[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something just happened that is making me worried.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 1450910746271.jpg (10 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1450910746271.jpg
10 KB, 250x236
After playing vidya for an hour and being extremely frustrated I felt like a blood vessel or something in my head released or became unclogged. It is hard to describe how it felt but I am worried I had a mini stroke or an aneurysm and the back corner of my head feels kind of warm.
>>
>>28868290
RIP OP
I
P

O
P
>>
Call whatever your country's emergency line is.

They'll tell you if it's a stroke. Better to be safe OP

Take care
>>
Grandma also said something like that years ago. She was reading and then had this strange sensation in her head. She told me and mom that she was going to sleep because her head was feeling kind of warm, she thought it was probably because she was reading for too long. She died that night in her sleep. I miss her.

I'll miss you too, OP. Have a safe trip.
>>
>>28868290
Honestly not sure what you can do other than see a doctor as soon as possible. Also, stop getting mad at videogames and just turn them the fuck off if it frustrates you that much.
>>
>>28868397
How long was it between the time she said that and when she went to sleep?
>>
>>28868482
Sorry to disappoint, there is no grandma. I just made that up to freak you out. Did it work? I bet it did.
>>
>>28868290
Classic case of onset chronic skin insanity. Your only recourse now is to camwhore yourself for CSGO skins until death comes
>>
File: 1451515589136.jpg (12 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1451515589136.jpg
12 KB, 396x385
>>28868528
You bastard. That's not funny at all.
>>
>>28868528
At least you admitted you were trolling after freaking out op. You're cool, mang
>>
File: 1425085990130.jpg (101 KB, 717x655) Image search: [Google]
1425085990130.jpg
101 KB, 717x655
>>28868290
you are fugged XD
>>
I feel kind of weak now. I am going to eat something since I have not in hours and if that does not help I am going to the hospital. Please God, don't let this be a hemorrhage and let it be placebo.
>>
>>28868995
delete your browser history
>>
well you might have internal bleeding from a broken blood vessel but what the fuck do I know im kinda drunk, next time dont freak out over a game take a break and do somepushups or something, if you get a next time cause it sounds like your fading fast
>>
>>28868995
Go to the hospital, you might have internal bleeding, which means you might die in less than an hour.

Godspeed
>>
>>28869053
Do you have to feel pain to have a hemorrhage? I do not feel any pain and the warm sensation is getting a little better. The only thing that is still wrong with me is the weakness.
>>
I sometimes got this sensation on the trampoline when I was younger, i dont think it means anything
>>
>>28869036
This desu

origami commentaru
>>
>>28869116
you should really ask google, or a doctor, like I said I dont know shit you could be fine or you could be minutes away from collapsing
>>
>>28869036
>>28869190
Why? Is it because I am going to die?
>>
>>28869116
Look in the mirror, smile. If one side of your face droops, hospital. Then raise your arms. If one goes lower than the other, hospital.

I doubt its a troke though. You wouldn't be in any shape to write so coherently if it was.
>>
I would go to the hospital if you have weakness on either side of your body. You wouldn't feel pain from something like that because your brain doesn't have pain receptors.
>>
>>28869201
That is what I have been doing for the past hour. I googled the symptoms and all of the sites said excruciating pain is one of the main symptoms. But I do not feel very comfortable trusting the internet for daignosing a potentially fatal condition.
>>
I feel like that everyday.

It's okay, i guess. i'm just geting worried about the fact that i cant see with left eye anymore.
>>
>>28869232
It's been an hour now, I think you're going to be okay, but still, >>28869258 and >>28869270

and drink some water and take deep breaths and eat some food.
>>
>>28869270
It feels like the kind of weakness you have when you do not eat for a a while. Hence why I just ate something.
>>
File: 1412140514728.jpg (160 KB, 699x1024) Image search: [Google]
1412140514728.jpg
160 KB, 699x1024
Just sounds like anxiety is getting the better of you, OP.
>>
If you were having a stroke, you'd know about it. If there is no change in cognition, and the only thing going on is slight weakness from not eating, I'd say there isn't much to worry about. Have a nice glass of water to hydrate yourself a bit and relax.

I also have hypochondria OP.
>>
>>28868290
This happened to me once, but I didn't die.
>>
File: 1455084569484.png (126 KB, 528x486) Image search: [Google]
1455084569484.png
126 KB, 528x486
>>28869375
you just become a faggot
>>
>>28869338
Yeah, I can practically feel some anxiety myself just by reading OP's descriptions.

Just drink some water, maybe watch some television or something, and go take a nap. You'll probably feel better when you wake up, instead of sitting on /r9k/ all night describing your symptoms to us and worsening them at the same time.
>>
>>28869283
I guess your right. I am still worried that some small blood vessel in my brain ruptured and is bleeding slowly. I know that guy a while ago was kidding but I do not want to die in my sleep.
>>
Now would be a good time to delete your browser history. You can never be too sure.
>>
>>28869400
Sleeping is the last thing I want to do right now.
>>
>>28869473
Understandable, but some things in life (mostly psychological things like this) can only be solved through sleep. The way I see it, in the worst case scenario I die in my sleep and don't wake up.

Then again, my overall worldview is a tad bleak. Probably best not to listen to me in a time of crisis or whatever.
>>
>>28869338
You are probably right. I am just afraid of getting to feel better and then dying unexpectedly.
>>
>>28869432
just in case, you need to prepare to die. don't forget to poop first too :^)
>shit-stained dildo
>shit-stained butt plug
>half-empty bottle of anal lube
>CP
>creepshot OC
>cringe text/email/chat correspondence
>messy living/office space
>shit-stained underwear
>unmade bed
>trash bins full of fapkins
>my out-of-shape, poorly-taken-care-of body, teeth, and hair
>bottle of skin clippings I forgot to throw away
>ugly fingers from clipping skin off for collection
>crusty eye-boogers
>poorly-wiped, mocha-forest asshole
>athletes foot, slime between toes
>thick, green, bad-breath slime on tongue
>shit-stained girls' underwears
>haven't pooped in 24 hours, so I'd also shit myself
>this entire post is saved on my phone
>my search history is depraved ("dead teenager lying face down")
>videos/pictures of me using dildos in my butthole, getting shit on them
>videos/pictures of myself that I obviously fap to, such as above
>office computer riddled with similar things for my boss to find
>die a beta virgin faggot and never take revenge on those who wronged me
Anyway, I should clean house.
>>
This is 4chan, where everyone calls each other faggots, but I, as everyone else in this thread, am actually worried about OP. Have you tried calling your doctor/emergency line like others suggested?
>>
Alright, most of the weakness is gone now. I am just going to keep eating and drinking water for now. I probably will not be able to sleep tonight, though.
>>
>>28869710
I'm afraid to.
>>
>>28869808
meant for>>28869689
original dammit.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.