[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please advise, lads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1456789405687.jpg (454 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1456789405687.jpg
454 KB, 2000x1339
>mom micromanages every aspect of my life, from how the furniture in my room is arranged to how my clothes are organised in my dresser to when my bedroom window is or isn't open
>I am twenty years old
>politely ask her today, after she told me how I should run an extension cord through my room, if she could allow me to have my own preferences and let me figure things out on my own
>she starts crying and I have to apologize
I can't do this anymore. I have no autonomy over my own life--everything I do is "wrong" and heavily criticized unless I do it the exact way she herself would do it. The way I pour milk is "wrong." The way I walk is "wrong." The way I carry grocery bags is "wrong." I just can't do it anymore. If something i do is truly "wrong," I want to figure it out for myself. Is that such a mean thing to ask for?
>>
>>28867581
Your mother has a mental illness anon.
>>
run dude if you can run run
if you endure it any longer youll be fucked in the real world once shes not there anymore
>>
ur mom is fucked in the head and is going to fuck you in the head before long.
>>
>>28868212
that's hot

original recipe
>>
>>28867581

Op you sound just like me. everything from the furniture arrangment, to the pictures on the wall, to the extension cord running through my room

my only advice, put all of your energy into being out of your room and out of your house as much as you can.

You may think you're mentally tough enough to get over your mom controlling you but you will eventually be destroyed mentally and emotionally if this keeps up.
>>
Get out of there Anon! Or at least start planning to. Her mental illness will become yours.
>>
Aaaaand this is what happens if males grow up without a functional father figure
>>
>>28867581

Oh man, I know what you feel (but honestly my case is only 1% of yours).
My sister has this fucking horrible personality where she gets super pissed when somebody does something in a different way from her.
>>
>>28868416
Fug, man, I'm trying. All I want is to live on my own but I can barely go outside as it is and I don't know if I could handle a job. I wish i could start over.
>>
>>28868425
Exactly

originlcomment
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.