[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>new girl starts at work >she's a few years (23) older
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: endmyfuckinglife.jpg (45 KB, 993x1023) Image search: [Google]
endmyfuckinglife.jpg
45 KB, 993x1023
>new girl starts at work
>she's a few years (23) older than me (20), but really friendly and energetic
>we hit it off pretty well, she comes up to me and makes conversation a number of times
>this continues for a few days, sometimes she'll hit me on the shoulder or bump into me on purpose
>tell myself not to develop affection for her
>too late
>overhear her talking about her boyfriend a few days later
>look him up on facebook
>complete and utter Chad, puts my pathetic, skinny body and feminine face to shame
>she still acts all friendly and bubbly to me and it kills me inside

just fucking end me, God
>>
how do I keep myself from getting attached, robits? Quitting my job is not really an option
>>
>>28867432
Women get off on this type of shit, continuing to allow that behavior is enabling her.

Want to end something? Video tape her flirting with her and send it to chad. Even if it's playful no guy wants to see their girl act like that behind their back.
>>
File: 1462856184807.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1462856184807.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>28867493
>how do I keep myself from getting attached, robits?

How about cut ties with her you fucking retard
>>
>>28867524
She seems nice enough though... I don't think she deserves that. And I think she thinks that she's just being friendly.

>>28867605
I work with her "you fucking retard"
>>
File: sM77zRs (1).jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
sM77zRs (1).jpg
36 KB, 709x765
I feel for you, anon. I had something similar happen to me.

>be me (19) and have a girl (18) in a number of college classes
>she constantly makes small talk to me, hugs me in class, leans on my chest pretending to look at the board
>let her copy some of my answers on the tests
>walk by a lab that's going on one day
>see her doing it to another guy
>was gonna ask her out later that week
>tfw
>>
she isnt the problem its you having a pity party u lil bich
>>
This sounds like a perfect opportunity to cuck Chad desu. If she's just using as you a beta orbiter attention source, don't give her what she wants. Don't be an asshole but don't kiss her ass either. If she ends up actually being into you, she'll initiate something eventually. Don't shy away from it, fuck her if you get the chance. This is your destiny, you were born to cuck Chad.
>>
>>28867759
Fuck man, that's way worse than mine. Sorry to hear it

>>28867767
I don't hate her or anything, I actually like her. My problem is that I get too easily attached to women. I guess this is kind of a pity party, but I just wanted to vent.

>>28867768
There is literally no way she is attracted to my disgusting skinnyfat body
>>
>>28867742
Ok... so then cut ties you fucking retard. Just because you work with her doesn't mean you have to have a relationship. Stop letting her flirt with you, stop imagining you'll get anywhere with her, and move the fuck on.
>>
Just keep flirting with her and other girls in front of her.
It might make her jealous, and if she says something, say why does she care, she has a bf.
>>
>>28867847
So what, I'm just supposed to be a dick to her and make things awkward in the workplace everyday?

>>28867892
The thing is, I'm not actually even 'flirting' with her. We converse, I can make her laugh, but that's about it. I specifically try not to flirt with her because I know it will only make her more attractive to me. I'm shit at flirting anyways.
>>
>>28867832
>There is literally no way she is attracted to my disgusting skinnyfat body
Looks are like 10% of what chicks are attracted to, she might like something else about you. OR maybe she could be a crazy slut looking to cheat on her boyfriend. My close friend once had a gf who was insane like that, she texted every guy in our friend group that she wanted to have sex with us behind our friend's back. Like she loved the thrill of cheating on her bf. This girl might be like that, maybe she's pissed at Chad and wants vengeance and doesn't really care who she's fucking.

Or she's just using you as an orbiter. Stick to your guns, you'll find out soon enough.
>>
>>28867947
>So what, I'm just supposed to be a dick to her and make things awkward in the workplace everyday?

Jesus fucking christ man. Work is WORK not a brothel or a tinder meet up. How about you focus on your work instead of depressing yourself thinking about getting anywhere with a girl whose taken? Like how autistic are you? Just because there's a new girl at your job doesn't automatically mean you were destined to be together.

Keep things casual. Don't let her (or you) cross the line, treat her like a human instead of a fucktoy designed for your amusement.
>>
>>28867493
always assume women are toying with you emotionally

eventually you will just hate them all and won't care what they do because you are an empty shell of non emotion
>>
>>28867956
Decent advice, I'll keep it in mind.

>>28867994
It's a customer service job, and all of us are in a small space behind the counter for hours and hours a day. There's literally no way to avoid her. I've tried.

