[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trusting a roastie >ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1464392306722.png (787 KB, 831x892) Image search: [Google]
1464392306722.png
787 KB, 831x892
>trusting a roastie
>ever
>>
>>28867531
That TMZ photo is actually edited to make it waaay red, I seen the original on twatter.

Wasn't she after a couple hundred million for "support payment" but it was thrown out in court, and now this suddenly emerges...

I'm not victim blaming, but I actually believe the police more that an out of work actress. I don't trust her.
>>
>>28867531
She's a professional actress, she's good at playing roles, but victim doesn't suit her.
>>
>>28867531
Dare I say that's make up...
>>
>>28868348
she's actually a terrible actress
>>
>>28867531
dumb bitch had a photo posted on instagram of her partying the day after this happened and her face was fine lmaooo
>>
>>28868376
you said that in a gay way
>>
>>28868457
maybe she got hit after the party, not every moment in a day occurs simultaneously lmaooo
>>
>>28868391
I was being modest :)

>>28868483
Honey, I'm whatever you want me to be, looking under her eye, kinda looks like a brush stroke, That isn't from a slap or a punch that's 4 sho
>>
It isn't a direct marking, It's too splochy
>>
I get those same marks in the same places when I sleep on my stomach due to pressure.
>>
>>28868506
she didn't get hit at all lmaooo
>>
>>28868506
maybe she's a lying whore that wants 200 million dollars lmao
>>
johnny depp deserves it. he dumped the mother of his two children after a relationship of 12 years to be with a hot young thing.
>>
She's just came out with another "statement" Depp is scary, struggles with drugs and alcohol.

And she filed a restraining order, along with abuse allegation that have been dismissed by police investigation.

I think she's just bitter, and pulling out all stops. Give it two days and she'll have a book revealing all.
>>
>>28868751
>You wouldn't if you could
>>
>>28868793
she's just making noise and hoping that he'll pay her off. why don't these dudes get prenups, why do they even marry these young sluts
>>
>>28868847
>30+
>young
k.
>>
>>28868856
didn't realise she was 30, my bad
she looks young next to him anyway
>>
>>28868811
i wouldnt. its really embarrassing to be an old horny guy who thinks hes still 30.
>>
>>28868847
>why don't these dudes get prenups
Because they mean nothing. If the woman says she "feels" like she was pressured into signing it or they wouldn't get married, then the judge can nulify the whole thing. The entire court system is a huge white knight.
>>
File: 1454099176103.jpg (64 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1454099176103.jpg
64 KB, 500x516
>>28868856
>>28868886
damn I thought she was way younger than that
>>
>>28868847
Exactly! But men are only as loyal as their options.

Throw enough shit at a wall, eventually something will stick, that's why she brings up drugs and alcohol, so she looks more credible.

Now, if his prior wife has tales of abuse, then I'll admit I'm an idiot.
>>
>>28868935
i would like one example of that actually happening.
>>
>>28868948
i've seen an ex of his say she felt sorry for him and that he should have gotten a prenup, none have come out and backed up her claim (yet)

they all say the same things, stuff you can get away with saying without having any hard evidence
>>
His ex wife is pissed Johnny didn't have a prenup.

He was with ex Vanessa for 14 years, no word of abuse...

So yep, called it. This is a complete fabrication from Amber. That's absolutely disgusting to fabricate this shit.
>>
>>28869061
It's shocking how many people instantly believe her...

Just check twatter, there are people saying if you doubt her story, then you should be killed WTF

Guilty until proven innocent is apparently the new thing.
>>
>>28869143
she's picked the wrong guy to frame for such things
Depp is so passive and chill and has never done anything seriously wrong, this would be incredible out of character for him

i know what you mean, then if/when it all comes out that she was lying, these same people will be hella quiet over the fact they tried to ruin a mans reputation and life off of some bimbos word
>>
>>28869244
I couldn't believe what I heard, exactly, it seems way out of character for him, and if his wife Vanessa of 14 year's thinks depp should of got a prenup then they knew on some level herd was bad news/golddigger.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.