[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you noticed good looking guys never have social anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 15
Have you noticed good looking guys never have social anxiety of any type of "mental illness" like that? I've noticed that people with low self esteem and image issues usually have them for a good reason, they're unattractive and they know it. When you know your inferiority you start to second guess yourself. There is a genetic pecking order in all social circles, to deny this is to deny nature.
>>
Ever noticed that handsome social Chads never have "Depression" or commit suicide? It's always some awkward pale lanky virgin that ends up killing themselves.
>>
>>28867998
Well that's only because the way we live kind of forces this type of behavior on us.

Instead of killing the alpha like we would in the wild, we have to live along side him, watch as he beat us in everything and it makes us feel things like anxiety/depression etc.
>>
>>28867998
Mental illnesses aren't real diseases.

Unlike say tumors, if you're not looking for them, you won't find them.
>>
low self esteem is a byproduct of being ugly, there is no way around it. If you looked in the mirror and liked what you saw, and were hit on by attractive girls daily, your self esteem would be extremely high. Good looking guys are always cocky and it is for a good reason.
>>
There are good looking men with mental illnesses, but they are all on tumblr.
>>
>>28868226
>if you're not looking for them, you won't find them.

dear god i hope you're joking
>>
Yes, even good-looking guys can have severe mental disorders. Ted Bundy, horrendous serial killer, was very charming. Just one example out of many.
>>
>>28869183
>Ted Bundy
>mental disorders

He was just a fucking normie murderer.
>>
>>28868188

Not true. I knew an alpha chad in high school who killed himself. He was a football player, type of guy to get his dick sucked at parties while everyone cheered. That kid that all the teachers love and all the students admire.
Something happened with football, he got injured, got left out of some pick, and suddenly his bright future seemed in jeopardy.
Combime that with a weekend party drug comedown, he decided to hang himself
>>
>>28869183
Ted Bundy didn't have anxiety or any such thing. He was sadistic, completely different thing.
>>
>it's another "muh nature" thread
>>
>>28867998
I'm bipolar one and have met or known a lot of people with serious mental illnesses over the years. My own brother is Chad former football captain and has MDD. Plenty of attractive men are mentally ill.

I'll never forget the handsome, brilliant, thoroughly good guy most likely to succeed at my university who took a leave partway through sophomore year. Everyone was incredulous to learn he couldn't cope with his social anxiety disorder.

Maybe it just seems like attractive guys don't have mental illnesses just because when you see someone who doesn't look good, you're more likely to find or invent a reason for that.
>"Why is he such a slob?"
>"I heard he's depressed"
>>
>>28869391
>it's another "it's another" post
This meme sucks senpai
>>
there are many good looking guys that are shy / have social anxiety out there

but anyway, it has always been known that good looking people are treated better in society, have higher chances of getting jobs, etc
>>
>>28867998
i used to go to a mixed sex group therapy thing and there where two very good looking guys in it, so, no, hot peeps can have mental illness, it isn't some ugly people only thing. but i guess less attractive people may be more likely to experience particular types of issues
>>
>>28867998
>that dogs teeth
lmfao
>>
> tfw when youre good looking but ugly/strange looking at the same time
> tfw when guys in public always mean mug you because you look gay and weird
> girls in public are creeped out because you look weird and creepy and youre ridiculously pale
>girls tell you your face is "too" perfect
>>
>>28867998
Heres a good looking guy with severe autism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsJ154jWRsU
Even has a hot mom, if he was normal he would hit the gym for a few months and be a full blown Chad

Of course Chads aren't going to have shit like depression and anxiety because all their lives they have been treated as kings. Bad things don't happen to Chads, at least not in the way they happen to robots.
>>
>>28867998
Actually I have a chad friend with social anxiety and depression.

He still slays pussy because he's 6 4 and handsome and pops xans so he can talk to people but without them he's a sperg.
>>
>>28869669
That aint mental illness fampai, that's a full on tard.
>>
>>28869457
>it's another ""it's another"" "it's another" meme post
Your meme sucks.
>>
Not really.
This guy looks like a typical jock and comes from a very well-to-do, wealthy family, but has BPD and psychosis and eventually threw himself off the Golden Gate Bridge as a result of it.

