[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shoplifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: WIN_20160527_160130.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160527_160130.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
How long until walmart busts me for taking a monster everyday and walking out of the store without paying? Do they even care?
>>
>>28866655
They got a file on you and will probably apprehend you really soon if you keep it up.
>>
>>28866655
When you've stolen enough for it to be a felony and not a misdemeanor.
>>
>>28866655
Keep doing it if you want but don't become dependant on it. As long as you're also buying other shit while you're in the store you won't raise suspicion.

It's not worth it though, trust me. If will be just a monster the for like the first week then it will be more then even more on the week after and then even more on the week after that until you eventually get caught and given a criminal record.
>>
>>28866674
>>28866686

Does walmart really do that type of shit?

What do they do if you run?
>>
I work in a store. We know that people shoplift, but you're just not worth our time. We log every thing you steal and put it on file. One day we will shout "stop right there criminal scum", and then give the cops your file. A can of drink, once we will let go. If you keep coming back we will have to do something.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 301x167
>Do they even care?

Walmart doesn't fuck around with loss prevention. The newer cameras they use in most/all of their stores have clear as day quality and a rather impressive facial recognition system.

Anyone flagged as a known shoplifter has their face tagged and shared between their stores using this system.

>How long until Walmart busts me

Not long.
>>
Keep doing it degenerates like you belong in prison. Lmaoing at your life
>>
>>28866655
>not drinking it in store and putting away empty can
>>
>>28866717
They call the police... duh.
Yes they do. They have cameras, tons of them. They have multiple security guards a few in the back monitoring the cameras and a multiple plain clothes people who walk around the store stalking suspecting lifters. It's significantly easier for them to find you if you're taking the same product each time because product counts are tracked daily and wouldn't take long for the managers to notice the theft. That theft then gets reported to security, they will review the tapes of the previous night that a product was stolen and find you.

Source: It was my job.
>>
Are you a fourteen year old?
>>
>>28866793

Are they allowed to hold you/detain you though if you run?
>>
>>28866717
Yes. I'm a sales vendor with a set up in Walmart. At any given time there's 2 loss prevention guys walking around the store noticing shit like OP. 3 or 4 if OP is doing this during peak hours. A can of soda valued at 2.50 isn't going to warrant a reaction out of them, but eventually it adds up.

As >>28866723 mentioned, they probably have noticed him and started a file.
>>
Your face is going to go to the cops eventually and they will arrest you for shoplifting.
>>
>>28866851

If you try to run and they catch you they can absolutely detain you. I work retail and I've seen it happen a few times.
>>
File: 1442558426108.jpg (513 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1442558426108.jpg
513 KB, 1280x1707
>>28866851

I know for Target they actually have detectives that follow you home so they have an address to work off of which makes lawsuits and arrest easier. Chances are somebody already tailed you home and they're just waiting for the next time you grab a monster energy drink. Then they're gonna charge you for every one you stole.
>>
>>28866851
oh fuck yes, if you give them any reason (provided they don't hire paul blarts) you'll find yourself face first in the parking lot with some giant ass motherfucker ontop of you waiting for the popo
>>
>>28866655
Meh, who even gives a fuk.

Worst case scenario some fat, Paul Blart looking murrican "security" guard trys chasing you.

You look thin, so it shouldn't be a prablem0 + you have that caffeine.
>>
>>28866963
Actually loss prevention is not allowed to touch you unless you become violent. Huge liability.

The most they can do is rip the lifted items out of your hand and take down a plate number
>>
>>28866655

>>28866655
Don't listen to everyone on here OP

They're obviously just trying to make you paranoid because they're bored. I used to work at both target and walmart and they honestly don't give a shit. They even made a news segment about this awhile ago of how they can't detain you for something petty like a soda drink. I even got caught trying to steal a bottle of aqua velva at dominicks before and they just gave me a lecture and let me go.
>>
>>28867066
Nigga we had some buff ass motherfuckers just drooling at the thought of slamming some faggot teenagers do the ground for running.. the guys in uniform aren't the only security guards in the store. Go into your local wal-mart and look for the buff dude in plain clothes without a cart/basket just casually wondering around.. he's watching shoppers.
>>
>>28867119
Liability aint shit, the ones they get to tackle you are just contracted and 0 liability for the actual store, they encourage it if you run.
>>
>>28867151
I guess it depends on the store. The one I work out of loss prevention are walmart employees and they're under strict rules not to apprehend unless the shoplifter takes a swing at them.

One of the new kids got fired within a week because he slammed a 15 year old into the redbox machine.
>>
File: 1464360383595.jpg (88 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1464360383595.jpg
88 KB, 960x720
>>28867130
>>28867130

I don't even shop @ walmart, but all security guards are fgts. Besides, If nobody's stealin shit, then they'd be out of a job. Technically you're ensuring they even have a job. They should actually thank you...

Ungrateful Hom0's. I love how they treat their jobs so seriously ahahaha. don't hate me because you failed the fitness test to become a cop...
>>
They don't care at all. They likewise won't care when they catch you on video camera. They won't care when they notify their loss prevention people and they won't care when they call the police and arrest you the next time you come in.
>>
>>28867536

How would they notify police unless you come in at the exact same time everyday?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.