[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elliot Rodger was a genius.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10
File: 279M5091-xmas-day-12-25-10.jpg (341 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
279M5091-xmas-day-12-25-10.jpg
341 KB, 1000x665
Elliot Rodger was a genius.
>>
>>28868984
is that jazz rodger? i haven't seen this rare before, was it posted in that january thread?
>>
poor elliot. i would've been his friend.
>>
>>28868984
What the fuck is always on the right side of his nose? I just wanna pick the shit out it.
>>
>genius
>killed himself and others because a perfect blonde girlfriend didn't fall into his lap

You meet people by having the same interests. He didn't have any have any hobbies besides video games and moaning online all day.

He wasn't smart, unique or special. He was mentally ill and had a huge ego and closeminded, distorted look on reality. He did nothing to improve his quality of life, all he did was waste any valuable resources given to him.

Huge piece of shit, and if alive today would hate every single one of you. He murdered innocent people. Stop making threads about this retard.
>>
>>28868984
>genius
>played wow and wrote a giant blog post before he died
sounds average to me
>>
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Elliot were alive this whole time and we were just getting fucked with these past couple of years?
>>
File: 279M9566-portrait-09-27-09.jpg (120 KB, 607x750) Image search: [Google]
279M9566-portrait-09-27-09.jpg
120 KB, 607x750
>>28869301
It's a fugly mole that they photoshop out in some pictures
>>
File: bad things are.png (527 KB, 549x504) Image search: [Google]
bad things are.png
527 KB, 549x504
>>28869946
There's a theory that it was all a false flag. Most of the people in his life worked for Hollywood in some shape or form. That girl he had a crush on was a C list actor. Makes you think.
>>
>>28870068
what an ugly motherfucker, holy shit dude.
>>
File: 279M9755-09-27-09.jpg (170 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
279M9755-09-27-09.jpg
170 KB, 1000x665
Elliot is a genius. He made normies believe a staged event to bring attention to what he had to say.
>>
>>28869321
Drug dealers have girlfriends. Murderers have girlfriends. At least one girl should have dated Elliot, but they'd rather have Tyrone blow coke up their assholes and get fucked by whole football teams.

One girl could have saved six lives - it wouldn't have been the end of the world, he had a nice ride and an easy style on the road.
>>
>>28871504
You should date a turbo autist legbeard, help the world anon :^)
>>
He was teaching him how to browse in /r9k/, he is a genius, making a militia of... autism.
>>
>>28871522
>date an autist
Sure, why not kick a puppy while I'm at it?
>>
>>28871504
The trick to getting casual sex is wearing a fake wedding ring. Women go ape shit over that.
>>
>>28871522
>You should date a turbo autist legbeard, help the world anon
I wouldn't mind settling with a legbeard, but they all want Chad.
>>
>>28871504
Drug dealers are low quality humans who often attract low quality women.

Just like how wealthy Christian men have beautiful blonde wives with a nice family.

Eliot should have understood this, it would have been therapeutic for him to know the difference between quality women and trashy women. Unfortunately I think his autism interfered with that.
>>
>>28873898
Oh he also had psychosis issues so it's not like you could show him a video on r/K selection of humans and expect him to comprehend it properly.
>>
>>28873898
Elliot was not autistic, he was chronically shy and his condition gradually worsened as a result to the point of mental illness

kinda like how people in solitary confinement go mad, they're not fucking 'autistic'
>>
>>28871522
yep, i absolutely would. I smile at women on the street regardless of how they looks

why can't girls to do the same and introduce themselves to shut-ins and autists? oh that's right they all want chad
>>
>>28873976
You're right, I just looked it up on google. I think I would chalk it up to childhood neglect.
>>
>>28874023
women don't all want chad you retard they just want someone who looks clean and isn't full of hate
>>
>>28873898
>Just like how wealthy Christian men have beautiful blonde wives with a nice family.
Rich people are NOT religious at all. Christcucks are usually poor and fat. Fuck off /pol/

>Drug dealers are low quality humans who often attract low quality women.
Tons of college kids selling drugs and screwing hot chicks. Most dealers aren't black dumbass.
>>
>>28870068
He's so fucking ugly holy shit senpai
>>
>>28872223
can confirm. women are social parasites and preselection is almost as good as high social status for getting them to latch on (to your dick)
>>
>>28874025
>childhood neglect?

he never had to work for anything (rich), this combined with social anxiety fucked him over big time
>>
>>28873976
i'd wager mental illness and/or autism was what caused his "chronic shyness" and eventual breakdown in the first place. shyness is a symptom, not a cause.
>>
>>28874085
i am both of those things, nah they definitely want chad
>>
>>28870518
>>28874110
I'm not seeing the repulsiveness? He's got the devil in his eyes but that's all.
>>
I think a relatively unexplored aspect of Elliot that was extremely hindering to him was his voice. He had a high pitched, nasally, whiny voice and he spoke with a fairly prominent lisp. And that's not even taking into account the weird accent he affected in several of his videos. People like to bring up his height or his build or his frame or his race or whatever but good god the guy just flat out SOUNDED like a virgin.
>>
>>28874085
>someone who isn't full of hate

but if they were to be with that person that person would stop hating women? all they want is a girlfriend
>>
>>28874165
you're saying he was born mentally ill...?
>>
>>28874167
maybe you're just ugly
sorry dude
>>
>>28874218
so if you're attractive girls will talk to you on the street randomly? you don't have to initiate anything?

nah doesn't matter dumbass
>>
>>28874144
I mean to say that his parents didn't spend enough time with him, which is important for a child's development. If you want a quality offspring, both biological parents shall be present. This teaches them the necessary interactions that they will use to make connections with other humans.

