[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If today you were given command over 20 good men, what would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 20goodmen.png (416 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
20goodmen.png
416 KB, 1000x563
If today you were given command over 20 good men, what would be your orders for them? We will assume they are loyal to your cause and extremely capable at whatever you might ask them to do.
>>
>>28867112
To give me anal, I love cock in my gay arsehole. And to creampie me at the end and cum in my mouth with their hiv pos dicks
>>
>>28867112
form a man train
>>
>>28867127
Try harder. These guys can start a revolution, cripple an army, kick normies off /r9k/.
>>
centipede anal orgy circle
>>
>>28867127
This made me burst out laughing for some reason, hiv pos dicks really got to me. Nice idea to think about 20 "good" men I mean
>>
>>28867112
Find me a fuckin job so I don't have to be a worthless neet anymore. Or teach me to drive.
>>
Bring me lolis.
>>
Well, at least we know there's no one here with a Napoleon complex.
>>
File: GFAD.jpg (145 KB, 770x1256) Image search: [Google]
GFAD.jpg
145 KB, 770x1256
Pretty much pic related.

I wouldn't have shit else to do with them; at least, anything that wouldn't make them into glorified butlers and slowly but surely erode their loyalty.
>>
Ask them to be the best programmers in the world, join them and make a non-profit organization dedicated to free software and creating various codesteries where wizards and wizard apprentices can live and learn to become proficient programmers dedicated to free software.

The organization would be mostly self-funded by providing features companies or other organizations request or providing alternative non-virginity binding licenses.

The software would be licensed under a spin-off of the AGPLv3 where only male virgins can use the released code, including the various SaaSs.

The public license would also require the groups or companies using the software to not have any female employees.
>>
i could run a bitchin domestic terrorist cell with 20 men. it's enough to beat most police departments full stop. even including like... support and organization. get anon on the 4chans copypasting our shit propaganda meme to lure new recruits and spread awareness.

wouldn't be able to take over the country or anything obviously but we could probably influence policy.
>>
>>28867112
Find Stannis' body.
>>
Given 20 good men with modern weapons? Set up something that most likely would be considered a terrorist group and do shit as I please. Most likely found a assassin squad and slowly gain more and more power till we all have everything we ever wanted in life. Actually that sounds pretty good. Thinking of it I'd just found a private security/military contractor company and get really fucking rich while shooting at people. Also 20 loyal friends. Sign me up fampai!
>>
File: 1455291135879.png (200 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1455291135879.png
200 KB, 396x385
Beta uprising, obviously.
>>
>>28867112
>20 good men
>extremely capable at whatever you might ask them to do
i tell them to build me some sort of major tech conglomerate that overtakes Apple, Google, Amazon, and Facebook combined.

*tips f'dora
>>
>>28867335
Imagine what it would be like having command of a private military group like that, with a handful of absolute brutes to go to work for you with lethal force if necessary. A few highly skilled individuals can make one hell of an impact. Work with some talented people, get paid, and enforce your own brand of justice. Sounds great to me.
>>
>>28867414
That sounds amazing to be honest. And the best part of it is you would have the choice to work on the field or just lead the company to greatness. Sometimes I wish I would have had the chance to do exactly that.. It sounds so fucking amazing.
>>
>>28867304
This is one of the nerdiest things I have ever read tbqh.
>>
Destroy the supplies and horses of the enemy combatant currently on their way towards Winterfell, forcing the leader to sacrifice his own daughter before leading a failed assault against our superior forces.
>>
Have them tutor me at various subjects.
>>
File: CTGNjn9UsAAMDA4.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
CTGNjn9UsAAMDA4.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
I'd start a dance troupe
>>
>>28867551
>Winterfell
>>
>>28867127
Top quality post there flimlfam
>>
>>28867309
>it's enough to beat most police departments full stop.
I doubt it.
>>
File: Jagged_Alliance.png (101 KB, 335x472) Image search: [Google]
Jagged_Alliance.png
101 KB, 335x472
>>28867512
If you play any vidya, you should check out Jagged Alliance. I think 2 is the best, but Back in Action is pretty new and not a bad remake. It lets you do just that and it's one of the most satisfying games I have ever played.
>>
>>28867598
If you'd rush into a normal police station with 20 armed and trained men you could literally take over in less than 5-10 minutes. If you wanna raid some special forces good luck but any normal police station would be fucked.
>>
>>28867640
Oh you mean attacking them. Then yeah, definitely. One or two guys could probably do it in a lot of places.
>>
First I'd have them doing drug running operations. There's a lot of quick money in that, After I had the money for equipment and infrastructure I'd get them to train 20 more good men, then another 20, and so forth until I had enough to make a real impact.

After I had the manpower I'd drop the drug shit and deploy them across the globe to do museum heists, guard self-funded archeological expeditions, and raid migrant boats on the Mediterranean.
>>
Everyone has to shoot themselves.
Time to separate the wheat from the chaff
>>
>>28867673
btw I'm not the anon that said it in the first place but to be honest I think that even if you would have to defend against a normal police station 20 trained guys could take them out relatively easy.
>>
>>28867551
Stannisfags BTFO
>>
>>28867753
>>28867640

>be American police officer
>sitting at my desk, sorting through paperwork for petty criminals and wife-beaters
>convoy of unmarked trucks pulls up and a bunch of guys in tactical gear jump out
>I didn't know the state boys were gonna be paying us a visit today
>pick up my phone to ask the chief about this
>they draw their guns and start moving on the entrance
>whatthefuckishappening.jpg
>gunfire erupts, multiple officers down, panic ensues
>nobody knows what the fuck is going on
>bullets fly through my window, I crawl to the armory for a rifle
>by the time I get an AR-15 loaded they've cleared most of the building and I can hear them running down the hallway

In a smaller police station, shit would happen so fast they wouldn't be able to respond quick enough.
>>
Become the Illuminati and control the world behind the scenes.
>>
>>28867327
That implies he's dead
>>
>>28867112
>Get guns- submachine guns
>Get body armour, hidden
>Tell two men each to go to a black neighborhood, look inconspicuous
>Then gun down as many niggers as possible
>Most will die by police, who I will order the men to fight to the last breath
>Any who survive will regroup and I will send them out again.

It'd be glorious
>>
File: mountie.jpg (432 KB, 1600x1217) Image search: [Google]
mountie.jpg
432 KB, 1600x1217
>>28867112

kill the Rothschilds
and get away with it
>>
>>28867112

>raid villages
>trade
>fight bandits
>get enough good gear and more men to take a fort or town
>turn it into base
>build up revenue from estates
>take more
>declare independe
>take over map
>>
I would lead them to the local shipyard, where they'd overpower the crew of the largest megayacht docked there. I'd take the yacht, its tender, and two other small, fast boats and head for open ocean.
We'd terrorize the eastern seaboard as pirates of the high seas. Every time I capture a ship, we'd conscript crew members so my pirate organization gets larger and larger.
At some point the government would decide they can't let this go on, and then we'd go down in a glorious battle royale with the US navy. It would probably be a short run, but I'd get to be pirate king for a while.
>>
>>28867112
I just need them as bodyguards to get me to Stannis's camp so I can get his mercenaries to switch up on him.
>>
>>28867335
>>28867414
>>28867512
Ok so your fishing post didn't work NSA, so you went into overdrive on it and tried even harder?

Seriously fuck off. You aren't entrapping us.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.