[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else here have borderline personality disorder and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (793 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
793 KB, 2592x1936
does anyone else here have borderline personality disorder and how has it affected you
>>
the fuck does that mean?
you almost have a personality?
>>
>>28866467
Are you so retarded that you can't at least try to check Google or Wiki first?
>>
>>28866467
that it the medical definition
>>
it affects me cause it means i am a special snowflake and i need to be told how special and precious i am everytime i have a panic attack for no reason at all but i am a strong womyn
>>
>>28866519
you seem to have a strong grasp on what bpd is

dumbass
>>
>>28866371
I don't know if it's BPD since I never got it checked but I'll share anyway.
When I achieve something that I wanted it feels pointless. Like every single fucking thing in my life this happens. For example I've wanted a gaming PC ever since I was young but when I got one just a few months ago I was like "meh cool I guess". I was really hyped for it too. Like I would smile randomly when I was thinking about how I would build my PC after having it ordered but when I actually got it; it was really unsatisfactory. I work for something, for a purpose really hard and when I achieve it I just become uninterested. Like winning an argument. When the other sides admits I'm right (which I've been trying to get them to say) I just feel like "You can't give up that easily, wtf?"
I also think way too much about my friends. Like I could see my friend as the greatest thing that's ever happened to me only to hate her to death just a few hours later. I've lost a lot of friends for this very reason.
Again, I don't know if this BPD (might be completely unrelated) but I just wanted share just in case
>>
>>28866786
the feelings towards friends fluctuating between love and hate is definitely characteristic of bpd

i have this one friend who back in middle school through like sophomore year of high school i thought was the coolest guy ever, now everything he does makes me want to punch him in the throat

i can relate to the excitement and then no happiness when the thing actually happens, too. i buy so many ps3 games and play them for about 5 minutes and just dont want to anymore, but i wanna buy more
>>
>>28866371
The mental day hospital I go to thinks I have it
They wanted to do test on Monday and then put me on mood stabilizers
>>
bpd is a meme
the cure for it is to stop being an asshole
>>
>>28866934
such as?

nigger faggot
>>
Is feeling like all your friends hate you a symptom of BPD? Because all my friends fucking hate me.
>>
>>28866948
Like the name of the meds?
I am unsure
The psychologist will do the test on Monday and I would probably get the meds on Tuesday when all we have the medical round and I am actually borderline
>>28866944
I am not an arse
>>
>>28866979
>>28866934
Holy shit I can't type today
I blame it on the Lorazepam
>>
>>28866934
ive read that medication is all but useless when treating bpd but id give it a shot anyway
>>
>>28867011
Well no meds besides the benzos worked so far
so I don't really believe that the new med will help
>>
All these people claiming they have personality disorders are probably exaggerating.

Actual BPD is very rare and is only diagnosed after you do something extreme like try to kill yourself or burn down someone's house.
>>
>>28867164
I do self harm
Had to wear bandages for a while now
Is that extreme enough?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.