[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just applied for a wagie job >feel like I betrayed myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1265987281961.jpg (20 KB, 360x350) Image search: [Google]
1265987281961.jpg
20 KB, 360x350
>just applied for a wagie job
>feel like I betrayed myself

The moment I do something "right" I feel fucking horrible.
>>
It's because you're sitting weird and your penis is getting pinched by your jeans. Fidget around for a bit and you'll get relief followed by the proper sense of accomplishment from starting on the road to success.
>>
>>28868403
IF you're not already dead inside, you will die inside faster.

Wagecuckery is as bad as killing yourself slowly.
>>
>>28868403
It's called guilt. You just betrayed the brotherhood of NEETs and the sanctity of the leisure. And for what? To make someone rich. Shame on you, OP. Shame on you!
>>
>>28868480

I know dude, this is exactly how I feel.
On my first wagie job I felt more numb and dead inside than usual.

I do not exist to pay for some fucks yacht with my precious life time.
>>
Ugh. My pussy smells worse than a dog's pussy. And it's so itchy. Could OP scwatch it for me? Oh that's right! OP has to go to work. I guess I'll have to find someone else to scratch my gross, stinky pussy.
>>
>>28868403
>Felt like shit
>Wagecucked for a year, felt the same awfulness and annoyed by normie workers/old customers and left
>now a NEET until college to try to feel ok but the absence of the job just made me realise I was never actually ok with myself
It's a wild ride, OP
>>
>>28868696

Thinking about doing college too, just to do something that's not NEETin' or wagin'.

Maybe I'll get some pussy, who knows.
>>
>>28868739
I know. You're not going to get any pussy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.