Of course Eliot was going for other women of less quality parenting and of less virtuous temperament. What was he expecting? They are only interested in sex, and Eliot wasn't an alpha. He should have done some self-actualization to become a better person despite his upbringing, and after that he should have started a family with a virtuous girl. Instead he tried to place the highest value on the worst girls, this must have driven him insane.
>>
>>28868984
>imavirginsoimsmarterthanyou.webm
Actually depression and poor social skills correlate with low iq. Intelligent people are typically happier than most people. They wait longer to have sex because they have college degrees to get at elite universities. The people who lose their virginity early(christians, blacks, arabs, etc) are just stupid
>>
>>28874255
well he specifically said 'hot blonde slut'

he probably had a crush on a specific girl who was blonde and ended up fucking a chad or whatever
>>
>>28874187
You're right, was watching a lot of videos today and - the guy could have been talking about adopting puppies, and people still would have treated him like garbage. His voice was an English kid's bastardized attempt at an American accent - he just couldn't conform well enough in any regard.
>>
>>28874244
no, but if you're attractive and you're friends a girl might ask you out. But they can smell that shitty attitude, so...
>>
>>28874313
what would you expect from someone whose been isolated his whole life? throw someone in solitary confinement for 10 years with no human contact, obviously not gonna sound like a well-adjusted alpha chad when released
>>
>>28874341
girls don't have some fucking sixth sense
>>
>>28874272
where are your reputable studies to back that up
>>
>>28874398
Its called subconsciousness.
Men have it too, it just works different.
Robots have it too, albeit a little more limited bc redpill
>>
>http://abclocal.go.com/three/kabc/kabc/My-Twisted-World.pdf
>I have an exceptionally high level of intelligence.

>Couldn't get past the sorority door because he knocked like the apeshit retard he was and had no plan B in case nobody opened it for him.

Cuck goes in all fields.
>>
His father said there is no shame in being a virgin yet Elliot was still ashamed and disappointed
>>
His father seems like a great guy too instead of just ranting about gun control he's actually talking about the lack of an appropriate mental health system in America
>>
>>28870239
>tfw elliot is in this thread right now
>>
>>28875294
Come to think of it. Maybe it was setup and Elliot is actually a fairly stable individual in hiding right now, in fact I've seen a guy near where I live that looks almost the same as Elliot and he's a robot
>>
>>28875282
America doesn't have a good mental health system because republicans like you think batshit insane people should pay for and choose if they take meds. If someone can't afford medication or doesn't want it we're all fucked
>>
File: 1447526956226.png (291 KB, 1260x568) Image search: [Google]
1447526956226.png
291 KB, 1260x568
>>28874610
>women have super-powers

Virgin
>>
>>28875341
The fact is if we forced shy/unusual acting individuals to be evaluated and appropriately monitored and medicated US would have hardly and mass shootings, one factor in almost every shooting is the individual is weird, not acting like a normie is truly a sign of mental illness imo
>>
>>28875282
What an appropriate system?

You post on this board which is known to have, well post worshipping elliot and other guys like him.

Not to mention all the other stuff on here

Should you be marked? Forced to go to therapy? Medicated?

A normal person....and thats no one who post on the chan would say people who come here are right in their mind.
Hows the rest of your internet browsing habits?

We'd lock you up or medicate you for your own saftey anon.
>>
>>28875411
So everyone here would be force medicated.

How do you all like that?
>>
>>28875421
fuck kinda english is that
everybody knows 90% of the shit people say on this board is ironic bullshit
>>
>>28875453
I think it would be great many of the individuals here are too afraid to even ask for help so forcing them would be a great first step
>>
>>28875411
You know what they had more in common?

Antidepressants. The medication you are pushing for.
>>
>>28869174
>was it posted in that january thread?

Yeah it was, I've since it 2/3 times since also
>>
>>28875411
>The fact is if we forced shy/unusual acting individuals to be evaluated and appropriately monitored and medicated
what the fuck is wrong with you dude
>>
>>28875481
Yeah ssri drugs are pretty useless but therapy is quite effective and the next generation antidepressant might be ketamine which is far more effective, it would be best if individuals are forced to do therapy because many of them are too stupid to realise that it takes an amount of time before they see positive results also VR exposure therapy has a bright future
>>
File: 1464328638839.jpg (51 KB, 472x400) Image search: [Google]
1464328638839.jpg
51 KB, 472x400
Lots of massive murders are because of antidepressants. They remove your emotions and suicide is a secundary effect.

