[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does it feel like to facefuck a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1350126301958.jpg (165 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1350126301958.jpg
165 KB, 500x381
What does it feel like to facefuck a girl
>>
like a sack of sand
>>
Like sticking your dick inside someone's mouth.
>>
>>28866776

Psychologically it's pretty great, but physically it's meh.

I like it more when they focus on the tip and lick around it with their tongue. That shit is THE BEST.

Buttfucking a girl was the most physically pleasurable experience I've ever had though. It's really tight and squeezes down on you compared to their pussy (not to say that fucking their pussy doesn't feel awesome too)
>>
Stick your finger down your throat, okay?
Now imagine your finger is your penis, but in reverse and instead of your throat it's not yours, if you know what I'm saying.
So your finger is the penis but your throat is their throat, but it's not your finger it's a penis. And the penis feels good but not in the way your finger feels good when you do, and you're not the one getting facefucked unless you're into that or something I mean to each his own.
But it's like that but different, if you understand.
Alternatively two fingers if you're thicker but it doesn't help with the demonstration it's just for convenience. But your fingers will be your penis and your throat will be a throat but you can feel it in your genitals is what I'm saying.
I hope that wasn't too complicated
>>
>>28866986
Got confused, punched self through the mouth.
>>
>>28866776
>What does it feel like to facefuck a girl
bad
>>
it's great until they get tired and you get some teeth. feels more awesome that you're just kinda abusing someone's face as your fuck toy
>>
i vomited
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.