[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do i do? >be me >collect semen in empty glass jars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sweaty.jpg (8 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
sweaty.jpg
8 KB, 250x236
what do i do?

>be me
>collect semen in empty glass jars
>one day get a cut on my arm
>think that the vitamins and minerals in my semen can help me recover my wounds faster
>using self produced natural semen cream with protein to cure my own wounds
>doing this for past 5 years
>one day mum comes into my room sees me apply my semen onto my cut
>'anon that are you putting on your arm?'
>'it's homemade moisterising cream'
>mfw she takes one of the jars
>mfw just saw her apply it to her cut

am i fucked? will my semen giver her some sort of disease since it entered her bloodstream?
>>
>>28868940
Naw, unless you had some kind of disease yourself. You should probably dispose of all that semen though man.
>>
She might get autism

Autism probably isn't contagious, but autist semen has never encountered a woman before so we don't know for sure
>>
>>28869068
It's obviously hereditary, considering op's situation.
>>
>>28868940
>what do i do?
nothing, you've done everything perfectly. now a little brother is on the way!
>>
>>28868940
Do you think maybe the semen is why your cut hasn't healed in 5 years?
>>
the vitamins and minerals in your cum are probably delaying the proper healing coz you are only feeding the bacteria your body is trying to fight while closing the would so none will get in
>>
>>28868940
sorry i have some water in my ear... are you saying your mother is rubbing your semen into her cunt?
>>
>>28868940
well there's no stopping it now... soon she'll be taking fresh squirts of your semen into the biggest, bloodiest gash on her body.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.