[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a tumblr >was gonna be all argumentative and shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1431203574995.jpg (61 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1431203574995.jpg
61 KB, 500x365
>make a tumblr
>was gonna be all argumentative and shit but that got tiring quickly
>wiped my blog clean and just stuck to following some gaming related blogs
>eventually start gaining followers
>make friends with a bunch of 'tumblrinas'
>they're all lesbians or agender or trans or whatever
>but they're really friendly people
>they were the nicest people I've ever spoken to online
up until now all the other friends ive made online ended up talking about me behind my back and eventually just kicking me out
>eventually get let in to their secret circle skype group
>never felt more welcomed to a group in all my life
>from SJWs who should be ostracizing me for being a white cis gay male

are sjws really the bad guys? what if WE are the bad guys
>>
You are a shitlord anon

They will turn on you one day just like the rest
>>
i would think tumblr, much like 4chan and reddit has different communities of people in it
shit we have an lgbt, soc and cgl board
and fucking /co/ and /fa/ is probably more tumblr than tumblr
>>
>are sjws really the bad guys?

I'm sure you're familiar of the concept of a vocal minority. Don't believe all the drama 4chan throws at you. If you like these people then that's great. I hope you have lasting relationships, however lasting an online friendship can be.
>>
Whoa what if both groups have awful people and it's not good vs bad but possibly a scenario of differing opinions where neither side is "good" or "right"? Wouldn't that be crazy? Welcome to actually thinking, OP.
>>
It's all good until you have to flagellate yourself for being problematic.
>>
didn't you make this thread a few weeks ago
>>
>join a gang
>they treat me well because i'm a part of it
>are gangs really bad?
>>
Fellow 4chan-tumblr dual citizen here. I rub shoulders with some vocal SJWs and am also a regular on /pol/. Keeps me sharp. Don't accept any dogma, a truly informed perspective requires experiencing both political poles and judging for yourself. Otherwise you're just attacking strawmen based on isolated screencaps and heresay

>>28869347
Yeah I def have seen this before
>>
>>28868733
>gay
No, you belong among those special snowflakes, you are also welcome to remain there, faggot.
>>
>>28869693
'Faggot' has such a perfect place in this context.
>>
>>28868733

You're gay, dude. That's why tumblrinas are so friendly with ya. If you were straight it'd be a different story.

Enjoy your friendships, though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.