He's one of the few to survive the fall after deciding part way down that he wanted to live and positioning himself mid-air so that he landed feet first. Amazingly what saved him from drowning was a seal swimming below him keeping him afloat.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSUs9iZv-g
>>
>>28867998
Every person I've met who is less attractive than me seems to be happier. Are average people better at accepting their lot? Sure they care a lot about sex for some reason, but they seem to have stable lives and clear goals. They also have a lot more friends, which I guess is something that people have if they're less self-sufficient. Maybe if my intelligence were lower I'd be able to fit in with everyone else. Being brilliant and attractive either makes you into a millionaire or a cynical depressive.
>>
>>28869798

That guy is literally a 3 maybe a 4/10. You guys have no clue what you're talking about. Actual good looking guys DO NOT EVER have social anxiety.
>>
File: dgzVP6h.jpg (761 KB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
dgzVP6h.jpg
761 KB, 2988x5312
>>28869836
I knew a chad with it. He was an alcoholic because he was socially autistic without some kind of anxiety releiving drug.

Also he's like a 5 coming from a femanon.

Also sorry to say this to little dick anons but bigger IS better. Id rather date a 5/10 with a big dick than a dicklet
>>
File: 1414655116111.jpg (246 KB, 881x848) Image search: [Google]
1414655116111.jpg
246 KB, 881x848
>>28869879
>Also sorry to say this to little dick anons but bigger IS better. Id rather date a 5/10 with a big dick than a dicklet
>>
>>28869836

>you guys have no clue what you're talking about

Actually I'm a woman and I find him attractive, and it's not exactly like I'm unattractive myself soooooo.

>>28869879

>femanon

Just say you're a woman ffs nobody says they're a Manon so why do you need a 'special' title.
>>
>>28869836
Only time I've ever seen it was good looking gays still in the closet.
>>
>>28869918
Not everything is a stupid conspiracy /pol/.

Have you seen dildos? They are all 8 inches and thick as hell for a fucking reason
>>
>>28870011
>implying /pol/
>implying the poster was a female
>>
>>28870050
Even if it was a homo posting everyone should know women get off on big dicks much better.
>>
>>28869801
Friends are why they are better at accepting their lot.
>>
>>28867998
This is bullshit. Sure, the most attractive people that spend most of their time taking care of themselves and working on their looks aren't crippled by mental illness (though I'd argue that for the ones who aren't models, vanity on that level is a mental illness), but there's absolutely people who're decently good looking with mental illness, though only at a young age. This is because people with mental illness tend to take bad care of themselves and not really eat well or work out or any of that. But I mean, look at the rock scene, plenty of incredibly attractive people with shit like Bipolar or Schizophrenia or Depression, and there's a huge suicide rate amongst them, not to mention addiction issues.
>>
>>28869708
Autism and mental retardation are both mental illnesses anon, they're in the DSM.
>>
I know it feels nice to think you're attractive but just have autism or low self esteem or whatever excuse, I know it does. But you really need to grow up and face reality some time.
>>
>>28868199
We would have tried, Anon

We would have tried :,)
>>
>>28870173
That dude looks more like down syndrome. Hardly Chad with some meme disease.
>>
I disagree with the idea that mental illness is just the result of ugliness. You genuinely ugly robots always want to pretend that robotdom depends on being ugly. I'm pretty average looking, even decent and I see plenty of normies who are objectively less attractive than me. But I've had social anxiety since I was a little kid and that's reduced me to being completely unattractive.
>>
Can you really imagine this guy sperging in front of girls? All that positive attention through middle and high school? Really? Use your head.
>>
Social anxiety is no disease, but I could see in a competitive environment, a good looking guy with a low IQ having social problems.
>>
File: superthumb[1].jpg (79 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb[1].jpg
79 KB, 300x250
>>28870305
>I'm pretty average looking, even decent

To girls that means you're a 0/10 though. Average is disgusting to modern females, there have been studies on this.
>>
>>28867998
Good looks are generally a proxy for good genetics, which means good looking people tend to have healthy brains. They have everything in this godless unjust world.

