[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would I go about acquiring Elliot's wrecked BMW if it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
How would I go about acquiring Elliot's wrecked BMW if it still exists?
>>
shoot yourself in the head faggot
>>
>>28868038
it's probably crushed in a junk yard
>>
>>28868073
You first, redditor scum
>>
Looks like Smitty's Towing. Gonna give them a call and see if they know anything.
>>
>>28868384
Do it anon. I think the bonnie & clyde car sold for a ton of money recently. It could be a good move.
>>
>>28868415
I inherited some money that's just been sitting because I'm satisfied with my neetbucks. I really would like to own this though.

Do you think it should be restored? I don't know how much it would increase the value.
>>
>>28868477
If it were me. I'd leave it as is. Think of it like a sculpture.
>>
>>28868501
this. build a plinth for it, with a plaque dedicating it to the Supreme Gentleman and Prophet of all robots
>>
>>28868477

Put it in a huge glass display case
>>
>>28868551
It would be pretty cool as a piece of art.
>>
No, OP, the robot thing to do is buy this, get a woman and fuck her in the backseat.

Bonus if she's blonde and dumb like the ones he used to lust over.

Literally cuck a dead beta as a beta, in the car he was killed in failing as a beta.
>>
it's probably at the junk yard and his insurance took it.
>>
>>28868608
>robot thing to do
>get a woman and fuck her

Getttt the fuk out you fucking normie bastard !
>>
>>28868501
>>28868544
>>28868551
I don't think I have the room for this.

I would want to keep it unaltered for the sentimental value, the state Elliot left it in. But still... the thought of driving the vehicle of Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger.

Anyway didn't get an answer. gonna try tomorrow.
>>
>>28868384
damn, he died with some class at least.
respect
>>
>>28868822
Im sure it's totalled anon.

It had to be evidence as some point. Find out where it would go from the police department.
>>
>>28868038
Insurance auction would've been the best way, but you probably could only have bought it if you had a dismantler license with the State of California anyway. Chances are, the tub's been turned into razor blades, the engine and drivetrain bits may very well be living on in various BMW's around the United States and parts have been required for repairs. You never know, the thing might still be sitting in a scrapyard somewhere. Maybe even a Pick-N-Pull.
>>
>>28869799
I have seen cars in junkyards that were obvious fatal wrecks. Blood on headrests, sometimes fragmented pieces of body (skull/brains/scalp/dura/hair/teeth) So those cars do end up in wrecking yards.
>>
Could the police have destroyed it to prevent people from getting ahold of pieces? I've heard they sometimes do that to discourage hero worship of criminals.
>>
>>28869932
You could ask them, but more likely, it's been scrapped. Once the car has a claim made on it, and is subsequently declared totaled (it was a late-model car, so it probably had a lien on it anyway, and if I'm not mistaken, a lien vehicle in California is required to have full coverage insurance), it becomes property of the insurance company. From there, fr the sake of recouping as much of their loss as possible, the auction off the vehicles to junkyards and rebuilders (some even sell to the public, but for the most part, it's only sold to people with the proper licenses to buy such things....and California is a tangled Godawful web of bureaucracy, I find it unlikely an unlicensed person is allowed to do much of shit; Commiefornia loooooooooves their bureaucracy)

The Police would be required to return the vehicle to whoever the lawful owner is after impound/investigation/whatever the fuck else they want to do with it.

Many insurance companies will allow the former owners of the vehicle to buy back the car after it's totaled (restoration of said vehicle will result in it being a salvage-title car) I don't know what Cali law is on that, though. It may only be allowed to be sold to someone with a dismantler or rebuilder license.

You never know, it may be sitting in Peter's garage with a cover draped over it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.