[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, will you undedicated, undisciplined weak skinnyfat skelemans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: subpar.png (13 KB, 94x151) Image search: [Google]
subpar.png
13 KB, 94x151
Hey, will you undedicated, undisciplined weak skinnyfat skelemans fuck off from fit already?

Thanks.
>>
>>28866971
>People trying to better themselves
>Can't quite do it due to mental problems
>Get mad at them
Do everyone a favor and end yourself.
>>
>>28867055
You're shitting fit the fuck up with dumb fucking questions that are answered in the sticky, not to mention the never ending shitposting.

You faggots will never make it.
>>
File: 1438835271701.png (136 KB, 788x1444) Image search: [Google]
1438835271701.png
136 KB, 788x1444
>>28866971
Nah, I go there for the fat-hate threads to add to my big folder of misogyny.
Because women are shit, and fat women in particular
>>
>>28866971
I already did.
I'm dedicated to swimming but /fit / is all about weight-lifting.
My shoulders hurt btw. please help
>>
>>28867092
>le making it xD
Kys you autistic zyzz worshipping loser
>>
>>28867307
lol sick roast skeleton
>>
>>28866971

Post your lifts so I can shit on you lol, I bet you won't because you know you're really a bitch who can't even bench more than your bodyweight lol
>>
>>28867394
3pl8 bench, 5pl8 squat and 5.5pl8 conventional deadlift.

>inb4 estatting huhuhuh those are shit lifts
>>
>>28867434
>3pl8 bench
that's like.. 100kg (220lbs)? h..haha yeah as if you could lift that... f..faggot
>>
>>28867706

it's 315lb, which is suspiciously low for someone with squats and DLs like that but I assume he is e-statting like a motherfucker because this is an anonymous board and he didn't put up pics or video
>>
>>28867746
>Much smaller muscles like pecs, front delts and triceps should be comparable to the much larger glutes, hamstrings and quads, and entire back in terms of strength

You dont lift.
>>
>>28867434
Hey I have a question. When people say they bench three plates: does that mean they bench three 45lb plates, or three 45lb plates on each side of the bar (6total)
>>
File: deadlift.jpg (19 KB, 408x468) Image search: [Google]
deadlift.jpg
19 KB, 408x468
>>28867820
THIS, THIS RIGHT HERE is what pisses people off on fit, retarded fucking questions like this. Atleast this time its not posted on fit.

It means you have three 45s(or 20kg plates) on EACH side
>>
>>28867839
Then why don't they say they bench six plates. Why. Doesn't make a lick of sense
>>
>>28867881
I dont know, thats just the way it is.
>>
>>28867881
n=1
1plate implies having 1 plate on each side, because you can't lift with a plate on just one side (i mean you could, but that'd be retarded as fuck).
n=n+1
n+1 plates implies having n+1 plates on each side, because you can't lift with n+1 plates on just one side, or having any m != n+1 on one side, while n+1 is on the other side, because it would completly throw off the balance and send you to snap city
q.e.d.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.