Although as a solid 8.5 who could easily bump up to a 9 if I lost a few pounds and got a makeover, I will say it isn't exactly true, but mostly because my psycho mother abused me as a kid.
>>
It's possible, but being notably good looking weeds out the people with genuine tism from the rest which are just socially inept. Having people just smile and think "oh my god he's cute" when you work your way through your cringey mistake phase that would get an uglier dude immediately dumped off without a look back is a significant boon in social development. The better looking you are the more mistakes you're "allowed" to make, making social situations a lot less stressful. But it's not impossible for a good looking dude to have Rain Man autism either.
>>
>>28870359
This guy is pretty but he's just a tad too precious for me. Self-aware hotness is not hot.
>>
>>28867998
What about ugly ducklings who became good looking later in life and suffer from social anxiety cause their insides havent matched their outsides?
>>
>>28870347
I had a roommate like that once. Total chad but dumb. Everyone we hung w/ where good looking AND smart. He eventually became insecure.

There is no weirder thing then when a guy who had been alpha his whole life got his first taste of insecurity. He actually threw a little tantrum once. Kek.
>>
>>28870359
You say that but I see average looking guys with girls everyday. Sure they may dream of Chad, maybe even fuck Chad on the side. My point is that those guys aren't mentally ill wrecks like me, despite being no better looking than me.
>>
File: Fat Cavill as an adult.jpg (89 KB, 1600x800) Image search: [Google]
Fat Cavill as an adult.jpg
89 KB, 1600x800
>>28870335
How do you know what he looked like in middle school?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>28870363
>Although as a solid 8.5

Yeah, no. Post a pic we will be the judge of that. You can't accurately rate yourself.
>>
>>28870305
That's true to a point.

There have been studies of deformed people who underwent plastic surgery paired with psychotherapy. When they had the surgery to correct their disfigurements, they acquired a new self-image.

When disfigured they thought of themselves as undesirable, repulsive, and worthy of contempt and acted in ways that fit these expectations, giving rise to debilitating social anxiety and other problems.

Post surgery, however, they looked at themselves in the mirror and saw someone desirable, and so became desirable, both to themselves and others.
>>
File: me.jpg (91 KB, 961x385) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
91 KB, 961x385
>>28867998
Then explain my anxieties.
>>
>>28870463
Congrats, we found the white Elliot Rodgers...
>>
I have a cousin who is a professional model (gets paid to travel to famous places/beaches for photoshoots) and has serious depression problems.

She's never happy and drinks herself to oblivion.
>>
>>28870463

If that's you, you're like a 5/10. Honest not trolling.
>>
>>28870463
You look like an accountant anon, not Chad.
>>
>>28870479
Plent of beautiful women have issues.

It's a much harder position in society than r9k would ever admit.
>>
>>28870463
>actually looks at people with the meme eyes of penetration and depth
>actually tilts his head and tries to appear inquisitive
If you watched less anime and knew how to be charismatic you'd be a pussy destroyer, but your resting face and natural features are only slightly above average.
>>
>>28867998
All of the people I've heard of killing themselves from my town were buff athletes.
That's just my anecdote desu. There prolly is a correlation wth being physically unhealthy and mentally unhealthy.
>>
>>28870479

>she

We're talking about men here buddy, it has been well established women are inherently crazy.
>>
File: 1444673360022.png (476 KB, 497x732) Image search: [Google]
1444673360022.png
476 KB, 497x732
>>28869294
That's fucking depressing man. I never like hearing tragic stories, even if Chad is the one who dies.
>>
>>28869294
Contrary to /r9k/'s creepy veneration of chads, it isn't godhood. Many chads are fragile emotionally, because their sense of self-worth is entirely extrinsic. Without the popularity, without the praise, without everyone telling them the man destined to succeed, they crumble.

Robots simply got thrown into the wilderness at an early age, and so the ones who survive develop resistances and immunities to lonliness and disappointment that chads never develop.
>>
>>28869654
>face is "too" prefect
Confirmed for frankenstein
>>
File: 1462125833516.gif (2 MB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
1462125833516.gif
2 MB, 800x448
>>28869654
What would it take for you to post a picture? A rare pepe?
>>
>>28870359
The only study done to that effect was a fucking dating site rating system where only the top whatever amount was rated as attractive, it didn't say that women say average as disgusting. You're also neglecting that attraction isn't purely physical, I know plenty of incredibly good looking women I'm not attracted to in the slightest, because they're fucking cunts, or I just don't enjoy being around them full stop.

