[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your consciousness was sent back in time to, let's say,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: talk shit get hit.png (111 KB, 386x300) Image search: [Google]
talk shit get hit.png
111 KB, 386x300
If your consciousness was sent back in time to, let's say, year 7 (that's first year of "middle school" to you yankees), do you think you would be able to game the system enough to come out of it better than your first time?

It occurred to me earlier that I still have no idea how to make friends or influence people, so there's almost no chance. My grades would be top notch with no effort, but that's not a huge departure from how it was the first time.
>>
>>28867981
fuck yes I would

I would do anything to be able to reset life up to that point.
>>
I already feel like I get amnesia enough. I would hate that.

I would be able to avoid so many awkward, terrible situations and also get into metal sooner. That would be cool.

I'm high right now, I don't think I would continue living if I couldn't get high on something.

This is pretty much my life.
Go to work on the weekdays and get yelled at / made fun of by my boss for stupid shit I do. Suffer through the week while trying to minimize and contain stupid mistakes I make.

On the weekends I try to sleep as much as possible and start to dread having to go back to work again. My parents pay for my college and since I live with them, they make me go to church. I have taken opiates every Sunday pretty much for a year now to escape the boredom of church.
>>
Fuck yeah...I would legit bang all the bitches and fight every mother fucker who bullies me.
>>
File: 1429561883619.png (59 KB, 960x886) Image search: [Google]
1429561883619.png
59 KB, 960x886
>Tell myself I would be more socially graceful and confident in order to have a happier life with more friends
>Just end up playing World of Warcraft with all of the knowledge I have now
>>
>>28867981
I would pick up martial arts a lot earlier I would still do my running.
>I would have convience my parent to get strong ance meds
>>
I would just invest in bitcoin and be a rich fuck. Duh.
>>
>>28868195
>>28868640

These. In that order. A precisely crafted life and it would be golden. I've dreamt about this for years now and the older the dream gets the better gets.

Exactly in that order.
>>
>>28867981
Why bother when the result would be the same? My lack of social experience will still bar me from even socializing with "peers", and having my conscious mind would make things awkward. Not to mention the emotional duress.

I'll gladly take depression being locked up in my room over reliving my childhood.
>>
It was already too late for me to be normal at that point, but I think I could do better.
I don't want that to happen though. I do not want to re-live those years even if I could improve my life by doing so. Nothing would be worth it.
>>
>>28867981
The first year of middle school
Is 6
>>
Seeing as I'm pretty much the same now as I was in middle school, I don't think it would do me any good.
>>
I would make some changes, definitely be less of a fuck up than I am today.

I know how nutrition works now, so I wouldn't become a fatty during school. I'd also try a little harder so I could more easily go to university after (instead of just coming home, playing video games, and then sleeping).

Alas I'm a 22 year old NEET who never leaves the house, so even minor changes would be an improvement.
>>
>>28867981
Yes, absolutely. I'd be afraid of mixing things up and not meeting a lot of cool people that I met in hs tho.
>>
File: Waifu#1.jpg (111 KB, 564x538) Image search: [Google]
Waifu#1.jpg
111 KB, 564x538
>>28867981
Yeah,I can't really think of a good thought out answer of why or how,but I would immediately start working my kid body out,try to get a QT childhood friend(s) to take as my mistress later,maybe use some future knowledge and make some money for my close family.

Everything would just be infinitely better than this,no one should have to feel as lonely and sad as we do.

I feel like,maybe if I did respond to threads like this maybe I would get offered a new chance like in those shitty Anime. Maybe.

Since I'm this deep in the hole it's the only luxury my depression will allow me to hope for.
>>
>>28867981
>Having the mind of a 24 year old in a 11 year olds body
>Having to deal with legit 11 year olds

I'd end up killing myself.
>>
>>28867981
I would commit suicide and make the yearbook so normies could mock me in my death but perhaps there might be one female in the entire school who was also a weirdo and she would feel bad and kill herself too. That would be dope... i mean I would be dead so I wouldn't know but I'd like to imagine imagining it.
>>
>>28867981
Yeah, sure. I would probably get to have relationship with my crush since I know I had what it takes I just fucked it up. And I would behave like a normal person and not like an autistic fag so I would probably make friends this time. I also would get better grades though that's barely important in the long run. But other than that? I don't think so. I wouldn't be able to get rich or anything. I lack the skills.
>>
>>28867981
I'd probably end up worse, as now I would have all the neuroses of a 30+ failure in a 12 year old's body.
>>
>>28867981
I'd end up killing myself knowing how much my life is gonna suck.
>>
>>28868192
I thought I was the only one who got made fun of by my asshole boss
>>
Where is that manga about the guy who goes back to his body in the past and rapes all his friends?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.