, stocking up on food for a blizzard that might keep you in town for a few more days
>you won't hang out with her on a lazy Wednesday afternoon at the cozy theater she works at, both of you talking about movies, paranormal phenomena, podcasts, vidya, and your mutual virginity
>you won't connect deeply over the course of that afternoon, with the sexual tension between the two of you being palpable
>she'll never invite you to her apartment to wait out the blizzard with her tomorrow
>you'll never rush to the store in a panic to buy condoms and check out of your hotel early
>you'll never arrive at her apartment, dressed warmly but comfortably, and enter her cozy, slightly messy apartment
>you'll never attempt to put a movie on and watch it before she's got her hand down your pants, a nervous smile on her face
>you'll never break down, fuck the shit out of each other, and collapse on the couch feeling more sexually gratified than you've ever been
>you'll never continue to have hot steamy sex throughout the course of the next few days
>you'll never give her a long, passionate kiss goodbye, then get on the plane and immediately realize you never added her on any sort of social network or gotten her phone number
>>
>>28869078
>implying it's that simple
>implying being an actress who wants any hope of success isn't going to suck as much Jew cock as humanly possible
>implying she'd have any hope

I like the idea but if you're in Hollywood you can fuckin' forget it.
>>
>tfw no rancher cowgirl gf

It's mostly the setting that I want, but I wouldn't mind having a girl along for the ride
>>
>>28871340
Yeah, I pretty much combined my love of snowy winter stuff with my fantasies of a redheaded nerdy girl here: >>28870437
>>
File: WwkzlWy.jpg (26 KB, 266x375) Image search: [Google]
WwkzlWy.jpg
26 KB, 266x375
>tfw no funny gf
>tfw Hali is married but she'd be perfect for you
>>
You guys are too romantic that's why you're not getting laid. Who thinks of shit like this?
>>
>>28871419
Well I'm a writer and an autistic faggot with no real hope at a gf just yet, so until I start exercising/going out to more parties I might as well pass the time writing about my wank fantasies.
>>
>>28870437

Where the fuck is that picture?
>>
>>28871570
No idea, got it from a comfy thread.
>>
>>28869078
And then all of that comes to an emotional wreck when find out about her casting couch sessions
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 1300x866
>Tfw no exterminator gf

>Tfw will never rid house of pests with qt 3.14 gf

>Tfw will never see her strip out of her plastic suit

Hold me brothers
>>
>>28871743
This tbhq familio
>>
>>28871419

People who are too good for this world.
>>
File: 1457034158940.png (537 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457034158940.png
537 KB, 683x1024
>>28871743
>Tfw will never see her strip out of her plastic suit
the feels are real, my amigo mucho bien, pero no contigo un mujer con amor it's been a long-ass time since I took Spanish classes
>>
>>28869078
>tfw no medieval adventurer gf

>iwn travel through primeval forests experiencing the mysterious wonders of nature with her
>iwn spar with her daily to strengthen our bonds of trust and respect
>iwn fight side-by-side with her against hordes of evil doers and monsters while competing for the highest kill count
>iwn give her a hand to climb the wall on our sneaky espionage mission
>iwn watch her get flustered and blush while I tease her like a little girl despite her being one of the most powerful women in the realm and nearly my equal in martial prowess.
>iwn introduce her to delicious local cuisine that she's never eaten
>iwn dance with her in the firelight of a harvest festival
>iwn play good merchant/bad merchant with her to get the best prices for our exotic wares
>iwn feel her wrap me in her long dark hair and arms like silver glimmering
>iwn see the full moonlight reflected off her hair in a snowy forest where everything sparkles

Writing this out hurts more than I thought it would.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x363
>see happy couples everywhere
>heart drops whenever someone casually mentions having sex
>21 years old and can't fathom the idea of someone wanting to be in a relationship with me
>know everyone has sex but unable to wrap this around my head
>just want a gf that is loyal, cute and fun to be around and not neccesarily for sex exclusively
>feel like I'm going to go nogf/virgin for the rest of my life
>>
>>28872647
That's actually a pretty neat-sounding feel.

Could make a fun little story.
>>
I'm realizing that I just want a sweetly romantic one-night stand with a beautiful girl I can be good friends with.

>tfw no artsy hipster qt brunette

>you'll never be sitting in a coffee shop on a cold, rainy Friday afternoon, reading a worn copy of a book you like.
>you'll never see her come in, shake her umbrella off, and get in line, glancing over at you and waving because she thinks she knows you
>you'll never smile weakly back and continue reading
>you'll never feel a slight raise as she flops on the couch next to you, smiles and asks if she knows you from somewhere
>you'll never tell her that you don't think you know her, but you have a vague recollection of her face.
>you'll never get to talking about the book you're reading, spiraling into a conversation about her virginity and your extreme lack of experience.
>she'll never invite you to a late-night movie at this cute little indie theater she likes
>you'll never relish taking her virginity in the back of a mostly empty theater, then taking her back to her car and having a tender naked makeout session resulting in you two fucking again
>you'll never wake up in the morning, still naked, covered in sweat, her glistening gorgeous body draped over yours as she shifts slightly to wake you up
>>
>>28872251
You don't say mucho bien, it's muy bien
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16 KB, 500x461
>>28872732
>can't fathom the idea of someone wanting to be in a relationship with me
>>
>>28872732
Holy shit. That's me.
>>
File: IMG_3916_zpsds2ulf9n.jpg (446 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3916_zpsds2ulf9n.jpg
446 KB, 1024x1365
>>28869078
>tfw Houston
>>
>>28874279

What a bland, soulless looking town
>>
>>28873036
>>28870437

You actual fucking idiots. Mentioning your virginity to ANY woman is guaranteed to push her away instantly.
>>
File: 1383627482217.png (353 KB, 680x676) Image search: [Google]
1383627482217.png
353 KB, 680x676
>>28869078
>tfw no black weeb gf

It'd be the best if she was super dark, none of that caramel or mocha shit, I want a stark color contrast between my dick and her ass.
>>
File: 20334602690_f2e8931ccc_h.jpg (817 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
20334602690_f2e8931ccc_h.jpg
817 KB, 1600x1066
>>28874670
There's a saying somewhere along the lines of Houston being a "good place to live, but an awful place to visit."
>>
File: 1462549829013.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1462549829013.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3000
>>28872647

> nearly my equal in martial prowess

You're a man. You don't give yourself enough credit
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.