>>28870363
>Good looks are generally a proxy for good genetics, which means good looking people tend to have healthy brains

You're taking the halo effect and trying to turn it into science, it's ridiculous. Looks say nothing about your genetics except that they have you the potential to be good looking.
>>
>>28870546
Yep. It's also why ex-pro athletes often have a hard time and sometimes even an hero.
>>
>>28870606

You're so in denial, cope harder.
>>
>>28867998
Me and my sister are fairly attractive I guess. My sister is legitimately very attractive. She was pretty much a Stacey all high school but smart enough that she has an actual personality and competence.

Me and her got some pretty bad depression from our mom's side. Addictive personalities from both sides. PTSD from being little kids and getting abused regularly. This is mixed with some pretty weird neurological issues that make us pass out every once in awhile. Then to top it all off we got dementia and Alzheimer's in our family.

I don't know about myself cause I personally hate myself but I know she is objectively attractive to many people.
>>
Henry Cavill is without question a robot.
>>
>>28869669
I bet you there are women who would have sex with him.
>>
>>28870639
Great comeback, retard. Thanks for letting everyone know that your feelings are more important than reality, maybe if you hide behind "muh genetics!" some more you'll feel better?
>>
>>28870232
Not really, Down syndrome has a very specific set of features when it comes to looks, he doesn't have them.
>>
>>28870726
Im no doctor. But lol at saying whatever that dude has is the same as the meme disorders the anons here claim.
>>
Nah, man.
I'm conventionally attractive, I've been told I'm a solid 8/10.
I have crippling anxiety, self doubt, and low self esteem.
It manifests itself differently than if I wasn't attractive I guess.
If I'm not sleeping with a woman that attractive I feel ugly. If I do sleep with someone attractive it only stops the anxiety for a short amount of time.
I always think a woman is sleeping with me with an ulterior motive in mind.
I tie my self worth into how many woman are into me and how attractive they are. It's never enough.

If I'm not with a woman I feel ugly and depressed. I bought Stellaris last week and can't even enjoy it because I just think about how undesirable I must be because my dick isn't currently inside some girl.

Shitsux for everyone, man.
>>
>>28870755
Sure, I doubt he's just got a bit of social anxiety, you're right there. But honestly, most robots here aren't really mentally ill, as in diagnosed with it, they're just using it as an excuse for their failures, or are sad about having shitty lives, which is a normal human reaction.
>>
>>28870776
Shit son, I know that feel.
>>
>>28870776
You and 90% of the population anon.
>>
>>28870806
Of course. I mean, does the dude in the video look like he could shitpost?
>>
>>28870776
>>28870807
Shit sons, you should fuck off.
>>
>>28870546
yeah fucking right. Do you think normiechads even think that deep? People could tell him that he's the next Kobe or some shit and he will believe it and make it part of his real identity.
>>
>>28870810
I think it might be a bit more exaggerated for me. I've been diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Not fun.
>>
>>28868188
>lanky

Nice try, manlet.
>>
>>28870776
>If I'm not with a woman I feel ugly and depressed.
>I just think about how undesirable I must be because my dick isn't currently inside some girl.
you should just start HRT already ;)
>>
>>28870828
Definitely not, and that's the case for a lot of severely mentally ill people. If they weren't mentally ill and took good care of themselves, they could be attractive. But their illness stops them doing that, and as such, they just look like the dude in the video a lot of the time.

>>28870848
Great way to refute what he's saying anon, just go "nuh-uh, chad's perfect".
>>
>>28870830
WELL
CRAFTED
RESPONSE
FRIEND
>>
When I was I kid I was very "pretty", everyone would mistake me for a little girl and I hated it...it gave me a complex that never really went away.

I never took care of myself during/after high school, started smoking and drinking everyday and now I look like complete shit but I had potential at one point.
>>
>>28870870
No it's not. It's totally normal. The huckster 'diagnosis' and meme disease are irrelevant.
>>
>>28870894
Yet all the anons with 'diagnosed' mental illnesses shitpost all day.