>>28867996
I guess that's the path I was treading. But sometimes my sentimentality gets the better of me
>>
>>28868051
>There's literally no way to avoid her. I've tried.
Where did I say avoid her? I said cut ties, keep shit casual, etc. She's your co-worker, not your girlfriend. Treat her like you'd treat you male coworkers.
>>
Having a "boyfriend" means fuck all in 2016, its not like they're married. That being said I doubt she wants to fuck you, she just loves the attention and to be a flirt.
>>
>I know you have a boyfriend so I'd really prefer if you would stop doing what you're doing and just let me do my job and you do yours.

done. she won't talk to you ever again.
>>
File: 1464388180568.jpg (97 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1464388180568.jpg
97 KB, 600x480
I know this feel OP
It remembers me from my highschool times
I really liked one girl who was into weeb shit, and she seemed to like me too, treating me very well,hugging me, looking at me smiling through lessons
I remember the day when this illusion was destroyed clearly. It was raining, and i was waiting to walk home with her. I waited for ten minutes and decided to leave,as i didnt saw her anywhere. In the way home, i saw her holding hands with another guy while under an umbrella. This simple scene totally broke my heart. The guy was a chad,who later cheated on her
Fuck this life
>>
>>28868087
Yeah, this pretty much. It might backfire and she might start liking you though.
But then she will just break your heart and leave out of nowhere and never return your text.
Then you will think about her every single second while your at work and all the memories you shared.
Every corner, will remind you of her.
She'll be a scorch mark inside your head that you won't stop picking at.

Forever embed within your fucked up psyche.
The first girl that ever showed interest in you.

Welp, time to drink. Good luck robro.
>>
>>28868196
See this, op? This is what happen when you let your fantasies about non-existent relationships take over your thoughts and emotions.

You start to validate the idea that she's actually into you, that she'll dump her bf for you, and that's your worth a damn when in reality you're just an irrelevant co-worker she uses to boost her self-esteem.
>>
>>28868246
We actually hooked up and she gave me my first kiss. I was just a rebound though.
She told me not to get catch feelings, but it's hard when no girl ever shows interest in you.
I just wish I got closure instead of her flaking out on me.
>>
>>28868087
I basically do, but I can't control how she treats me
>>
File: 1464152700789.jpg (61 KB, 406x480) Image search: [Google]
1464152700789.jpg
61 KB, 406x480
>>28868284
Yea... I'm totally buying that.. new girl makes out with you... you find out she's dating someone... all within the span of a few days...
>>
>>28868177
She's so nice though. I don't know, but I think you're probably right.
>>
>>28868398
>She's so nice though.
Who fucking cares you absolute beta
She's playing with your emotions. You're getting hurt by this. Tell her, because she's nice to you and you need to keep your job you will do this politely, to stop fucking flirting with you. Say what I greentexted verbatim or come up with some variation of it. It does not matter. Just make sure she understands that you
>want the flirting to stop
>want her to treat you solely like a co-worker
That's it. That's all you have to fucking do.

Abandon any delusion that you can make it with her or something. She's just an emotional vampire that is feeding off your attention and affection.

She's fucking used goods anyway.
>>
>>28868441
Tough love, but you're right my fellow robot. I'll take your advice, and summon the courage to tell her to fuck off, cordially of course
>>
>>28868350
I'll greentext it

>be me at work
>work this job for 4 months
>new girl gets hired
>wow she's pretty cute
>Mire her as she's working at the store right across from me
>goes on for a month, to much of a bitch to say hi
>We don't talk for a month, just exchange glances
>help floor manager with shipment
>go to the store she's working at
>she mentions to him how she and her bf are gonna celebrate her 21st
>oh well...
>locker room
>she's struggling to reach something
>I help out
>break the ice

Eventually I started talking to her and got to know her. We had a lot in common and got along right away. Then they move her to the store right next to me. We talked often because we had closing shifts the stores didn't get busy at the night time. I eventually find out she and her bf broke up. Then she starts flirting with me, but I'm obviously an oblivious idiot. Things escalated, she made all the moves and the rest is as I mentioned earlier.

I knew I was already a rebound. I just failed to keep my emotions in check and she's all I think about now.
I need to leave this job...
>>
>>28867432

Use her as a training flirting puppet, just try shit with her until she gets bored or creeped out.
>>
>>28868177
>>28868441

100% based.