I'm sure he took them and went full retard.
>>
>>28875557
Yeah, the fact that he was the most narcissistic whiny faggot that has been ever shat unto this Earth had surely nothing to do with it.
>>
>>28871504
>thinking having a woman is a positive thing
Get
the
fuck
off
this
board
you
normalfag
piece
of
shit

The only thing these edgy retarded which fuckwit newfags seem to idolise have done is fail to be a normalfag, which they so fucking desperately wanted to be that they ended up becoming an hero. They are single handed the worst thing to happen to r9k as all their actions have done is attract unwanted normalscum such as yourself to 4chan, thinking that you are remotely in any fucking way welcome. You aren't.

Fuck off back to Facebook.
>>
>>28875557
You don't know anything about SSRIs so shut the fuck up, retard.
>>
>>28871422
Who wouldn't want to kiss him?
I would, desupai.
>>
>>28875755
I know what I'm.talking about, faglord
>>
>>28874187
Lisp? I've heard he had lisp when he was a kid, but he got rid of it as he grew up. In his videos i haven't noticed any lisp whatsoever? And his accent sounds like a general american to me. What is your point?
>>
File: 8949849849498.jpg (33 KB, 600x886) Image search: [Google]
8949849849498.jpg
33 KB, 600x886
>>28871504
He didn't even kill the people he hated. He killed his beta male asian room mates (even they said he was weird), then he harmed some random people and in the end suicided without having killed any Stacies or Chads.
And everything he wrote and spoke about in his videos was just slightly above average intelligence babble. You must have the IQ of 90 if you think he was a genius.
>>
>>28871422

looks a bit like eric harris in this one
>>
The U.S. Government is far more dangerous and evil than Elliot Rodger ever was
>>
Normalfags are just scared and jealous when people like elliot snap and kill them, because all of a sudden they go from loser nobodies, to literally being 10/10 in the eyes of females, and also being the alpha male of society (killing people)

This upsets the normalfag
>>
File: 1276985710823.jpg (91 KB, 475x330) Image search: [Google]
1276985710823.jpg
91 KB, 475x330
>>28878848

>U.S. Government kill hundreds of people daily over greed and power

> MURRICA MURRICA WE WUZ FREEDOM N SHEEIT!!!!!!!!

> Some kid kills 5 people for his own power struggle

> OMG!!! SO EBIL! !!!! ;_; HOW COULD ANYONE DO THIS??? MADMAN!!! SCARY!! EBIL!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28875312
THIS.
I have heard of this before

Didn't someone post a picture that looked very much like Elliot?

The anon said something about a look a like or something
>>
>>28873976
Was he misdiagnosed then?
>>
File: ElliotCantBeatDekuTreeDungeon.png (1 MB, 599x1304) Image search: [Google]
ElliotCantBeatDekuTreeDungeon.png
1 MB, 599x1304
>>28878848
Yeah. The US government can open doors.
>>
>>28871522
>comparing a legbeard to elliot

elloit had proper hygiene and took care of himself, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>28878087
One girl's shitty afternoon is worth seven lives. Fact, according to normalfags.
>>
>>28874085

Nope. Years of tinder threads have proven women only want chad and will do anything for him even if h's being a complete dick.

There is literally a thread open right now where a chad catfish is calling you whores bitches and you're still rushing to hop on his dick. Fuck off with your bullshit hoe, we will never stop hating you for the disgusting animals you are.
>>
>>28881770
Using tinder to bring a point. Guys all women are whores! They all want chad! No only sluts do. women with self Respect don't use dating apps
>>
It's a shame he didn't have a place in this world.
>>
If he was rich why didn't he pay for prostitutes
>>
>>28871504

1. How would a random girl know that by sleeping with Elliot she could have stopped him from going on a psychopathic rampage? He never made a real attempt to date anyone or put himself out there.
2. If you can assign blame to some random girl, then you could assign blame to anybody. Why didn't you kill him before he did this? You could've stopped him but you were too busy sitting on your ass playing video games. This isn't minority report. He was a deeply disturbed, unstable individual. Who knows if sleeping with a girl would've changed him? If sex was really him primary motivation, why didn't he sleep with a prostitute or try to improve himself enough to get a gf? Or even date someone "below him"?
3. If there were some random girl that was having similar feelings, who shut herself in, away from the world, and never talked to you or asked you on a date, would you blame yourself if she committed murder in the name of not having sex?
4. You're dumb.
>>
>>28883562
1. They wouldn't have loved him. He wanted love.
2. He didn't want to pay for what others get for "free".
>>
>>28869188
He wouldn't have been friends with any of us, unless we were in the upper ten percent financially and weren't "slobs" which is an entire regiment of cultural tastes, weight, fashion choice, et cetera.
Elliot was kind of a snob.
>>
>>28879334

How many times have you posted that btw? Do you even keep count anymore?
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.