Something doesn't jive.
>>
>>28869798
>bald
>giant nose
>meh jaw

He doesn't look ugly but her sure doesn't look above average noticeably.
>>
>>28870958
>Yet all the anons with 'diagnosed' mental illnesses shitpost all day.

I mean, people with severe mental illness can still shitpost, don't get me wrong, there's youtube channels of severely schizophrenic people rambling on about shit for ages that get regularly updated, and it's harder to do that than shitpost.

But severely disabled people aren't really able to use a computer, so aren't shitposting or doing anything.

Also, most of the anons are diagnosed with anxiety and depression at most, and even then they play up how bad it is, they're most likely diagnosed with like mild to moderate depression, but it's almost expected of people here that you're suicidal, so everyone says they are.
>>
>>28871081
Depression isn't a disease. But I somewhat get what you're saying.
>>
>>28871097
Sure, and they aren't mental diseases, they're mental illnesses, and are defined really differently to physical illnesses. But I think it would be silly to say that because depression is over-diagnosed, that the people in hospitals who become psychotic because of the distress caused by their incredibly severe depression don't have anything wrong with them, or even the ones that are essentially catatonic.
>>
Im a good looking dude, have never had trouble meeting women but relationships are tough because of my depression and anxiety. Im no chad but im no basement dweller either. I have mental health issues inherted by genes and Psycological physical and sexual abuse as a kid. So op your wrong. ugly isnt the only reason for mental issues.
>>
>>28867998
oh course there are, just that you have never seen them because they stay in all day.
>>
>>28871097
Disease, disorder, dysfunction. They're all synonyms for when something goes wrong in body or mind.

Depression is a disorder.
>>
>tfw always had friends
>tfw irl women have been attracted to me
>tfw /soc/ women (and men) have called me hot
>tfw have had a good amount of sex
>tfw social anxiety than only goes away when I drink a modest amount
I'm definitely not a Chad or anything but if it happens to me I don't see why it can't happen to them. I've also had friends who have been way more popular and gotten way more girls than I have tell me about their feelings of low self worth. Insecurities like that are usually formed at an early age when kids are really started to develop an idea of their own personality, before popularity or attractiveness really matter.
>>
>>28871156
Catatonic. PUHleeze. Pure memery.
>>
>>28871233
Depression is a huckster version of melancholy.
>>
>>28867998

Wow! It's almost as if having a mental illness hinders your ability to carry on through normal, everyday routines such as caring for your appearance!

WHO
WOULD
HAVE
THOUGHT
??????????
>>
>>28871241
I agree. They're just lazy.
>>
>>28871262
Yes the reason you're a fat slob is a meme disease.
>>
>>28871285
>>28871254
Anon, please make the bait a bit more subtle, you're only going to get retards falling for this.
>>
>>28870429
He wasn't actually fat. Losing 21 pounds will not turn any young man from fat to fit.
>>
>>28871319
Not bait. You marks have been rooked.
>>
I've noticed it, but I've never personally encountered it. I know a very attractive dude who's a HPD virgin that believes Reptilians control the government.
>>
>>28869654
I need to see what you look like. Youre amongst friends here.
>>
>>28871233
>Depression is a disorder
I bet the pharmajews would love you.
>Good goy, that's a disorder that needs to be treated with medicine, not something a lot cheaper like a counseler!
>>
>>28867998
This isn't even true. I'm sure if you Google famous people who have killed themselves, you'll find plenty of Chads.
>>
>>28871830
Or even cheaper like exercise, propper diet, and sunlight.
>>
>>28867998
There are attractive guys with self esteem issues and anxiety.
Some people have some very messed up families that they're ashamed of and so they avoid interaction.
>>
>>28871830
Yeah, because its not at all about your brain chemistry being fucked
Eat shit and die 10th grader. Go back to your gamestation.
>>
File: 1426564860443.jpg (143 KB, 833x696) Image search: [Google]
1426564860443.jpg
143 KB, 833x696
>>28867998
>Have you noticed good looking guys never have social anxiety of any type of "mental illness" like that?
Depends on what you define as "good looking."

