[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
durrrrrrrrrrrr... wagieeeeeeeeeeeee, wage wage haha wage. dur
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: neet.png (76 KB, 215x219) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
76 KB, 215x219
durrrrrrrrrrrr... wagieeeeeeeeeeeee, wage wage haha wage. dur dur durrr! durrrr XDD DURRR DURRRR DURRRRR
>>
File: 1444930712797.jpg (450 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
1444930712797.jpg
450 KB, 2048x1447
doy look at me i'm a wagie durr durr hurr...am i a good little boy boss? can i have some more table scraps? what's that doy, you have to speak slower because i'm a dumb wagie...oh, i can't get a raise until i've been working a few more years? hurr durr okay boss sure thing! doy one day i'll work my way up the corporate ladder once my bosses start noticing how much of a good wagie i am dur durr doy
>>
>>28867240
The NEET is his own boss, apart from when mother and father are in the house of course. NEET has to become quiet when they go to bed because they own him, whereas the wagie has freewill and the money to afford a morage, a beautiful wife, and his wife's son.
>>
File: uw0t.jpg (60 KB, 800x793) Image search: [Google]
uw0t.jpg
60 KB, 800x793
>>28867193
>mocking betas on their territory
>>
>>28867285

that's more of the fault of the NEET for not keeping his parents in line though

you really need to reign them in once they start getting an attitude and begin asking you when you'll get a job, go to college, etc. if you give them an inch they'll take a mile. one minute they're asking you to take out the trash, the next minute they're telling you to keep down the noise when you're enjoying some nice video games at 4AM.
>>
>>28867286
Wage slaves run this board. NEETS pay rent with their pathetic stories of squalor.
>>
Wagecuck mindbreak is always hilarious. Go to bed, you can't be like this on Monday my friend.
>>
>>28867240
>Used my NEET bucks to go to Freddy's frozen custard in South OKC today.
>The cashier kept fucking up the order, because wagie is dumb
>Got FREE chili cheese fries with onions

Cry more wagies
>>
>>28867324
My mind can be bent, but not broken NEET-san. wagies are you providers and you obey their own whim whether you realise it or not
>>
I'm happy as a wagie
because its not a shit job

jk im depressed af
>>
>>28867401
But how can you be depressed, you're too stupid to feel emotions NEET!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.