Do this you stupid orbiter piece of shit.
>>
You can start by realizing that a man is a man, and women can be attracted to all types.
As long as youre not hideous, and have some redeeming features.
What they are really attracted to is something inside you, which you dont have, because youre on r9k posting this thread
>>
>>28867432
Or maybe she is just friendly/flirty to everyone or you have an inexplicable quality she likes.
>>
>>28868441
>>28868502
>>28868651

These three people are retarded omega males and aren't worth listening to.

She's not flirting with you, she just doesn't understand that you're not normal and are going to interpret normal, friendly, harmless interactions as meaning far more than they're intended.

The course of action that's going to be hard at first but ultimately serve you the best is learning to accept that normies behave this way and use it as conditioning to help you become more socially aware.
>>
File: 1464118812824.jpg (46 KB, 438x720) Image search: [Google]
1464118812824.jpg
46 KB, 438x720
>>28868698
>What they are really attracted to is something inside you, which you dont have, because youre on r9k posting this thread

why even continue
>>
>>28868788
i can't tell if you're an angry roastie or a beta orbiter.

fucking lmao
>>
>>28868398
>She's so nice though.
If she's actually nice she'll understand that she's teasing you
>>
>>28868788

>normies behave this way

I met countless girls that don't behave this way at all. It's hilarious how wise you pretend to be but it's obvious that you never left your room.
>>
>>28868807

You can't tell because you're a socially retarded omega male who can't into basic human interaction and overcompensates by lashing out and calling people betas and roasties like a child
>>
>>28868840

>girls don't behave this way with me so obviously they don't behave like this at all!

We've got an intellectual here, guys!
>>
>>28868865
>overcompensates by lashing out and calling people betas
and yet you said:
>you're a socially retarded omega male
as well as calling people omegas before anything of the sort was said.

you are the only socially retarded one here. it is not "normal" for women to flirt with everyone unless they are whores.
>>
she is just playing with you...

>use to work at a grocery store
>for some gay reason i had to drive this girl home
>she was married and had kids
>finally get a new job
>she is all pissed off saying i was just using you, i never cared for you
>she had problems she took some mood pills
>>
>>28867768
>If ____ is actually into you, they'll initiate something

funny thing is both sexes say this about each other.
>>
>>28868891

>i can't tell the difference between stating objective facts and insulting people because I'm triggered as fuck - the post.

Once again, she's not flirting with him. Your interpretation of it being so is EXACTLY why it's obvious you're a socially retarded omega male.
>>
>>28868958
>objective
>omega male
didn't even read your post. just scanned for these words.

here is your final reply.
>>
>last year
>I'm 26 at the time
>new girl starts at work, literally fresh out of high school, she's 18 when this is going on
>she wants to study computing and I'm the computer guy so they mostly have her helping me out
>end up developing a crush on her because she's just as mean and cynical as I am
>she enjoys laughing at the misfortune of others, just like me
Luckily I'm decent at hiding it so it didn't come out that I like her that way until she quit to start college and brought up that she had a crush on me too. It seems like a relationship built on mutual hatred of others and laughing at bad things happening to other people couldn't work well, though. Still gonna try.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 480x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 480x802
>>28868196
>Then you will think about her every single second
>She'll be a scorch mark inside your head that you won't stop picking at. Forever embed within your fucked up psyche. The first girl that ever showed interest in you

I didn't need these feels anon
>>
>>28868970

>i got utterly BTFO - the post
>>
>>28868979
Well from dating an older guy with a similar age gap I can tell you how it played out for me.

We had some fun and some great sex and that, but when when I broke up with him it destroyed him (you) inside and he still loves me or whatever but it really didn't mean much to me at all which only makes him (you) feel worthless. Just go into it knowing it won't last long and won't mean much. And good luck.
>>
>>28867432
Just a thought. Maybe she's just being friendly.
>>
>>28869315
It'll probably hurt, yeah. Don't know if it'll be as bad as it was the last time I had my heart broken, though. Not sure I'm still capable of loving someone that strongly in the first place. Teenage love tends to be pretty strong, with the hormones and all.
>>
>>28869514
I do believe that. But her friendliness is making me attracted to her.
>>
>>28867432
>be femanon
>start a new job
>every guy here is always flirting with me and trying to get in my pants
>except that awkward shy guy who always starts sweating profusely when I come within 25 feet of him
>I've tried talking to him a few times, omg it was hilarious, he kept looking at me then back down to what he was doing, having long pauses
>so I start to pick on him more, start touching him or bumping into him on purpose
>everytime he is standing still and I shoulder check him he says "oh sorry, didnt see you there!"
Ect..
Sorry for your loss(?) Anon
>>
>>28869630
>I shoulder check him he says "oh sorry, didnt see you there!"

Holy shit, I'm not even this beta.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.