If you're talking about people with naturally attractive faces: I've seen plenty of mentally ill people with nice faces.

If you're talking about people with attractive bodies: well, yeah. mentally ill people often don't even have the energy to take care of themselves, much less spend countless hours at the gym and manage a strict diet.
>>
>>28871946
You have no idea how many teenage girls are on anti anxiety pills in America. I think it has to do with using birth control pills to stop periods.
>>
>>28871830
>counseling is effective for 100% of cases 100% of the time
>pills are never effective and are jewish mind control
Do you fucking hear yourself?!
>>28871984
>You have no idea how many teenage girls are on anti anxiety pills in America
Are you talking about antidepressants/mood stabilizers/others that also have anxiolytic effects, or benzodiazepines?

It's important to know which you are referring to.
>>
>>28871946
Muh brain chemistry is fucked. Better shove a bunch of meme pills down my face to fix it. That's just good science.
>>
>>28867998
confirmation bias to be honest.

on the one hand, you're not going to prioritize taking care of yourself or having good, healthy habits if you're stuck with a real mental illness (depression and anxiety are just normal products of stress). so your appearance takes a huge hit no matter what muh genetics are.

also you're implying that the brain has no genetic influences, which is FUCKING RETARDED.

on the other hand, attractive people with those issues are not going to be the guys on your instagram feed or who fucks your girl behind your back. sorry that you're pathetic, but you're not a special snowflake because of it. And whether you give a shit or not, how you look is mostly in your control. You weren't born with that greasy neckbeard or fedora.
>>
>>28872011
It's a business. And frankly a racket. Smarten up anon.
>>
>>28872014
>meme pills
Kill yourself retard. You know nothing of pharmacology.

>>28872031
>It's a business. And frankly a racket. Smarten up anon
>muh kickbacks
Except insurance companies almost universally will not cover brand name drugs (the ones that give kickbacks) when there is a generic available, and the most commonly prescribed drugs ALL have generic forms available.

So tell me how it's a racket when the prescriber gets NOTHING in return except for his pay for the visit.
>>
>>28871946
>ordinary reaction to changes in lifestyle between adolescence and adulthood
>ordinary reaction to less than favorable circumstances in life
>"brain chemistry is fucked, better buy these pills that only superficially make you feel better, and only 25% of the time"

You got played, there's no way around it. As it turns out your depression is not unique or severe because that's not how depression works as we know it. You might have another disorder where your brain "chemistry" (lol fucking idiot) is fucked, but you're going to need specific medication for it and potentially surgery, if there is anything to fix it. falling for the depression meme might as well be converting to a religion or having someone cast a spell on you.
>>
>>28872066
>So tell me how it's a racket when the prescriber gets NOTHING in return except for his pay for the visit.
Bwhahah. You know nothing about the pharmecutical sales insutry.

And it's not even as bad as it used to be. There have been reforms. A few years back it was straight up kickbacks.

Now they take the long way around.
>>
>>28871930
That doesn't solve the root problem.
>>28871946
It's hardly ever about that and more a response to certain stimuli in the environment. So how about you fuck off with your meme normie version of depression.
>>28872011
>>pills are never effective and are jewish mind control
I never said that, and that would also not be treating the root cause of the depression.
>>
>>28872111
>i have no idea what i'm talking about so i'm going to act like i do by alluding to things without explaining them.
>>
>>28872124
>I never said that
No, you implied it with "good goy take those pills and fuck your brain up."
>that would also not be treating the root cause of the depression.
Except when it does because the root cause of the depression is a physiological issue with your serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine levels.

Transient (read: event caused) depression needs counseling.
Chronic depression needs medication (and might need counseling too.)
>>
>>28872066
>You know nothing of pharmacology.
What there to know when you are dealing with 'diseases' with no cure, an no physical manifestations?

Is some retarded sperg going to say he feels 2 on a scale of 1-5 instead of 4?
>>
>>28870585

nothing, I'm way to insecure about my looks and I'm completely unphotogenic so it wouldn't really convey how I come across in real life most of the time

>>28871787

I look very, very similar to cillian murphy, nearly identical. And I've been likened to micheal jackson by the less kind, post plastic surgery, but that was when I was younger and more effeminate looking. MJ would be a freakish caricature of my features when I was in my late teens, I guess I look more normal now
>>
>>28872125
Kek. Kill yourself you professional victim. No one is going to give you sympathy for your stupid meme conditions. And grow the fuck up and take some accountability for your life while you're at it. This shit is straight up pathetic.
>>
>>28872161
>Except when it does because the root cause of the depression is a physiological issue with your serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine levels
Those drugs alter them, nor correct them. I suppose you're going to now start claiming that taking acid helps correct you to be the way you're always supposed to be. You can throw a layer of yellow paint on a canvas, but at the end of the day it's still a canvas. Also reading comprehension nigger, I never said those drugs fuck your brain up. But thanks for putting words into my mouth.
>>
>>28869669
all i see is a woman rubbing her tits all over her retard
>>
File: 177px-Junior_Seau_2.jpg (13 KB, 177x217) Image search: [Google]
177px-Junior_Seau_2.jpg
13 KB, 177x217
>>28870546
A lot of professional athletes kill themselves.
>>
>>28872214
>can't argue
>moves to ad hominem
sasuga retarded /pol/cuck.

>>28872240
>Those drugs alter them, nor correct them.
Except they do correct them, or else they wouldn't fucking work, and they work FAR more than they don't.
>I suppose you're going to now start claiming that taking acid helps correct you to be the way you're always supposed to be.
No. That's fucking retarded and has no scientific basis. How could an external cause for hallucinations be anyone's natural state?
>You can throw a layer of yellow paint on a canvas, but at the end of the day it's still a canvas.
But if the goal is to produce a yellow canvas then you have succeeded and you can say that the paint is effective in producing a yellow canvas. Same fucking thing with medications designed to treat physiological causes for depression and other mental illnesses. You think antipsychotics don't help schizos as well? You think schizos can be helped solely by counseling? Because antipsychotics work on neurotransmitters as well. It's comparable to antidepressants, and you think those are "the tools of the pharmajew."

Ever seen a schizo without antipsychotic treatment?
>>
>>28870463
Easy, you look like shit. You are not hot, not in the slightest.
>>
>>28868226
Except if you do brain scans there are clear physical abnormalities.
>>
>>28872172
>no cure
Cancer doesn't have a cure either. It has treatments. Is chemo now something that should be distrusted because of "medical jew" or something?
>no physical manifestations?
It does you god damn idiot. Nearly every single mental illness can be described by changes in brain activity and measured levels of neurotransmitters if you want to go to the effort. They are ALL different than the baseline.

But since you put "diseases" in quotes I already know you have made up your mind that mental illness is not real. I guess schizos are just faking it. Same with autism. Same with dissociative disorders.
>>
>>28870463
Smile dickwad you look beta
>>
>>28872343
Moar rhetoric. No one gives a shit about your bullshit anon. We've heard the party line before.
>>
>>28872392
>Moar rhetoric. No one gives a shit about your bullshit anon. We've heard the party line before.
Get cancer and don't get chemo because it's part of the jewish scam.

Cure your cancer by willing it away.
>>
>>28872403
Cancer is a real disease anon.
>>
>>28872459
>Cancer is a real disease anon.
So are mental illnesses, but that isn't the discussion. The discussion is about not falling for the medical or pharam Jew.

Chemo is the tool of the medicalJew. So don't use it when you get cancer. It is a meme treatment.
>>
>>28867998
I don't pretend to have any credence or know anything about others when it comes to this because I hate myself too much.
>>
>>28869570
>mixed sex therapy group
they were there looking for tail
>>
File: Chad-tistic.jpg (97 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
Chad-tistic.jpg
97 KB, 728x546
>>28869669
Isn't it a shame that autism is caused by too much test in the womb? Look at his fucking features and then compare them to his brothers; it's such a fucking waste.
>>
File: Sean O'donis.jpg (187 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Sean O'donis.jpg
187 KB, 768x1024
>>28869669
>autistic Sean O'pry

give that kid a modeling contract and inject him with roads while he sleeps.
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.